FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > shot down

shot down

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

went into a chippy other day and ask for the dinner special, the young girl behind the counter asked if i wanted a pensioner special!!!!! i mean, yes i draw a pension, but im not 51 til end of november, wife was hysterical, girl was redfaced.

so has any one else had something like this happen to them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was in a pub with a fellow fabswinger who's 33, he was asked for ID before they would serve him lol

I have lots of hysterical stories to tell but .................... I can't they do involve a whizzing wheelchair, a lamppost, a 1.5 some lol, a chess set and a parrot .................. I had best shut up before I get told off

I got asked for ID at a supermarket when I was 33 too. I assumed it was a joke (or maybe a flirt as lass in question appeared to also be in her thirties) but she waited for me to produce a driving license before letting me buy my beer.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I got asked for ID at a supermarket when I was 33 too. I assumed it was a joke (or maybe a flirt as lass in question appeared to also be in her thirties) but she waited for me to produce a driving license before letting me buy my beer."
went to florida 20 years back, and couldnt get served as i was a year too young(27) wife could as she was year older!!

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

A few years ago, my manager spent the day in trade with me visiting customers...

We stopped off at a pub for lunch and at the bar making small talk with the bar maid, he asked the barmaid when the baby was due... he was Rather apologetic a second or two later when she said she wasnt preggers...

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

woops

i drove my car into the garage to fill it up with petrol.. and got asked for ID to buy my friend a packet of cigarettes.

Got asked for ID last month while buying beer

Made me feel good

» Add a new message to this topic