FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Just made a terrible mistake 2

Just made a terrible mistake 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just had a Pot Poodle.

I wanted a nice hot dog for lunch, I wasn't expecting to have to chomp through all of that curly hair.

How are they even classed as food???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Are you saying that you prefer a nice 'hot dog' to warm 'curly hair'? I don't believe it is classed as food. Were you breathing through your ears?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've just had a Pot Poodle.

I wanted a nice hot dog for lunch, I wasn't expecting to have to chomp through all of that curly hair.

How are they even classed as food???"

you poor bugger, I don't think they are classed as food. If I was stranded on a desert island with a load of pot noodles I think the best thing to do would be to use them as a mattress but there again they are not even good for that

"Are you saying that you prefer a nice 'hot dog' to warm 'curly hair'? I don't believe it is classed as food. Were you breathing through your ears? "

"Are you saying that you prefer a nice 'hot dog' to warm 'curly hair'? I don't believe it is classed as food. Were you breathing through your ears? "

Now Lickety, are you on the slippery innuendo slide? You know it's dangerous to play on these things unsupervised.

think they made out of recycled plastic

"Are you saying that you prefer a nice 'hot dog' to warm 'curly hair'? I don't believe it is classed as food. Were you breathing through your ears?

Now Lickety, are you on the slippery innuendo slide? You know it's dangerous to play on these things unsupervised."

'Twasn't me that started a whole NEW pot noodle thread You obviously wanted to communicate something else to us all. Are on the see-saw or the roundabout at the moment?

"'Twasn't me that started a whole NEW pot noodle thread You obviously wanted to communicate something else to us all. Are on the see-saw or the roundabout at the moment?"

No, no, no. It was a Pot Poodle thread with a P, hence the hot DOG element.

I nicked the other fella's line about it being considered food to outrage all hound lovers.

epic FAIL

"'Twasn't me that started a whole NEW pot noodle thread You obviously wanted to communicate something else to us all. Are on the see-saw or the roundabout at the moment?

I nicked the other fella's line about it being considered food to outrage all hound lovers.

epic FAIL

"

Ah! I thought it was typo. I did think it wasn't what I would expect a discerning gent such as yourself to eat but we all have our weaknesses.

"'Twasn't me that started a whole NEW pot noodle thread You obviously wanted to communicate something else to us all. Are on the see-saw or the roundabout at the moment?

epic FAIL

"

If you're gonna paraphrase from my thread, the least you could do is use my screen name!

"If you're gonna paraphrase from my thread, the least you could do is use my screen name!"

Sorry Mrwho, didn't have it to hand at that specific moment. Noted.... and never to be forgotten

» Add a new message to this topic