FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > no pressure

no pressure

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aceytop OP   Woman  over a year ago

from a town near you

just spent a wonderfull three hours with my baby bro,he lives in Germany so dont see him often,met him and his friend and i took my friend along with me,never stopped laughing

but my friend said"isnt it nice to be in male company with no pressure at all"

got me thinking how nice it would be to have a male friend to do this with,without all the worry of a play meet

what do you Ladies think is it something you would like too??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

my best male friend is Gay

By *aris23Woman  over a year ago

France

Oh yes...non-sexual fun time with a male friend is always a pleasure to savour. It's a shame I haven't have it recently - it's much missed

I love spending time in female company with no pressure. Most of my friends are fems and my best mate is female. Love her to bits and she is like the sister I always wanted

By *aris23Woman  over a year ago

France

"my best male friend is Gay

"

And often the very best kind of male friend to have!

I have a bgf too, but dont see as much of him as I would like x

from a town near you

i need one of those lol

realy like male company but at the moment not meeting and i do miss male company

I have a number of male gay friends that I am very close too and have on occasion shared a bed with (after nights out and staying over etc). They tend to be great nights as they just want my company and have no other motives.

I see a lot of males friends who I just have a laugh with .........

It's great when it works.

Sadly that saying that men are only friends with women they want to shag is often (note I said often, not always) true.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Most of my friends are male. I grew up in a very matriarchal household, so sought male friends from a young age. At least that's what my friend who studied psychology says. I just think males are easier to get along with.

My best friend is male, we fooled around a little when we were young teenagers, but never went that far. Now we are just best friends, and I adore his wife and children. He emigrates next week, and it already feels like I'm missing my right arm!

from a town near you

"It's great when it works.

Sadly that saying that men are only friends with women they want to shag is often (note I said often, not always) true."

see thats my problem i have had some very good male friends ove the years but wanting sex(them not me) always manages to ruin things

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

[Removed by poster at 04/11/12 18:28:47]

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I would love it... x

My best friend is male. We went to school together, spent all my time with him and my wider circle of friends from 18 to 30. We did gave sex once but decided we would rather be friends and didn't want to risk losing that friendship. He is married, has a family, he is my sons godfather. His wife is very understanding if our relationship. I only see him about 6 times a year now. In fact went to his last night and ended up staying up until 4 am drinking and chatting. We are in our 40s now. He is and always will be my best friend, I adore him and him me. Its fantastic!

"It's great when it works.

Sadly that saying that men are only friends with women they want to shag is often (note I said often, not always) true."

Glad you put that kinky. I'm not after a shag from my friends I love them too much to ruin what is a perfectly good friendship with no hassles. I even gave one of my friends away at her wedding last year was awsome x

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I have one gay friend and 2 acquaintances who are becoming very good friends who are also gay so I have this.

It is great to have no pressure and we have so much fun.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"just spent a wonderfull three hours with my baby bro,he lives in Germany so dont see him often,met him and his friend and i took my friend along with me,never stopped laughing

but my friend said"isnt it nice to be in male company with no pressure at all"

got me thinking how nice it would be to have a male friend to do this with,without all the worry of a play meet

what do you Ladies think is it something you would like too?? "

I have a number of male friends who are just that... male friends. There never was and never will be anythign more than that; in fact it would spoil the friendship I feel if we played.

I know where you are coming from.. it is lovely to have male company "without the benefits"

I would love to have a male friend, I could just go out to dinner with or kick back and watch a movie, never had it tho, I've always been a bit of a homebird, comfy with my own company, but I'd like lots of friends now please.

All or most of my friends are feamle, OI relate better to them and enjoy their company a lot more. Specially as the subject of footie never crops up!

» Add a new message to this topic