FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > He sang to me, yayyyyy

He sang to me, yayyyyy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am so excited. Have just come back from the Steel Panther gig and Micheal Starr sang to me. We had a fantastic place, right at the front, it was brilliant.

Ok Steel Panther aren't exactly a well known popular band, its not in the same category as Mick Jagger, but even so, a rock star has sang to me. Motioned to me, put his hand out and sang. It was only for a few seconds before he moved onto other females, but it has made my night.

I feel like a teenage girl again, I even bought a poster of the band. Ill put it up tomorrow and kiss him every night before I go to sleep.

Isn't it great to feel young and silly

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I am so excited. Have just come back from the Steel Panther gig and Micheal Starr sang to me. We had a fantastic place, right at the front, it was brilliant.

Ok Steel Panther aren't exactly a well known popular band, its not in the same category as Mick Jagger, but even so, a rock star has sang to me. Motioned to me, put his hand out and sang. It was only for a few seconds before he moved onto other females, but it has made my night.

I feel like a teenage girl again, I even bought a poster of the band. Ill put it up tomorrow and kiss him every night before I go to sleep.

Isn't it great to feel young and silly "

How lovely....x

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Nice one.... Did they sing "Community Property"? X

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

I have no idea who you are on about, but always remember Paul from S club 7 staring at me all the way through ther concert and even my OH got jealous, which is the one n only time ever!

So goooo Iconic and hope you enjoyed and felt amazing as I am sure many an eye would have been on you along with your gorgeous outfiits! X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am so excited. Have just come back from the Steel Panther gig and Micheal Starr sang to me. We had a fantastic place, right at the front, it was brilliant.

Isn't it great to feel young and silly "

A good night out by the sounds of it and ticket money well spent.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The words he sang to me were 'three holes are better than a hole in one, yeah'.

They did sing Community Property but not Eating Aint Cheating, which is my fave.

I didn't exactly have a nice outfit on, to be fair I looked totally ridiculous in purple spandex leggings, cowboy boots with tassles and a leopard print top and fake tattoos all up my arm.

Oh what a great night. I bet he's in bed now wondering who the lovely english rose was and wishing he'd passed his number onto me. Well that's the fantasy I'm running with tonight anyway.

» Add a new message to this topic