FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > saville ?

saville ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orseydave OP   Man  over a year ago

Norwich NR5

Just looking through the pics and theres someone using that piece of shits photo - I think about all the innocent children that scum interfeered with a dont feel his pic should be on here

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Report the offending photo(s) if one feels so strongly about them?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Report it then

"Just looking through the pics and theres someone using that piece of shits photo - I think about all the innocent children that scum interfeered with a dont feel his pic should be on here "

Bit surprised it got passed when upoaded

It's disgraceful...I've reported it...sorry, but I feel strongly about such things, I may get slated but ho hum

ON FAB ?? OR some other site ?

"ON FAB ?? OR some other site ?"

It's on here in public pics

I reported one a few days ago. Was that famous picture of children running away after napalm being dropped in Vietnam and Saville photo shopped in chasing them, seriously unfunny. God knows how anyone checking pics could possibly have let that slip through

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"Just looking through the pics and theres someone using that piece of shits photo - I think about all the innocent children that scum interfeered with a dont feel his pic should be on here "

There was one when it all kicked off reported it but probably not deemed inappropriate..

although to have his face on a pic on here when he is not a member lol is nit right anyway...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I reported one a few days ago. Was that famous picture of children running away after napalm being dropped in Vietnam and Saville photo shopped in chasing them, seriously unfunny. God knows how anyone checking pics could possibly have let that slip through"

Yeah I saw that one. Tried to report it but my iPhone didn't work. Let's hope everyone in their right mind blocks him.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am guessing it has probably gone by now? If not, can someone report the pic again please.

Ta