FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Own up ..............

Own up ..............

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

OK which bloke is gonna own up to causing absolute chaos to my life this weekend ......................

car electrics went wrong - have been given a hire car, which I hasten to add was delivered in the dark, parked on the drive, and keys put through the letterbox ....................

who in their right bloody mind leaves a brand new expensive motor on a womans drive without telling her how to drive it ..............

No problems thought I ....... read the handbook, bloody handbook is not in car .............. the damned thing is all electric including parking brake which I still havent got the hang of .... and I am supposed to return this car in the same pristine condition it came to me in .................. somehow I think this is gonna be a challenge

The car is a Peugeot 5008 if someone wants to help me .......... two suggestions spring to mind

1) someone chauffeurs me around til the car is fixed (sadly this is a no no cos of the insurance) or

2) some nice kind person (hunky guy would be preferable) comes and shows me how to drive it ............

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"OK which bloke is gonna own up to causing absolute chaos to my life this weekend ......................

car electrics went wrong - have been given a hire car, which I hasten to add was delivered in the dark, parked on the drive, and keys put through the letterbox ....................

who in their right bloody mind leaves a brand new expensive motor on a womans drive without telling her how to drive it ..............

No problems thought I ....... read the handbook, bloody handbook is not in car .............. the damned thing is all electric including parking brake which I still havent got the hang of .... and I am supposed to return this car in the same pristine condition it came to me in .................. somehow I think this is gonna be a challenge

The car is a Peugeot 5008 if someone wants to help me .......... two suggestions spring to mind

1) someone chauffeurs me around til the car is fixed (sadly this is a no no cos of the insurance) or

2) some nice kind person (hunky guy would be preferable) comes and shows me how to drive it ............ "

Well if it was an Aston or a Jag, maybe... But a Pug? And a 5008? Eeeewwww!

Lol!

awww come on - I am dangerous in it .................. lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

get the bus

"get the bus "

ha ha lol

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"awww come on - I am dangerous in it .................. lol "

Are you less dangerous in any other car though missy???

"awww come on - I am dangerous in it .................. lol

Are you less dangerous in any other car though missy???

"

I am probably just dangerous ............... possibly dont need a car to be dangerous

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"OK which bloke is gonna own up to causing absolute chaos to my life this weekend ......................

2) some nice kind person (hunky guy would be preferable) comes and shows me how to drive it ............ "

Thats the same one (make and model) a hire firm delivered to us when a bus drove into our car while it was parked outside the house. Lovely car.. but took some getting used to after our berlingo.. lol stick with it its nice to drive when you get the hang of it.

2) some nice kind person (hunky guy would be preferable) comes and shows me how to drive it ............

Thats the same one (make and model) a hire firm delivered to us when a bus drove into our car while it was parked outside the house. Lovely car.. but took some getting used to after our berlingo.. lol stick with it its nice to drive when you get the hang of it. "

I have enjoyed driving it but the perspex bit at the front had a warning triangle come up yesterday which vanished before I could tell wot it was warning me about - I pressed a button and the fan came on and it took me til this morning to work out how to turn that off ............ had a boiling bum (seat heater) at one point .............. and doing all this whilst trying to drive is just soooo not a good idea lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your dangerous in nothing let alone in a car

"Your dangerous in nothing let alone in a car "

I know am sitting here thinking of loads of incidents that confirm that lol ........... and am just waiting for other forumites to come out with some of them ................. lol

» Add a new message to this topic