FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I love you....

I love you....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

These 3 words are uttered throughout the world. However is it words we mutter too freely and not actually mean...I Have always told people i love them when i felt it was love. However sometimes people say it and not mean it...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

i only use those three words to my Kids,Grandson,Brothers,or Best friend,because i mean them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I only say things i mean! And i only ever tell the people that i truly love that i love them! I tell my children and my OH that i love them many times through out the day!

Takes alot for me to say it in a relationship and when i do say it ,its trully meant...and i tell my daughter each and everyday many times over i love her and tell the its me! Family too....never said i love you and not meant it

The people I 'love' will usually hear 'Love ya loads'

The people I am in love with will hear the 3 words

I only say it when I mean it. My kids and immediate family hear it all the time.

By *edonism44Man  over a year ago

oldham

"I only say things i mean! And i only ever tell the people that i truly love that i love them! I tell my children and my OH that i love them many times through out the day! "

I used to use the word love on a regular basis and my ex got used to it, so the impact of its true emotional meaning wire off.

I now only use it as and when the emotional build up inside is so Strong that I have to simply tell whomever it is that I love them.

I really do believe we don't say it enough, and unfortunately , the day you want to say it ...... They will no longer be there !!!!!

Tell the person who you love, that you really do love them , one day it will be too late xxxx

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

It's difficult sometimes to be able to distinguish between those who really mean it, those who say it out of habit and those who say it as they think its what you want to hear.

I say it less but to more people - I never used to tell my mum that I loved her even though we both knew it but after nearly losing her to cancer, I make sure I tell her whenever I ring or see her. I tell my son and he reciprocates even though he's 18 now as we are 175 miles apart. And of course I tell my partner on a regular basis as we are still a relatively new couple. I don't say it when I don't mean it - its not fair to play with people's emotions.

"It's difficult sometimes to be able to distinguish between those who really mean it, those who say it out of habit and those who say it as they think its what you want to hear.

I say it less but to more people - I never used to tell my mum that I loved her even though we both knew it but after nearly losing her to cancer, I make sure I tell her whenever I ring or see her. I tell my son and he reciprocates even though he's 18 now as we are 175 miles apart. And of course I tell my partner on a regular basis as we are still a relatively new couple. I don't say it when I don't mean it - its not fair to play with people's emotions."

i think that was what i was trying to say do people say it because they think its what the other person wants to hear..

Only with one person have I said it knowing I didn't mean it. He'd said it to me 3 weeks after we started seeing each other. It was only supposed to be a play relationship. I should have run , screaming, then. He wanted so badly to hear it back.

I was fond of him but I knew I didn't love him.

Unsurprisingly saying it was a monumental mistake.

Lesson learned.

i say it quite freely i suppose. I say it when i have feelings for someone.

sometimes i mean it in the 'luv' sense (as in i like you)

sometimes i think i mean it and on reflection i was blinded and it was lust.

I seldom say those three little words to anyone, not even to the pets!

I do not believe one needs to say those words in order to show how much someone means to him/her.

I tell my close friends regularly love ya, but when it comes to my children, family and OH they get i love you or love you, life is way too short not to let the ones you love know, i tell my kids at least 5-6 times a day that i love them, my mum was the same with me even until the point she passed away in august and i'm 37 she still phoned me or i phoned her everyday just to say i love you

I can truly say i have never said it without meaning it

i say it to my hubby all the time, and my little dog.

Only said to my family and very close friends. I have said it to two people in relationships and I meant it.

I seldom tell Siren I love her so that when I do she knows I mean it. I'm not one for displays of affection and I'm not great at cuddling either, but I do love her and she does know it. I think she'd rather I was more open with my affections and sometimes all she wants is a cuddle but at times I seem oblivious to it.

Bit of an emotionless bastard aren't I?

"I seldom tell Siren I love her so that when I do she knows I mean it. I'm not one for displays of affection and I'm not great at cuddling either, but I do love her and she does know it. I think she'd rather I was more open with my affections and sometimes all she wants is a cuddle but at times I seem oblivious to it.

Bit of an emotionless bastard aren't I? "

wishy i guess that is just the person you are as long as she knows you love her then that is all that matters

"I seldom tell Siren I love her so that when I do she knows I mean it. I'm not one for displays of affection and I'm not great at cuddling either, but I do love her and she does know it. I think she'd rather I was more open with my affections and sometimes all she wants is a cuddle but at times I seem oblivious to it.

Bit of an emotionless bastard aren't I?

wishy i guess that is just the person you are as long as she knows you love her then that is all that matters "

I think it stems back from my youth and the first girl I ever loved. I used to tell her I loved her every day until one day she said, "I know, stop saying it will you!" We parted not long after that and I've never really said "I love you" to anyone too often since then, but I do say it to my kids all the time.

People say things without really understanding the long term effect it has on the person hearing it. I'm not emotionally troubled by it, it's just that it formed the person I am today. I've never been good with people cuddling up to me, even as a child, as I see it as them invading my personal space, yet in swinging I really enjoy a free for all group session with arms, legs and hands everywhere. It doesn't feel personal I guess.

"The people I 'love' will usually hear 'Love ya loads'

The people I am in love with will hear the 3 words "

My thoughts exactly. I always finish a phone call to my mum with 'love you' and we blow a kiss down the phone! (we're 200 miles apart), always have done, and always meant it. So, generally, family get love ya loads with a big cuddle - hubby gets those 3 little words when the moment is right and I have an overwhelming desire to tell him

"The people I 'love' will usually hear 'Love ya loads'

The people I am in love with will hear the 3 words

My thoughts exactly. I always finish a phone call to my mum with 'love you' and we blow a kiss down the phone! (we're 200 miles apart), always have done, and always meant it. So, generally, family get love ya loads with a big cuddle - hubby gets those 3 little words when the moment is right and I have an overwhelming desire to tell him "

Hell, looking at your photos I have three little words for you: I lust you.

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

only my kids

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Say it to jay about ten times a day and say it to callum all the while.

Others sometimes get luv ya

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I say it everyday to those close to me including close friends.

Its not something i say lightly at all, but when i do say it, i mean it.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"These 3 words are uttered throughout the world. However is it words we mutter too freely and not actually mean...I Have always told people i love them when i felt it was love. However sometimes people say it and not mean it..."

I tell Mr B and our daughter every day that I love them because they are my world and mean everything to me.

I will also say it to my family but not on a regular basis and probably not as often as I should.

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

"These 3 words are uttered throughout the world. However is it words we mutter too freely and not actually mean...I Have always told people i love them when i felt it was love. However sometimes people say it and not mean it..."

I think about the word Love as I do with Hate - and I have always the basis that they are two words that should only be said when people actually mean it.

well i love you all on fabs.

however it's a different love to the feelings i have for family and close friends.

on fabs it's more the of the occasion that is loved

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

does keeping your fingers crossed and saying "of course i love you" to get laid count

"These 3 words are uttered throughout the world. However is it words we mutter too freely and not actually mean...I Have always told people i love them when i felt it was love. However sometimes people say it and not mean it...

I think about the word Love as I do with Hate - and I have always the basis that they are two words that should only be said when people actually mean it."

there is 2 people i can say i truly hate...and there are a few people i truly love...family. I love 1 friend but never tell him.

I do not hate anyone as such, however there are plenty that I may piss on if I find them on fire.

I say those 3 words way to often but I've only meant it once

I have had those words used as a weapon against me more times than I care to remember. They get used in a romantic way and I run, fast in the opposite direction.

Cynical, moi, yes.

I occasionally tell my parents my sister my brother I love them, however there is not a day goes past I don't tell my children I love them.

I lost my partner in a road accident and it was a real comfort to me to know I was loved and had loved as we spoke freely of our feelings toward each other.

So I continue to tell those I love I really do love them.

My youngest never leaves the house without saying I love you mum.

"I occasionally tell my parents my sister my brother I love them, however there is not a day goes past I don't tell my children I love them.

pI lost my partner in a road accident and it was a real comfort to me to know I was loved and had loved as we spoke freely of our feelings toward each other.

So I continue to tell those I love I really do love them.

My youngest never leaves the house without saying I love you mum."

Sorry you lost your partner .

I have kids too but doesn't it have a different meaning when we tell our kids we love them to telling a partner?

"Hell, looking at your photos I have three little words for you: I lust you. "

Its good to talk!

By *upitersmileCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

I'm guilty of not saying it enough, but when I do say it I mean it.

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

I LOVE YOU

"I LOVE YOU"

But you've not even met me

"I do not hate anyone as such, however there are plenty that I may piss on if I find them on fire. "

To correct the analogy, don't you mean you wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire?

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

Does this mean the dating site is not going well

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I dont say those words... I just tell them that any resistance is totally futile

"I do not hate anyone as such, however there are plenty that I may piss on if I find them on fire.

To correct the analogy, don't you mean you wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire?"

I don't say it unless I mean it

"These 3 words are uttered throughout the world. However is it words we mutter too freely and not actually mean...I Have always told people i love them when i felt it was love. However sometimes people say it and not mean it...

Does this mean the dating site is not going well "

Nooooooooooooo It was just a random thought I had.. Just thinking about past relationships and I would worry if someone told me they loved me after a week...

dudley

"I dont say those words... I just tell them that any resistance is totally futile

"

Bloody hell you never said you were seven of nine. I think I may love you

dudley

Nooooooooooooo It was just a random thought I had.. Just thinking about past relationships and I would worry if someone told me they loved me after a week... "

But what about if its love at first sight

Nooooooooooooo It was just a random thought I had.. Just thinking about past relationships and I would worry if someone told me they loved me after a week...

But what about if its love at first sight"

I believe in lust at first sight...

"I dont say those words... I just tell them that any resistance is totally futile

Bloody hell you never said you were seven of nine. I think I may love you "

Did you miss my post on the 7 of 9 outfit the other day? I ordered a new one and had a message that it would be delayed so would not be there in time for the party so order cancelled and and I have to re-order for the next one Just need to hold my breath when wearing it...

dudley

But what about if its love at first sight

I believe in lust at first sight..."

I believe in lust with no sight

But you had the heart going faster the want too taste their lips the look into their eyes

dudley

Bloody hell you never said you were seven of nine. I think I may love you Did you miss my post on the 7 of 9 outfit the other day? I ordered a new one and had a message that it would be delayed so would not be there in time for the party so order cancelled and and I have to re-order for the next one Just need to hold my breath when wearing it..."

If you need to practice I sure we can arrange something. Seven of nine now theirs something to lust after

Bloody hell you never said you were seven of nine. I think I may love you Did you miss my post on the 7 of 9 outfit the other day? I ordered a new one and had a message that it would be delayed so would not be there in time for the party so order cancelled and and I have to re-order for the next one Just need to hold my breath when wearing it...

If you need to practice I sure we can arrange something. Seven of nine now theirs something to lust after "

Got the T-shirt

dudley

Bloody hell you never said you were seven of nine. I think I may love you Did you miss my post on the 7 of 9 outfit the other day? I ordered a new one and had a message that it would be delayed so would not be there in time for the party so order cancelled and and I have to re-order for the next one Just need to hold my breath when wearing it...

If you need to practice I sure we can arrange something. Seven of nine now theirs something to lust after Got the T-shirt "

Tight fitting

Going back to OP... I rarely say it, and only when I mean it... and it would only be to my children and OH really.

» Add a new message to this topic