FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Very basic question....

Very basic question....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

what were your expectations of the swing scene before you got involved?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I didn't have any.

Cali

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

one a week

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

explore fantasies together, have some fun etc..

honerstly? lol thought it would be a sex mad feast festival lol lol no kidding it kind of shocked me at the begining a little bit as no one would talk to me beeen the newbie lol then it kind of shocked me that a lot of new people then go and comaplin about it making themselves less attractive to others .nowadays been very lucky to make some great friends have some laughs tick a few things of my bucket list and yea had some wondeful omg sex with some even better omg wondeful people of here lol ..well you did ask me lol

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

I was hoping for loads of sex and laughs with like minded people

"I was hoping for loads of sex and laughs with like minded people "

I had no expectations and still don't I like to keep an open mind on things

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I didn't know people like me did this sort of thing. I was leading a very sheltered life for a long time.

I had a guide who introduced me to all of this. He is still patting himself on the back for spotting the swinger in me and coaxing her out.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I just wanted some fun - in whatever form that may take.

dudley

"I didn't know people like me did this sort of thing. I was leading a very sheltered life for a long time.

I had a guide who introduced me to all of this. He is still patting himself on the back for spotting the swinger in me and coaxing her out."

At least it was not screaming and kicking

Personally... I was led astray...

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

A bunch of dirty pervs...

"A bunch of dirty pervs... "
is that for the poster above ?

dudley

"Personally... I was led astray..."

And then no turning back

My perceptions were that everyone would be much more sexually adventurous than us and that everyone in the clubs would be having sex all together in huge orgies. I wanted to see it but I knew I couldn't get involved to that scale. I soon found out that it really wasn't like that.

I also didn't realise how likeable many people were and how sociable. I didn't realise that swinging is also a huge social scene.

I also thought that I wouldn't gain much interest because I was a big girl. I imagined most people would have perfect bodies. I soon found that even though swinging sounds disgraceful to those who dont indulge, the scene is full of fun and friendly people

dudley

"A bunch of dirty pervs... "

Oh very dare you now get over my knee

I had hopes but not expectations.

Reality is so often so different and there are so many different people with many a adjenda.

I prefer those with no adgenda that simply want to have fun

Joke aside... I really did not know what it was like and based my "opinion", expectations on a TV program I have watched a few years ago about Hedo....

I remember thinking at the time... OMG people save their money and holidays to go there once a year for two weeks to have sex? Wow, it must be good.

It was not for another few years and being with a different man that I was formally led astray

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I expected one night stands, and plenty of sex without attachment.

I didn't expect to still be friends 6 years later with people I first met at a munch.

"what were your expectations of the swing scene before you got involved? "

Somebody stood behind me giving me a push!

That I'd get to shag other men's wives with their blessing.

I wasn't wrong.

By *H.coupleCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

To act out a fantasy we spoke about

To line em up and knock em down

In all honesty, when we ventured into it I was cacking bicks but soon got into the swing of things

By *essiCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

I (mrs d) didn't really know what to expect tbh as i was still a little unsure if it would be a good thing...hubby was it'l be fine lol...

I remember my very first visit to a well known club. It was hilarious when I think back on how naive I was....

By *upitersmileCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Didn't really expect anything. Signed up (to another site) looking for a man to help with OHs fantasy after years of trying to persuade me. But ended up enjoying it far more than expected and everything else that has come along has been a bonus! These forums however I certainly didn't expect and have become far to addictive....fb is missing me lol

I never really had any. It just kinda happened. I was dating a guy from a regular type dating site and he asked one day if I fancied 2 men not one to turn down an offer I said yes and never looked back, though I must admit it must have been around 3 years before i would admit to being on the scene

Still waiting to swing.

We didn't really know what to expect! We joined (another site) and just sort of waited to see where it would go

First meet and first time at a club were both pretty scary to start with but we loved both and have just gone on from there really. And now ask ourselves why we didn't do it years ago!

And we have met some lovely lovely people

By *uckoo clockCouple  over a year ago

Merseyside

We both fantasized about it. Then we saw an American swinger programme where all the guys had chiseled jaws and the gals all looked like supermodels. So we felt it would be too intimidating. But nothing ventured nothing gained. Our first time at a club was a fetish night where they were dressed as nuns and monks and we were so naive we didn't know what a fetish night wasand we thought if this is swinging then maybe not for us.

Happy to say though that persistence paid off eventually and we realise now that the scene is a 'broad church' of people all shapes and sizes, personalities and the like . Generally we find people better behaved and more courteous in a swing club than in the local pub on a sat night.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I just expected to be able to get shags without all the crap of going to a bar and picking one up.

i didnt have any expectation and was totally astounded by the amount of messages I got in the beginning ........... I think it took me two weeks to catch up and that was virtually 12 hours a day on the site .......... mad !!!!!!

"

And we have met some lovely lovely people "

Me, too. And that was definitely not on my horizon of expectations that I would make real friends on here.

"i didnt have any expectation and was totally astounded by the amount of messages I got in the beginning ........... I think it took me two weeks to catch up and that was virtually 12 hours a day on the site .......... mad !!!!!! "
And now you just leave occasionally to mend your electrics ...;-)

No expectations, just hope and morning glory

Hehe we were hoping to find single girls to play with, double blow jobs on him and mmmm pussy for me x

Let's just say it has turned out to be more of a pleasure than I could have ever imagined

"Let's just say it has turned out to be more of a pleasure than I could have ever imagined "
I would agree to that. I have had so much more fun and in so many different ways, no just sexual pleasure... than I ever thought possible - long may it continue

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

None...we stumbled across it almost by accident (long story) and have treated it with no expectations ever since. Hence we're rarely disappointed !!

"None...we stumbled across it almost by accident (long story) and have treated it with no expectations ever since. Hence we're rarely disappointed !! "
Your pictures do tell a happy story

"Let's just say it has turned out to be more of a pleasure than I could have ever imagined I would agree to that. I have had so much more fun and in so many different ways, no just sexual pleasure... than I ever thought possible - long may it continue "

Hard to say, as I had been 'in' for about 4 months before anyone told me that was what I was doing.... ! Well, I was young, naive and having too good a time to worry about what it was called...

Since Swinging as a couple this time round though, no expectations. Just taken it as it comes.

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

"None...we stumbled across it almost by accident (long story) and have treated it with no expectations ever since. Hence we're rarely disappointed !! Your pictures do tell a happy story "

Thanks, it ain't been too bad !!

"i didnt have any expectation and was totally astounded by the amount of messages I got in the beginning ........... I think it took me two weeks to catch up and that was virtually 12 hours a day on the site .......... mad !!!!!! And now you just leave occasionally to mend your electrics ...;-)"

no i've found the delete all button lol

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

I joined another site and my only expectation was getting a shag - follwing an eleven year sex-drough as a result of spinal problems and the death of my partner.

My expectations were fulfilled (and then some ) and a few weeks later a guy I'd played with a few times told me about Fab. I joined in September 2008 with the same expectations.... nsa sex as often as I wanted it. I got it and a whole lot more besides. Some friends who will be in my life long after I've stopped swinging (if I ever do of course), a social life I really enjoy, my sexual boundaries broadened beyond any dreams I'd had and a partner I'm pretty sure I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. Long live Fabswingers (I never went back to the original site I joined, lol).

"i didnt have any expectation and was totally astounded by the amount of messages I got in the beginning ........... I think it took me two weeks to catch up and that was virtually 12 hours a day on the site .......... mad !!!!!! And now you just leave occasionally to mend your electrics ...;-)

no i've found the delete all button lol "

Just make sure you dont self destruct in the process... we would miss you terribly ...

No real expectations... I was just terrified, and with one of my first meets, rightly so!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"i didnt have any expectation and was totally astounded by the amount of messages I got in the beginning ........... I think it took me two weeks to catch up and that was virtually 12 hours a day on the site .......... mad !!!!!! And now you just leave occasionally to mend your electrics ...;-)

no i've found the delete all button lol "

Careful with the delete all button Minxie. With your track record you might make the whole site disappear.

no i've found the delete all button lol

Careful with the delete all button Minxie. With your track record you might make the whole site disappear. "

That would be the small problem compared to hacking into all our pc while doing so... and if anybody can... minxie can

» Add a new message to this topic