FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pat sharpe on smooth radio

Pat sharpe on smooth radio

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

mentioned on air this morning he booked 2 tickets for the odeon liecester square for him and his wife to see skyfall £45,,is this true and how is it so exspensive

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"mentioned on air this morning he booked 2 tickets for the odeon liecester square for him and his wife to see skyfall £45,,is this true and how is it so exspensive "

possibly them fancy seats that offer 'free' drinks, popcorn, nacho's etc

akin to a VIP box

mind you, i paid knocking a tenner a ticket to see it last nite in perhaps the most uncomfy seat i have ever had the misfortune to sit in (or should i say the misfortune to fidget about in for 3 hours coz i couldnt get comfy)

he didnt go into details bussy but £22.50 for a ticket seems rather steep,hope you enjoyed the film

"he didnt go into details bussy but £22.50 for a ticket seems rather steep,hope you enjoyed the film "

i may get duffed up by the bond fans here, but i thought it was decidely mediocre tbh

coronation street did a better job with the tram crash than mendes did with the underground train special effects

javier bardem was as awesome as ever and, for me, made the film.

I was told it was really expensive in the IMAX cinema in Crawley about forty odd per ticket - kids saw it yesterday locally for £4.75 each lol

"he didnt go into details bussy but £22.50 for a ticket seems rather steep,hope you enjoyed the film

i may get duffed up by the bond fans here, but i thought it was decidely mediocre tbh

coronation street did a better job with the tram crash than mendes did with the underground train special effects

"

tin hat time

yup just checked odeon leicester square

royal circle tickets £22 each

plus booking fee of course !

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

Wonder if Pat is still sporting that ridiculous mullet hair do these days.

"he didnt go into details bussy but £22.50 for a ticket seems rather steep,hope you enjoyed the film "

Not if it was a Saturday night there, and it's the new 007. Supply and demand, isn't it....

"he didnt go into details bussy but £22.50 for a ticket seems rather steep,hope you enjoyed the film

Not if it was a Saturday night there, and it's the new 007. Supply and demand, isn't it.... "

for £22 i'd want a go around pat sharpes funhouse after skyfall finished

Not if it was a Saturday night there, and it's the new 007. Supply and demand, isn't it.... for £22 i'd want a go around pat sharpes funhouse after skyfall finished "

What? And play with his mullet????

Odeon Leicester Square is probably the most expensive cinema in the country. Glad I don't live in London anymore as I used to see a film every weekend in Leicester Square!

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

Not been since, a Star is Born.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

the only time i went there was to see the first public viewing of buster thats how long ago it wa. at the big cinema in leiceser think its £7.95 a ticket and its a lovely cinema cant remember what its called though

Some reserved tickets can be expensive but you have no wait and get VIP seats. Still £45 for 2 is pricey still.

"

I have to agree, Bussy. It wasn't the 'Best Bond' at all, and felt like a 'reset of a reset' when all was said and done.

Though I thought Javier Bardem wasn't all that great. He was no Blofeld - not even a patch on Hugo Drax!

" Wonder if Pat is still sporting that ridiculous mullet hair do these days.

"

I think he's had it trimmed, but he still.plays crap music

"mentioned on air this morning he booked 2 tickets for the odeon liecester square for him and his wife to see skyfall £45,,is this true and how is it so exspensive "

The man is clearly a rich bastard and is showing off on the radio. Those of us with shorter arms and deeper pockets will economise and wait for orange Wednesdays.

» Add a new message to this topic