FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Surprised you since starting to play?

Surprised you since starting to play?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok.. were all wordly wise to a degree, we think we know people, we work with them, we have families etc.. but has anything really hit you as a shock or surprise since you started swinging??

Things that are unique maybe to swingers maybe?

Were mostly surprised at how (mostly) relaxed and genuine people can be away from the normal pressures.. Never ceases to surprise how especially after a play sayhow you can sit around in a room all naked.. like nothing had happened and it feel normal... Can't think how that would happen in the so called normal life after a BBQ say lol..

Any Others???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ummmmm...wanders off for a think about this one

To be honest the biggest surprise has been in myself, never knew I could enjoy sex as much as I do, or that I could be as relaxed and open as I've become - totally done my confidence the world of good xxx

ok, Ive had a think.

In all honesty, I have to say that I am suprised how few meets actuaslly do it for me sexually.!

You can chat to someone and get to know them and they can do it for you on all levels, then get them in the sack, and it comes down too, well they filled a hole lol.

Either I am incredibly hard to please, or....nope, leave it at that, im hard to please lol.

you know what always suprises me about swinging? how its so normal and accepted for most swingers for bi fems to play together but even for so many so called opened minded people the thought of two men together is still kind of a taboo

"ok, Ive had a think.

In all honesty, I have to say that I am suprised how few meets actuaslly do it for me sexually.!

You can chat to someone and get to know them and they can do it for you on all levels, then get them in the sack, and it comes down too, well they filled a hole lol.

Either I am incredibly hard to please, or....nope, leave it at that, im hard to please lol."

Suspect you just need the right meet...

either that or lower my expectations lol...nope, thats not going to happen lol.

Oh and the poster above you...I love gay men, throw me in a room with two men who really get off on each other and i have the biggest....everything lol

"either that or lower my expectations lol...nope, thats not going to happen lol.

Oh and the poster above you...I love gay men, throw me in a room with two men who really get off on each other and i have the biggest....everything lol"

Mmmm thats one game I haven't played yet - still time though............. xxx

[Removed by poster at 08/11/09 18:03:00]

That virtually no one uses the word sex and instead calls it playing.

"That virtually no one uses the word sex and instead calls it playing."

Well ( and here comes the lynching statement lol), most seem to play at it and when they are big boys and girls they may progress to sex....and who knows good sex at that.

"That virtually no one uses the word sex and instead calls it playing.

Well ( and here comes the lynching statement lol), most seem to play at it and when they are big boys and girls they may progress to sex....and who knows good sex at that.

"

Good answer...and i can't hear the mob so i think your ok lol

dammit lol

Sex.. play?? Who cares...

Fun is fun is fun.. whatever its called...

Cob, Bun, bap.. balm cake.. tastes the same eh!

"Sex.. play?? Who cares...

Cob, Bun, bap.. balm cake.. tastes the same eh! "

ok, who are you and what have you done with notts????

Cob, Bun, bap.. balm cake.. tastes the same eh! "

Good answer too! I just found it odd that people seem to shy away from using the term sex and replace it with a term such as playing!

Now don't start the whole bread related debate or we will be here for ages lol.

ok, who are you and what have you done with notts????"

Don't ask...

Always surprised how many think about playing but just don't have the balls to do it

"Always surprised how many think about playing but just don't have the balls to do it"

I think they have the balls.... just the fanny is missing maybe lol!!!

"Always surprised how many think about playing but just don't have the balls to do it

I think they have the balls.... just the fanny is missing maybe lol!!! "

Well there is the supposed couples who's femme is not available to cam/phone talk. But also a few single makes with fuck all verifications or "friends" ones who are all talk and time wasters.

My biggest surprise was the size of the scene. When we first joined we couldn't believe how many people swing lol

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"To be honest the biggest surprise has been in myself, never knew I could enjoy sex as much as I do, or that I could be as relaxed and open as I've become - totally done my confidence the world of good xxx"

Razzle, you couldn't have put it better, that is exactly how I feel.

"To be honest the biggest surprise has been in myself, never knew I could enjoy sex as much as I do, or that I could be as relaxed and open as I've become - totally done my confidence the world of good xxx

Razzle, you couldn't have put it better, that is exactly how I feel. "

Then a big YAY for FAB lol xxx

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Two blokes sitting naked on a sofa drinking cups of tea while their wives are upstairs playing together. While 2 ladies and another guy are going at it like rabbits on the floor in front of you, totally oblivious to the surreal situation around them

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

As Ms Dazzle says, confidence is key.

I've always been fairly shy about my body, but it would be a bit odd to suddenly start being coy about nudity when you've just shagged some guy's wife while he watched, so I feel much more relaxed now.

Still bottled out of propositioning the receptionist at the hotel I stayed at last week, mind, so consider me a work in progress....

I've always been fairly shy about my body, but it would be a bit odd to suddenly start being coy about nudity when you've just shagged some guy's wife while he watched, so I feel much more relaxed now.

Still bottled out of propositioning the receptionist at the hotel I stayed at last week, mind, so consider me a work in progress....

is there an echo in here?

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

It's not been as much as a shock, but more of a revelation to me that I can be sexually attracted to people of all shapes and sizes.

Prior to joining Fab I stuck pretty much to "my type of guy", ie tall, dark-haired, slim to medium build. Now don't get me wrong I still find that type attractive, but now am much more open to others.

It doesn't mean that I would just shag anyone who asked.....but if the spark is there...be they tall, short, ample, skinny, male or female...mmmmmmmmnnnnnn

"is there an echo in here?"

Pardon?

Sorry - new browser gave error message, so didn't think I'd posted.

"It's not been as much as a shock, but more of a revelation to me that I can be sexually attracted to people of all shapes and sizes.

Prior to joining Fab I stuck pretty much to "my type of guy", ie tall, dark-haired, slim to medium build. Now don't get me wrong I still find that type attractive, but now am much more open to others.

It doesn't mean that I would just shag anyone who asked.....but if the spark is there...be they tall, short, ample, skinny, male or female...mmmmmmmmnnnnnn"

yeah i have to admit i have found that too, like you said dont mean i will shag anyone but i have played with some guys i wouldnt have given a second look at before i started doing this

Good answer too! I just found it odd that people seem to shy away from using the term sex and replace it with a term such as playing!

Now don't start the whole bread related debate or we will be here for ages lol. "

I use the term playing instead of sex because it does kind of (for me anyway) sum up what I do - I play with other people. I dont love them so will never make love with or to them as I love hubby mind you even then I hate to make love!!

I dont like the term making love whats wrong with a good hard fuck and thats my prefered term for sex however some people dont like to see the F word all over the place even tho they agree that most are here for sex.

Maybe thats what other people think as well so use playing instead of their normal word for sex?

Shona

x x x

» Add a new message to this topic