FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What makes us attractive ?

What makes us attractive ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckoo clock OP   Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

I often see couples who are clearly 'connected', yet had it been my job to pick them out of a line up with a view to matching them i wouldnt have put them together, simply based on first impressions and appearances.

Looks are obviously an important part of attraction but that alone falls far short of explaining why two people are together.

So what is it that makes us attractive, in the fuller sense of the word, to someone else and what attracts you ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lots of different things. my hubby is atractive to me because he reminds me of my dad.

i like men who look pretty, and i like nice soft hair.

i like baby faced men very much.

i like my hubby because he has a nice smile, nice blue eyes and soft grey hair and nice skin, like my dads skin.

By *uckoo clock OP   Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

"lots of different things. my hubby is atractive to me because he reminds me of my dad.

i like my hubby because he has a nice smile, nice blue eyes and soft grey hair and nice skin, like my dads skin."

Its often been said that both sexes seen a lot of their own parents qualities in potential partners !!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Now I don't like baby faced men at all!

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

I'm glad Kate likes ugly blokes

I like nice caring people as i know looks as only skin deep ... if a person can make me smile and open about things in life it a big part of what i like in a person . On a swing site we go 9/10 on looks at first ..

Its a good job I'm ugly .........

Someone who can make me laugh,

By *aris23Woman  over a year ago

France

"lots of different things. my hubby is atractive to me because he reminds me of my dad.

i like my hubby because he has a nice smile, nice blue eyes and soft grey hair and nice skin, like my dads skin.

Its often been said that both sexes seen a lot of their own parents qualities in potential partners !!"

No way! My father is a short fat man with a horseshoe hair style and no manners. Anyone who reminds me of him is an instant turn-off. I go for the complete opposite - tall, slimish & a gentleman inside. Wonder if it's because I can't stand my father??

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I like nice caring people as i know looks as only skin deep ... if a person can make me smile and open about things in life it a big part of what i like in a person . On a swing site we go 9/10 on looks at first .."

So..... if a person makes you smile and they are open about the dreadful murders they commited that overides their outer ugliness ?

This is a very hard questions as for me Mr i fell for mrs her looks helped, but she made me laugh as a caring heart and goes out of her way to look after me, so really she the full package to me,

Mrs was atracted to me because of my cheek banter, my cute ass and my sexy grey eyes and long lashes, but she also liked my mentality in looking after her we are both quiet old school man wife, not in a sexist way just traditionalists

King's Crustacean

A ton of make up works for me

King's Crustacean

"This is a very hard questions as for me Mr i fell for mrs her looks helped, but she made me laugh as a caring heart and goes out of her way to look after me, so really she the full package to me,

Mrs was atracted to me because of my cheek banter, my cute ass and my sexy grey eyes and long lashes, but she also liked my mentality in looking after her we are both quiet old school man wife, not in a sexist way just traditionalists "

Give us a blimp of your cute ass...

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

sense of humour

Sometimes you just know you are meant to be together.

"sense of humour "
i get better looking by the pint apparently,im the last chance on a saturday night in a club, the five 2 two bloke boo hoo

yea def sense of humour ,over all good personlity someone who can chat etc

"This is a very hard questions as for me Mr i fell for mrs her looks helped, but she made me laugh as a caring heart and goes out of her way to look after me, so really she the full package to me,

Mrs was atracted to me because of my cheek banter, my cute ass and my sexy grey eyes and long lashes, but she also liked my mentality in looking after her we are both quiet old school man wife, not in a sexist way just traditionalists

Give us a blimp of your cute ass..."

will do we,ll have to get some pics put up but once we do, we,ll mail you lol

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

for a potential relationship,attractive to look at,attractive personality.

for a potential shag,the closer they resemble scarlet johansson,the better.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

For a relationship, its compatability, that warm feeling, laughing at the same silly things,

For a meet someone that is just nice and i can get on with

Often a 60 watt bulb makes someone look more attractive than a 100 watt bulb to stand under. Then with a 40 watt bulb looks improve even more when the government force us all onto 20 watt bulbs I'm sure we will all be stunners.

» Add a new message to this topic