FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > To Be 8 Again!

To Be 8 Again!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kmale421 OP   Man  over a year ago

wirral

A man was sitting on the edge of the bed watching his wife, who was looking at herself in the mirror. As her birthday was not far off, he asked her what she'd like to have for her birthday.

"I'd like to be eight again" she replied, still looking at herself in the mirror.

On the morning of her birthday, he arose early, made her a nice big bowl of Coco Pops, and then took her to The Adventure World Theme Park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the theme park, the death slide, the roll of fear, the screaming roller coaster ride, everything there was.

5 hours later they staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down. He then took her to MacDonalds where he ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a chocolate Milkshake.

The it was off to a cinema to watch the latest cartoon, along with popcorn, lemonade and her favorite sweets, M&M's. What a fabulous adventure!

Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed exhausted into bed.

He leaned over and with a big smile, lovingly asked his wife "Well dear, what was it like to be 8 again?"

Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed. " I meant my dress size you F@*#*! retard!!!!!!"

The moral of the story: Even when a man is listening, he's going to get it wrong!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

haha that sounds a pretty lush day to be honest!

"A man was sitting on the edge of the bed watching his wife, who was looking at herself in the mirror. As her birthday was not far off, he asked her what she'd like to have for her birthday.

"I'd like to be eight again" she replied, still looking at herself in the mirror.

On the morning of her birthday, he arose early, made her a nice big bowl of Coco Pops, and then took her to The Adventure World Theme Park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the theme park, the death slide, the roll of fear, the screaming roller coaster ride, everything there was.

5 hours later they staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down. He then took her to MacDonalds where he ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a chocolate Milkshake.

The it was off to a cinema to watch the latest cartoon, along with popcorn, lemonade and her favorite sweets, M&M's. What a fabulous adventure!

Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed exhausted into bed.

He leaned over and with a big smile, lovingly asked his wife "Well dear, what was it like to be 8 again?"

Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed. " I meant my dress size you F@*#*! retard!!!!!!"

The moral of the story: Even when a man is listening, he's going to get it wrong!

"

Sorry - you lost me at coco pops.

What were you saying?

Um I still do that now, the size 8 infortunatly not lol

» Add a new message to this topic