FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Kingsmill Fruit and Fibre Ad

Kingsmill Fruit and Fibre Ad

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you feel about the teenage girl in this advert wearing such a short skirt, then hiking it up at the end?

I am not too sure about it. There is so much talk of TV and other media sexualising young girls and that is needs to stop, then Kingsmill release an advert doing just that.

I don't usually think about adverts much, but this one kinda made me go inappropriate perhaps? I think it should be banned Lots of peados would get a kick from this advert.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I never even thought about it , it just made me giggle

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

This text seems to be lifted straight from netmums...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"This text seems to be lifted straight from netmums... "
yep and i put it on too just had a message back saying they have taken it of you tube congrats for that .

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

oh come on ! think you are kinda over thinking the ad . there have always been girls who wear short skirts to school or had normal legth ones and rolled over the waist band to make em short lol ! hardly new thing . most schools do have a strict policy now over skirts now but dont stop the girls making skirt short as poss on way to and from school. saying this lost of the girls now perfer to wear trousers especially with colder weather now ! i just take the ad for just bit of fun it is about the conversation from my parents i had myself meny moons agao and no doubt the very same i will have with my daughter lol! circle of life !

"oh come on ! think you are kinda over thinking the ad . there have always been girls who wear short skirts to school or had normal legth ones and rolled over the waist band to make em short lol ! hardly new thing . most schools do have a strict policy now over skirts now but dont stop the girls making skirt short as poss on way to and from school. saying this lost of the girls now perfer to wear trousers especially with colder weather now ! i just take the ad for just bit of fun it is about the conversation from my parents i had myself meny moons agao and no doubt the very same i will have with my daughter lol! circle of life ! "

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

" I think it should be banned Lots of peados would get a kick from this advert."

you cant stop how some person thinks by banning images, adverts etc..

those of that ilk will still have those interests..

censorship is a slippery and dangerous path..

"This text seems to be lifted straight from netmums... "

Is that a MILF site?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I haven't seen the advert, shame the OP left tho... I think there was good intent with the thread

is that a record?

There are some seriously mixed up people on 'netmums'. Siren uses it. Not that she's mixed up of course.

Seriously though, there are women on there who bully other mums who disagree with breastfeeding. Real eco-warrior earthmums as I call them. Nutters.

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"is that a record?"

It could be.

"is that a record?"

A classic case of us not all rushing to her side to praise her for being so conscience of child abuse etc etc etc blah blah blah so we're all scumbags. And she left.

Kingsmill or kellogs?

"Kingsmill or kellogs?"

Eh ?

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

I saw the ad last night for the first time, and it just made me laugh at the little lad's final comment about what else his Dad had said.

What worries me actually is when people see an advert like that, and then try to turn it into a truely sexual context, when those words uttered by the lad are ones that have been attributed to parents fown the generations.

I hadn't thought of it in a sexually phrased way at all and to be hnest I'm glad I saw the ad in the way it was intended, I would be worried about me if I saw it in any other way.

"Kingsmill or kellogs?

Eh ?"

I wasn't aware that fruit and fibre is also a bread now and thought they may have meant the cereal.

You learn something new each day!

I believe the OP was on about this:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5wVtTQzniI

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

What a load of fuss over nothing....

Is this what the country has become?, frightened of doing anything that might upset the 'Paedo Witch Hunt Brigade'?

School girls of a certain age have been wearing short skirts to school (when they can get away with it) for years...

Ban this advert?......bollocks

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Hells teeth - the PC brigade strikes again! Just watched the ad and it made me smile as I can remember doing exactly that and my dad going ape! Same thing for going out so I'd put my proper outfit in a carrier and go to my mates in my demure(ish) outfit and immediately get changed

I know there's some sick people in the world, and I hate to see a young children wearing Playboy branded gear and such like, but an innocent advert like that getting folk riled up about kiddy-diddlers - they should get a fecking life

I really fancy a slice of that Fruit Loaf though - looks really rather good!

By *adgeeMan  over a year ago

Sw Scotland

"What a load of fuss over nothing....

Is this what the country has become?, frightened of doing anything that might upset the 'Paedo Witch Hunt Brigade'?

School girls of a certain age have been wearing short skirts to school (when they can get away with it) for years...

Ban this advert?......bollocks"

It would appear the OP has lit the blue touch paper and stood well back (To the point of leaving the site) Like you say, a lot of fuss over nothing

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"I really fancy a slice of that Fruit Loaf though - looks really rather good!

"

Only if you put a mini skirt on....

I saw this ad last night and it made me smile ...... at everything the little boy said to his sis, then to come out with a classic line at the end .... my dad used to say that to me, as I'm sure the parents of every female have done at some point in their life.

I bet Kingsmill are rubbing their hands with glee as this same convo unfolds on a thousand forums elsewhere on the net.

They'll certainly be retaining their ad dept for futire campaigns.

"I really fancy a slice of that Fruit Loaf though - looks really rather good!

Only if you put a mini skirt on...."

The sight of me in a mini skirt will definitely put anyone off their fruit loaf!

» Add a new message to this topic