FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dying for a

Dying for a

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *londeCaz OP   Woman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

pee...been stuck on m61 for an hour...these times i wish i were a bloke could just nip onto the verge, unzip n let flow...just watched the 12th guy go...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ike 1978Man  over a year ago

kettering / Enfield

Ask one of the guys to provide cover

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"pee...been stuck on m61 for an hour...these times i wish i were a bloke could just nip onto the verge, unzip n let flow...just watched the 12th guy go... "
make a note to carry a funnel....

I do have a she wee for camping but dont tend to pack it for swing,ing parties, mite have to start carrying one in the car

By *ike 1978Man  over a year ago

kettering / Enfield

Nah be proud and drop an pee in bushes all the guys would be impressed.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

drip drip drip

just try not to think of running water xx

2 Christmas Eve's ago on way from aldershot to Yeovil with my eldest and youngest kids in car we got stuck in traffic on 303 for over an hour. I was nearly crying in pain as I needed a wee so much so first lay by I came to pulled over and peed at passanger door much to my kids embarrassment and amusement of other drivers

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

"2 Christmas Eve's ago on way from aldershot to Yeovil with my eldest and youngest kids in car we got stuck in traffic on 303 for over an hour. I was nearly crying in pain as I needed a wee so much so first lay by I came to pulled over and peed at passanger door much to my kids embarrassment and amusement of other drivers "

You're not the first

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"pee...been stuck on m61 for an hour...these times i wish i were a bloke could just nip onto the verge, unzip n let flow...just watched the 12th guy go... "

You could always do a Paula Radcliffe !!

Made it to next services with not a moment to spare...bad enough trying to walk with a stick cos of the gammy hip, but trying not to piss myself as well looks very strange...Anyway, home now and in easy reach of my own loo xxx

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I was in a traffic jam on the motorway once and the woman in the car behind just squatted in the central reservation amongst the tumble

She could at least have gone to the verge on the inside lane

When I walked to Machu Pichu in 2009, it was the first day on the trail, we'd got so far and I was bursting (was drinking a litre of water an hour to cope with the altitude/exertion, etc...had been looking for a place off the trail for fecking ages (if anyone's ever done the Inca Trail, they'll know there's more folk than Oxford St on Boxing Day sales) - eventually said I'm just gonna have to go here and nipped off into minimal covering whilst porters, guides and walkers were streaming past...took forever as I'd been waiting a long time (think Austin Powers when he's revived from the cold storage), eventually finished, walked across a bridge and round the corner and there was a bloody rest station, literally 100 yards away - everyone had a good laugh about that - thank feck I can laugh at myself

» Add a new message to this topic