By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are they any good never used one before

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yea they're good fun, don't do much for me but the ladies seem to love em

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Depends what you want them for - they can help some guys stay hard longer, as blood can be retained easily, thus affecting how good a cock looks and feels.

Many are fairly cheap, so they're not a big investment, should you not like them. I'd say go for it, as it's something else in your sex arsenal.

I've been with guys with cock rings on and they seem to stay harder for longer if that makes sense. Love Honey do a really cheap one that seems popular!

I have several, the favourite (According to regular playmates) is a vibrating double ring that goes round your balls aswell as your shaft.

Try one, they're cheap enough.

If you are going to get one make sure its not too big or small ans spend a little on a decent one. They can be a lot of fun for all if you get it right.

"If you are going to get one make sure its not too big or small ans spend a little on a decent one. They can be a lot of fun for all if you get it right. "

What he said. If it's too tight you will feel a pain in your groin as the circulation to that area gets cut off. I have a leather cock ring with two stud fasterners on it. Often I have to quickly move it to the looser fitting stud if it becomes too tight. You can burst blood vessels in your cock if it's too tight and you don't correct it.

By *ofus71Couple  over a year ago

London

My other half has a few but my favourite is a vibrating 1 with bunny ears. OMG its fantastic

» Add a new message to this topic