FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Black women where are you all?

Black women where are you all?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am really attracted to black women but there's not so many on here. Wish there were more, I'm staying in Glasgow at the moment hope to find some soon.

Ben.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can vouch for the black ladies...I had a black girlfriend...best fucking I've ever he'd...then she moved to london...shit happens eh!

But your right there is a shortage of ethnic swingers (fems and couples). Then again I live in the sticks so theres a shortage of all type of ladies..haha

"I am really attracted to black women but there's not so many on here. Wish there were more, I'm staying in Glasgow at the moment hope to find some soon.

Ben. "

Do they have to be black or would someone of light or mid brown be acceptable? I really dont get the skin colour thing personally is you can have fun with all if they have the right attitude but am interested why people are drawn to people of one colour or another.

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

I'm Black

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Glasgow is hoaching with black women at the moment but their popularity means they probably don't bother posting to fab.

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I'm Black"

Hello x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I'm Black"

And your beautiful babes please come to Glasgow x

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"I'm Black"

And very pretty too. Great Avatar

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I lived with a Jamaican for two years and the sex was amazing

Glasgow

"I lived with a Jamaican for two years and the sex was amazing "

Does that have anything to do with Glasgow?

mansfield

How many other replies mentioned Glasgow???

Wernt the thread asking about black women

Glasgow

"How many other replies mentioned Glasgow???

Wernt the thread asking about black women "

Have you read the OP?

"I lived with a Jamaican for two years and the sex was amazing

Does that have anything to do with Glasgow?"

I Think you will find people can post what they want on any thread and it doesn't have to be initial post related. It's fairly obvious you are intent on posting for a reaction tonight.

I have always loved black, asian and oriental ladies. I grew up in Tooting, which has a large ethnic population, so in my early years most of my girlfriends were West Indian.

Alas, I now live in Butt Fuck Nowhere and I am yet to discover any sexy swinging ethnic ladies locally... much to my chagrin.

I got chastised on another thread last week when I suggest it might be an idea to have an optional ethnic origin box, like the body shape/size thing, but ... here's another thread which leans in my direction.

Some people prefer to meet people of a different ethnic background to themselves (always had thing for Indian women meself ) or would just like to set up a meet with someone and - being crass for a moment - 'tick another box'.

As for the OP's dearth of what he desires, may I suggest a ticket on Virgin West Coast and shoot back to London for a weekend...?

"I got chastised on another thread last week when I suggest it might be an idea to have an optional ethnic origin box, like the body shape/size thing, but ... here's another thread which leans in my direction.

Some people prefer to meet people of a different ethnic background to themselves (always had thing for Indian women meself ) or would just like to set up a meet with someone and - being crass for a moment - 'tick another box'.

As for the OP's dearth of what he desires, may I suggest a ticket on Virgin West Coast and shoot back to London for a weekend...?

"

A man after my own heart. There is a shortage if Indian women on here and I've always had a thing about Indian women. Don't ask why can't put a finger on the reasons lol

"I got chastised on another thread last week when I suggest it might be an idea to have an optional ethnic origin box, like the body shape/size thing, but ... here's another thread which leans in my direction.

quote] "

I used to be on the dating site with a Fish in the name. The search criteria was quite specific over this and I dated a couple of gorgeous Asian ladies through it. I cant see what the problem with a search fucntion. Just add an opt out button for those who do not want to have their ethnicity on here???

As for a body size button, I dont think it is as specific as ethnicity. I met a woman at a party who was stunning, a size 12-14 I guess. I found here profile on FAB and she had classed herself as 'Fabulous', which I thought was for larger ladies!? So, I think that is open to interpretation.

quote]

I used to be on the dating site with a Fish in the name. The search criteria was quite specific over this and I dated a couple of gorgeous Asian ladies through it. I cant see what the problem with a search fucntion. Just add an opt out button for those who do not want to have their ethnicity on here???

As for a body size button, I dont think it is as specific as ethnicity. I met a woman at a party who was stunning, a size 12-14 I guess. I found here profile on FAB and she had classed herself as 'Fabulous', which I thought was for larger ladies!? So, I think that is open to interpretation."

Thanks Ben - I have been wittering on about both the OPTIONAL ethnicity thing and the ridiculous body shape/size categories on Fabs for ages - they are in need of updating.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I am really attracted to black women but there's not so many on here. Wish there were more, I'm staying in Glasgow at the moment hope to find some soon.

Ben.

Do they have to be black or would someone of light or mid brown be acceptable? I really dont get the skin colour thing personally is you can have fun with all if they have the right attitude but am interested why people are drawn to people of one colour or another. "

Do you get fantasy?

For me this site enables me to indulge in my fantasies. Tall, gorgeous, fit white sub men are my current fantasy.

A partner would be someone that floats my boat on so many different levels and colour wouldn't be a prerequisite.

A man after my own heart. There is a shortage if Indian women on here and I've always had a thing about Indian women. Don't ask why can't put a finger on the reasons lol "

Oh I can put a finger on it! When I was in my teens - MANY MANY years ago before anyone points that out! - where I lived there was/is a very large Indian population. Saturday nights in town was like being on the set of a Bollywood movie sometimes! They are feckin gorgeous!!

But don't tell Perky

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Ben.

Do they have to be black or would someone of light or mid brown be acceptable? I really dont get the skin colour thing personally is you can have fun with all if they have the right attitude but am interested why people are drawn to people of one colour or another. "

Because that's their own personal choice?.....

"I am really attracted to black women but there's not so many on here. Wish there were more, I'm staying in Glasgow at the moment hope to find some soon. Ben.

Do they have to be black or would someone of light or mid brown be acceptable? I really dont get the skin colour thing personally is you can have fun with all if they have the right attitude but am interested why people are drawn to people of one colour or another.

Do you get fantasy?

For me this site enables me to indulge in my fantasies. Tall, gorgeous, fit white sub men are my current fantasy.

A partner would be someone that floats my boat on so many different levels and colour wouldn't be a prerequisite."

But then, your fantasy may well be someone of a different skin colour, and then it would be a pre-requisite, would it not? A stunning, shapely Indian woman would float my boat (have a feeling that boat is likely to stay in dry dock though.. ) so... each to their own...

"I have always loved black, asian and oriental ladies. I grew up in Tooting, which has a large ethnic population, so in my early years most of my girlfriends were West Indian.

Alas, I now live in Butt Fuck Nowhere and I am yet to discover any sexy swinging ethnic ladies locally... much to my chagrin. "

Am with you on this one Ben I've always wanted to have a black lady but I come to think it will never happen now as there's none in the Leeds area

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I am really attracted to black women but there's not so many on here. Wish there were more, I'm staying in Glasgow at the moment hope to find some soon. Ben.

Do you get fantasy?

A partner would be someone that floats my boat on so many different levels and colour wouldn't be a prerequisite.

But then, your fantasy may well be someone of a different skin colour, and then it would be a pre-requisite, would it not? A stunning, shapely Indian woman would float my boat (have a feeling that boat is likely to stay in dry dock though.. ) so... each to their own...

"

Exactly...you miss my point.

I was replying to the poster who couldn't understand why people specified colour.

mansfield

"I lived with a Jamaican for two years and the sex was amazing

Does that have anything to do with Glasgow?

I Think you will find people can post what they want on any thread and it doesn't have to be initial post related. It's fairly obvious you are intent on posting for a reaction tonight. "

Thanx for that buddy.... I like it how he ignored other posts and went for my jugular.... Maybe he should have put I dont want replies not containing the word "Glasgow" Hes another player with another look at me post

I OWN THIS THREAD

I'm Black - well i can be when been down T mines lad - ya knows its reet dirty down them mines - nowt but muck and stuff - gets everywhere

Is that same thing ????

ps; and im not from glasgow lol

ok seriously

Regardless of what other might have siad here; having sex with a black/coloured women /man (depending which way you swing lol); is just another fantacy i guess; very much like the whole seeing FF sex or having a real MMF session

A man after my own heart. There is a shortage if Indian women on here and I've always had a thing about Indian women. Don't ask why can't put a finger on the reasons lol

Oh I can put a finger on it! When I was in my teens - MANY MANY years ago before anyone points that out! - where I lived there was/is a very large Indian population. Saturday nights in town was like being on the set of a Bollywood movie sometimes! They are feckin gorgeous!!

But don't tell Perky

"

Lol think it may well be the sane for me as I brought up in the east end if London and ok there is something alluring about them

Do you get fantasy?

Exactly...you miss my point.

I was replying to the poster who couldn't understand why people specified colour. "

Oh I see... grovelling apologies....

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

It's the single black bi fems that are the worst to find.

I set up some traps in Canada Room and have only caught a handful of the lil buggers. I have one Chinese and an Indian bi fem if anyone is interested in an exchange.

mansfield

maybe we could start a thread showing the need for this feature?

Maybe the mods dont want to appear predjudice...... But reading lots of threads/profiles it does get alot of air space....

I dont want blacks/asians,bbc wanted etc etc

Predjudice int just about skin color its everythin...... Size,hair or no hair etc etc

Has as been said before its a personal preferance..... We shop with our eyes thats why shops have windows..... Attraction for most of us begins with our eyes....... Nothing against the blind/visually impared here

Wonder why these guys are single with silly threads like this

mansfield

for some its a choice sexy lady

"Wonder why these guys are single with silly threads like this"

i'm beginning to think same myself lol