FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > being honest

being honest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Taking aside they were nice people, or person if single...what percentage of your meets can you actually say you had great sex?

Not, well it was nice, or well I had an orgasm.

I mean great sex.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

roughly 50% i think x

Thats not a bad percentage lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Out of the guys i have met on a one to one at my house i would say 100%. I am far from easy to please but i choose my meets well

If I'm perfectly honest yes I'd say roughly 50% but do have to say the other bits, cuddles, conversation etc etc do mean a lot to me too and that goes a long way to making a great meet for me ........... xxx

"Out of the guys i have met on a one to one at my house i would say 100%. I am far from easy to please but i choose my meets well"

really??!!!

Well that suprises me.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Only 2 couples have made us really, really welcum, therefore enabling us to relax 100% which ensured the sex absolutely fantastic

i think it is really cause if it was mindblowing sex all the time the novelty would wear off quick?? either that or a hell of amount of fakin and i dont do fake!! x

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I would say the same as diamond

I choose my meets with care and am rarely disapointed

Besides which, I would think its bad manners to suggest otherwise on a public forum.

Its not the news of the world ya know guys

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Out of the guys i have met on a one to one at my house i would say 100%. I am far from easy to please but i choose my meets well

really??!!!

Well that suprises me."

I tend to chat to guys for quite awhile first, i was on here for 6months before i met someone straight from this site and im still seeing him now and others. That is why i get annoyed sometimes at people putting single guys down, i have yet to meet one whether at home or in a club that isnt a nice decent respectful person

"I would say the same as diamond

I choose my meets with care and am rarely disapointed

Besides which, I would think its bad manners to suggest otherwise on a public forum.

Its not the news of the world ya know guys

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx "

I am not asking you to name and shame, but merely a percentage!

If you dont like it, dont post!

"Out of the guys i have met on a one to one at my house i would say 100%. I am far from easy to please but i choose my meets well

really??!!!

Well that suprises me.

I tend to chat to guys for quite awhile first, i was on here for 6months before i met someone straight from this site and im still seeing him now and others. That is why i get annoyed sometimes at people putting single guys down, i have yet to meet one whether at home or in a club that isnt a nice decent respectful person"

I have nothing against single guys. If you have met those who do it for you everytime, then i happy for you. I was just suprised lol

I will post and I still think its bad manners chick if thats ok with you xxx

And I DO UNDERSTAND that you never asked to name and shame. I'm 45 not 6 hahaha

Ok... Honest answer, most!

Genuinely... cause if its not working in my head before its not gonna in the sack..

been a few where yeah... ok, knitting would have been preferable.. but not many I swear..

really??!!!

Well that suprises me.

I tend to chat to guys for quite awhile first, i was on here for 6months before i met someone straight from this site and im still seeing him now and others. That is why i get annoyed sometimes at people putting single guys down, i have yet to meet one whether at home or in a club that isnt a nice decent respectful person"

Again I agree with you diamond, all the single guys have met have been real um well diamonds xxx

funnily how the simplest of posts decends into a bitchfest......... no one is right no one is wrong no one is namin and shamin put a hrt patch on jesus!!!

iv had meets where the sex has been mediocre but the chat and spiritual bond has been amazin and had meets where the sex has been pure amazin but couldnt get them out the house quick enough as we didnt click greatly when talkin!im sure a lot of single guys would say the same and no one is criticising them or anyone else in the post!! i dont rush into meets either but sometimes for all the build up things arent that great it happens!!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

3 (in total so god knows what the percentage is lol) have totally blown me away with amazing pushed every button in every possible way mind crazing top fucking ace sex.

May be about half(ish) have been pretty damn good... but 3 have been outstanding beyond great.

About 20% hit the spot in some way or another ... at the time.

At least 10% were shite! And I mean really shite! Not even the temporary thrill of it being someone new saved it from being SHITE!

"I will post and I still think its bad manners chick if thats ok with you xxx

And I DO UNDERSTAND that you never asked to name and shame. I'm 45 not 6 hahaha

"

posting is your perogative as is your opinion it is bad manners.

Since rejoining fab, and being alot more selective about who I meet, 80% of my meets have been great with 1 in particular being poles ahead.

The remaining 20% have been great in other ways but behind in the great sex stakes.

"

I didn't read the question as being about their personality or if they were decent and respectful... I read it as being if they were 'great' at sex... and t=yes great for one isn't always great to another.

I have met guys who can talk the talk. They are a great laugh, good company and 100% top guys... but are just not that great in the sack.

"

I tend to chat to guys for quite awhile first, i was on here for 6months before i met someone straight from this site and im still seeing him now and others. That is why i get annoyed sometimes at people putting single guys down, i have yet to meet one whether at home or in a club that isnt a nice decent respectful person

I didn't read the question as being about their personality or if they were decent and respectful... I read it as being if they were 'great' at sex... and t=yes great for one isn't always great to another.

I have met guys who can talk the talk. They are a great laugh, good company and 100% top guys... but are just not that great in the sack."

But being nice decent and respectful is part of what presses my buttons and attracts me to a guy. A guy could be fantastic in bed but if he didnt meet that part of my criteria it wouldnt make for a fabulous shag

"I have met guys who can talk the talk. They are a great laugh, good company and 100% top guys... but are just not that great in the sack."

Same here.

"

I have met guys who can talk the talk. They are a great laugh, good company and 100% top guys... but are just not that great in the sack.

But being nice decent and respectful is part of what presses my buttons and attracts me to a guy. A guy could be fantastic in bed but if he didnt meet that part of my criteria it wouldnt make for a fabulous shag"

I do know what you are saying and I agree to make it great they have to be the right personality.

But the question was about the just sex ... if someone fumbles around between my legs in a similar manner to how I fumble around in my handbag, laps at me like a cat taking milk from a saucer for 30 seconds and thinks that's foreplay... rushes to get it in (ok that can be lust and I am quite fond of a lust fuck) cums in the blink of an eye before you even get a pant going and thinks that's it - we've had sex - job done! It's not great sex.

"

But the question was about the just sex ... if someone fumbles around between my legs in a similar manner to how I fumble around in my handbag, laps at me like a cat taking milk from a saucer for 30 seconds and thinks that's foreplay... rushes to get it in (ok that can be lust and I am quite fond of a lust fuck) cums in the blink of an eye before you even get a pant going and thinks that's it - we've had sex - job done! It's not great sex."

Speak for yourself lol...

The question was purely about sex, not the whole package.

Agreed it is the whole package that makes it a better experience...but being a great person and pushing all your buttons every other way doesnt mean that the SEX is going to be mindblowing!

"The question was purely about sex, not the whole package.

Agreed it is the whole package that makes it a better experience...but being a great person and pushing all your buttons every other way doesnt mean that the SEX is going to be mindblowing!"

I agree it doesnt make for great sex on its own and yes lots of people can have all that but when it comes to the act of sex its not so good. But for me it is part of the package to have great sex as long as the act was as good. Maybe i worded it wrong as i do agree it doesnt make for great sex on its own

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"...had meets where the sex has been pure amazin but couldnt get them out the house quick enough as we didnt click greatly when talkin..."

It wouldnt have got as far as the bed if we didnt click.... and this isnt a criticism, just an observation.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

And for us I would say its been 100%

Any doubts in our minds and it just aint gonna happen!!

i have to admit very few guys i have met have been what i would call 'my type' but i have played with a fair few of them because they have been nice guys etc, thing is because they not really your type it does show in the sex, its hard to really get into someone your not really into, but saying that the type of guys i really like does not come along on sites like these to offen so i have to make do lol

i would say less than 10% of sex ive had off swinging sites have been what id call great sex

over the 3 years i've been doing this,i have met 2 guys that were fantastic,i don't think i'm the best judge to be honest

By *unlovers2009Couple  over a year ago

chester

Not sure if I'm just a bit demanding but to be honest ..... I'm usually quite disappointed in the sex!!!

I reckon 1 or 2 have been great .... a couple more have been good and the rest have been shite!!!!

Sometimes I wonder why I bother!!! the other woman always seems to be having such a great time!!

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Taking aside they were nice people, or person if single...what percentage of your meets can you actually say you had great sex?

Not, well it was nice, or well I had an orgasm.

I mean great sex."

Depends what you class as great sex miss kinki nix. I would like to say pretty much 70% but i can remember some horror meets when i have thought "fook where's the back door"

I can honestly say only a couple of meets have been really really really great sex. Which isnt as bad as it sounds cos we have only met about 10 people in all our time swinging!!

The makes you forget how to walk to the bathroom kind of sex

Ohh god I love that kind glad I get that kind everyday from hubby

Shona

x x x

By *ausage and sizzleCouple  over a year ago

Barnstaple

really??!!!

Well that suprises me."

I think you can have good sex and even sometimes great sex, ...but that really mind blowing stuff that's on a whole nother level - where you lose yourselves in a writhing tangle of bodies, comes from really knowing someone - getting inside their head and not being afraid to really let yourself go. Everyone's different, so it has to be pot luck if you hit the right spot first time, ...surely????

And soppy as it sounds, that's why I don't think I'll ever get that from anyone other than my gorgeous wife (everyone say ahhhh). The rest is just really, really great fun, but we live in hope - ladies???????

im one of the strange creatures i cant let myself go fully until iv met them a few times and if it doesnt really happen the first time i dont see the point in pursuin it fully!! sometimes and i brace myself for the flack here people tend to make more out of themselfs online than they do face to face for whatever reason and it becomes a bit of a let down!! most of my meets iv met on numerous occassions but there is always the ones for whatever reason i dont want to see again or they dont want to see me such is life and if every meet went perfect we woudl have nothin to moan about

[Removed by poster at 09/11/09 21:27:40]

The best meets that we have had have been with the women that have a great sense of humour and know exactly what they want from a meet with little to no inhibitions. So delightfully for us this works out to be a 70 - 30 split in the positive.

There is one clear winner who has the ability to draw out the very worst in us, we will keep her kinky habits to the filthy end

she's so bad she makes me run home crying to my mummy

» Add a new message to this topic