FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Breakfast

Breakfast

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After watching Hestons new project(god he's creative)

As an ex forces guy I was brought up on the importance of a good breakfast!

How many eat or skip the most important meal of the day?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"After watching Hestons new project(god he's creative)

How many eat or skip the most important meal of the day?"

i skip, unless im taking tablets in the morning.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I eventually get round to it but normally about lunchtime ...........

I get up at 6 and can't face food at that time, if I'm not working, I'll eat around 9, if I'm working more often than not, I'll miss it. Not good tho eh?

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Used to be a skipper as I am genuinely not very hungry first thing, not for food anyway. But I have learnt that it is actually better to have a healthy protein based breakfast and that is what I do now. Mind I tend to go to the gym before work so it is even more important for me.

By *H.coupleCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

just watched that aswell, i (mr) wouldnt eat any of that, black pudding nutella?!?!?! rather suck sh*t through a tramps sock.

i eat breakfast religously, if in a rush muesli and yoghurt if not, poached egg on brown bread covered in pepper

mrs doesnt eat until lunch and it winds me up something chronic, don't know why.

"I eventually get round to it but normally about lunchtime ........... "
Minxie, he is asking about food....

Have my porridge and a banana at 8am ish

By *dinMan  over a year ago

Nr Biggleswade

Sausages

skip ........ only eat when hungry

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

I always have porridge for breakfast.

It stops me from snacking on sugary rubbish during the morning

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Was brought up to have breakfast..I get grumpy if I don't have brekkie

Breakfast? Breakfast? Sounds familiar but I just can't place it.

Oh! Yes! I know, it's that mythical meal that is taken during that fictitious time called "morning".

Sorry, I don't believe in mornings.

Got to have my brekkie

Often a poached egg on wholemeal toast - posh boiled egg and soldiers

Naughty of me, but I skip it everyday

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Get up about 6.15 and have 3 cups of tea before school run. Eat about 9.30, sometimes a banana and yogurt, sometimes scrambled egg with mushroooms and tomatoes - with more tea

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"i skip, unless im taking tablets in the morning."

Using your bondage rope

"I eventually get round to it but normally about lunchtime ........... Minxie, he is asking about food.... "

Not oats then ??!!! ooooops

"I eventually get round to it but normally about lunchtime ........... Minxie, he is asking about food....

Not oats then ??!!! ooooops "

Only when somebody is sewing theirs...;-)

I have breakfast 90% of the time although I often miss lunch.

I loathe Heston Blue-Mental.

He's not a chef - he's a 'chemist with a cookbook' who looks like he escaped from the set of 'Thunderbirds'

Any man who expects me to build a vacuum former to make sponge fingers just to make a Black Forest Gateau; or to have Liquid Nitrogen hanging about in my store cupboard so I can flash freeze random crap; should not be allowed to host ANY sort of cookery show on TV

Plus he killed 'Little Chef'

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Porridge or bran flakes for me.

"Any man who expects me to...have Liquid Nitrogen hanging about in my store cupboard..."

You mean you don't? I thought it was a staple.

Funny enough when I gain weight it is usually when I skip breakfast and then picking through the day or even worse not eating all day then binging at night not good.

When I am eating healthy it is little and often not a science Breakfast porridge and fruit mid morning more fruit lunch maybe soup and a yog more fruit in the afternoon then a healthy tea. Got to think of your body as furnace burning fuel needs that fuel otherwise when you eat it will store as fat instead of burning the calories.

And plenty of healthy exercise too.

I know all this and I am still fat lol x

Skip breakfast and lunch most days don't usually it till teatime when kids get in

"Any man who expects me to...have Liquid Nitrogen hanging about in my store cupboard...

You mean you don't? I thought it was a staple. "

The liquid nitrogen is for my other project involving the volcano and the monorail....

....damn, Ive said too much already!

"Funny enough when I gain weight it is usually when I skip breakfast and then picking through the day or even worse not eating all day then binging at night not good.

When I am eating healthy it is little and often not a science Breakfast porridge and fruit mid morning more fruit lunch maybe soup and a yog more fruit in the afternoon then a healthy tea. Got to think of your body as furnace burning fuel needs that fuel otherwise when you eat it will store as fat instead of burning the calories.

"

You are spot on as far as breakfast is concerned and also about porridge!

How many eat or skip the most important meal of the day?

I have breakfast 90% of the time although I often miss lunch."

wot do u often do with Miss Lunch?

"Funny enough when I gain weight it is usually when I skip breakfast and then picking through the day or even worse not eating all day then binging at night not good.

You are spot on as far as breakfast is concerned and also about porridge! "

see I was right about my oats .......

see I was right about my oats ....... "

Lets put it this way.. would anybody serisouly dare to argue with a woman who blows up cookers (and that is just one of the many things she is capable of...;-)

see I was right about my oats ....... Lets put it this way.. would anybody serisouly dare to argue with a woman who blows up cookers (and that is just one of the many things she is capable of...;-) "

u forgot the car electrics - that happened on friday .............

see I was right about my oats ....... "

Quick recipe for oaty pancakes for weekend cup of oats mix together with mullerlight of your choice leave in fridge over night in morning beat egg into mix and cook as you would do a pancake or drop scones.

Slimming world recipe.

Or cake in a mug lol

Options of your choice pop into a mug beat egg into it and pop in microwave for 60 seconds or less dependng on microwave. Trust me it works x

see I was right about my oats ....... Lets put it this way.. would anybody serisouly dare to argue with a woman who blows up cookers (and that is just one of the many things she is capable of...;-)

u forgot the car electrics - that happened on friday ............. "

And that was within the space of 3 days? ...Your honour, I rest my case

see I was right about my oats .......

Quick recipe for oaty pancakes for weekend cup of oats mix together with mullerlight of your choice leave in fridge over night in morning beat egg into mix and cook as you would do a pancake or drop scones.

Slimming world recipe.

Or cake in a mug lol

Options of your choice pop into a mug beat egg into it and pop in microwave for 60 seconds or less dependng on microwave. Trust me it works x"

That sounds really awesome and nutritious. Thanks for sharing that.

I used to have just a cup of strong coffee and a glass of juice, however, nowadays, it is 2 slices of toasts with coffee and juice when I am at home, and a more substantial brunch when I go camping.

see I was right about my oats ....... Lets put it this way.. would anybody serisouly dare to argue with a woman who blows up cookers (and that is just one of the many things she is capable of...;-)

u forgot the car electrics - that happened on friday ............. And that was within the space of 3 days? ...Your honour, I rest my case "

i am working on the third thing - they say things happen in threes dont they .............. lol

u forgot the car electrics - that happened on friday ............. And that was within the space of 3 days? ...Your honour, I rest my case

i am working on the third thing - they say things happen in threes dont they .............. lol "

Alert - avoid Brighton and possibly the whole of the South East until Minxie had her third mishap.

Seriously hope you dont

u forgot the car electrics - that happened on friday ............. And that was within the space of 3 days? ...Your honour, I rest my case

i am working on the third thing - they say things happen in threes dont they .............. lol Alert - avoid Brighton and possibly the whole of the South East until Minxie had her third mishap.

Seriously hope you dont "

well i thought blowing someone's mind might be awesome - but if u think that's a bad option ........... I'll go back to the drawing board

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Skip but tend to have a pint of milk when I get up instead of breakfast

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"

Or cake in a mug lol

Options of your choice pop into a mug beat egg into it and pop in microwave for 60 seconds or less dependng on microwave. Trust me it works x"

Options as in those hot chocolate sachets?

Like you, I was shown the importance of a good breakfast whole I was in the army.

I never skip it and eat several meals through the day. It's very rare for me to eat crap either (except a bad experience with a pot noodle earlier today) I tend to cook most things from scratch.

"

Or cake in a mug lol

Options of your choice pop into a mug beat egg into it and pop in microwave for 60 seconds or less dependng on microwave. Trust me it works x

Options as in those hot chocolate sachets?"

Yep they are the ones x Weird its like one of those steam puddings it works x

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"

Or cake in a mug lol

Options as in those hot chocolate sachets?

Yep they are the ones x Weird its like one of those steam puddings it works x"

i have heard that too xxx

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I have a 'nana with my morning tablet and then eat something a little later. It's been yoghurt with seeds and grains recently.

If there is any then cake would be the later breakfast choice. I figure it's better for me to eat it when I still have to whole day to work some of it off rather than have it later.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I have a 'nana with my morning tablet and then eat something a little later. It's been yoghurt with seeds and grains recently.

If there is any then cake would be the later breakfast choice. I figure it's better for me to eat it when I still have to whole day to work some of it off rather than have it later."

breakfast muffins are the answer....im currently exploring those.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I have a 'nana with my morning tablet and then eat something a little later. It's been yoghurt with seeds and grains recently.

If there is any then cake would be the later breakfast choice. I figure it's better for me to eat it when I still have to whole day to work some of it off rather than have it later.breakfast muffins are the answer....im currently exploring those. "

One of my aunts used to make me huge wheat free breakfast muffins. She's dead now but your post just brought her to mind, along with the love she would put into the food she made.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

If there is any then cake would be the later breakfast choice. I figure it's better for me to eat it when I still have to whole day to work some of it off rather than have it later.breakfast muffins are the answer....im currently exploring those.

One of my aunts used to make me huge wheat free breakfast muffins. She's dead now but your post just brought her to mind, along with the love she would put into the food she made."

Awww thats lovely....breakfast muffins are great, feel like your doing something naughty so early....but i dont eat them, the last ones i made i was told were lovely, banana, cinnamon and blueberry made with wholemeal flour.

By *r ManxMan  over a year ago

NeverWhere

Big mug of coffee and don't expect any coherent answere until I am half way through it

"I eventually get round to it but normally about lunchtime ........... "

PMSL. Me too.

I tried skipping but fell over the rope

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I tried skipping but fell over the rope "
thats cause you never tied it tight enough

Skip but know its really bad

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

gonna eat brekkie again ... chomp chomp !!!!!

bristol

here goes .. its 5.15 .. just downed a lovely sausage sandwich and cuppa .. heres to my day feeling energised and positive !

Wake up at an ungodly hr most mornings...have lots of green tea then about 8:30 ish do breakfast..either bran flakes n fruit or big SW brekkie of eggs poached usually,beans or tommys ,mushrooms and bacon....never skip breakfast unless im ill....most important meal of the day plus need food with my meds.

bristol

steady pet !! .. i tried this yesterday ... its a devil !!

neva ate so much in all my life .. but hey ho .. all these nutritional experts cant be wrong .. im gonna sit it out for a week and see wot happens !... onwards and upwards .. wheres the jammy dodgers .. ffs .. its not even 5.30 !

» Add a new message to this topic