FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Older and more experienced is better

Older and more experienced is better

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reenonions OP   Man  over a year ago

Nr Exeter

Have you noticed that (for guys), the older or more experienced the girl - the better the meet?

It's getting to the point where anyone under 30 is just not worth meeting regardless of looks or how tight the pussy is.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Have you noticed that (for guys), the older or more experienced the girl - the better the meet?

It's getting to the point where anyone under 30 is just not worth meeting regardless of looks or how tight the pussy is.

"

Three words!

Beg

To

Differ!

Every lady is unique - and I know 19 yr olds more mature, experienced and 'grown up' than many a 40 yr old!

And I also know many a 40+ yr olds that can run rings round girls half their age!!!

Generalisations seldom come true!!

TOtally agree with Obi

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Couldnt comment on women, but guys aged 30-50 are my fave , dunno why, but i have always found them to be the best lovers.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Have you noticed that (for guys), the older or more experienced the girl - the better the meet?

"

Are you looking for N.S.A. sex or a topical conversation followed by a night at the bingo

I don't think it's the age it's the way the woman feels about herself as in comfortable within her looks and sexuality, think the op has been picking the wrong women

Mmmm wad you implying us more mature ladies dont have tight pussies x

» Add a new message to this topic