FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Would you meet purely on recommendation?

Would you meet purely on recommendation?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would you arrange a meet with a view to play purely on recommendation of someone you know.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, people's tastes are different

No, never, as one's medicine is another person's poison etc...

By *er himWoman  over a year ago

Essex

depends how well your friend knew both your tastes and and likes in fun play, but would stil want to chat first and arrange to meet publically with no promises. so tentively yes

"No, people's tastes are different"

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I have and I wasn't disappointed. I trusted the friend and I had communicated with the man on here before we met up.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Would you arrange a meet with a view to play purely on recommendation of someone you know."

No wouldn't just arrange a meet on someone elses say so.

But have got chatting to people through recommendations, some we have gone on to meet and others we haven't.

(confused myself

We have, though we spoke to them first before meeting. It was our second ever meet and we still meet up

We have and it worked out very well.we wanted an extra guy to join us and playmate but a guy I had in mind couldn't make it so he gave me name of a mate he was sure I would like and would treat me well. And he was very right

I was thinking blind as in meet up at least socially if not more purely on the recommendation of a friend with no pictures or no previous contact.

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

"I was thinking blind as in meet up at least socially if not more purely on the recommendation of a friend with no pictures or no previous contact. "
i dont even do blind vannilla dates never mind blind play dates

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Personal recommendation is probably safer ground than the verification/ s of strangers.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Personal recommendation is probably safer ground than the verification/ s of strangers."
i would agree. And yes, but only once.

"I was thinking blind as in meet up at least socially if not more purely on the recommendation of a friend with no pictures or no previous contact. i dont even do blind vannilla dates never mind blind play dates"

I wouldn't normally but if its someone you trust and they say that person X will be just right for you do you trust your friend?

"Personal recommendation is probably safer ground than the verification/ s of strangers."

Thats a good point come to think of it as often I do look at verifications and take not of them even if I don't know the verifier.

By *issy NickersWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I met a v sexy single guy via here and was subsequently introduced to a lady via a fab friend who i chatted to on MSN. However, I thought they would get on so introduced them in Jan this year. They met & are really happy so it was based on recommendation so veris work,

Meanwhile I am not sorted!!!

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

"I was thinking blind as in meet up at least socially if not more purely on the recommendation of a friend with no pictures or no previous contact. i dont even do blind vannilla dates never mind blind play dates

I wouldn't normally but if its someone you trust and they say that person X will be just right for you do you trust your friend? "

no i would still have to at least speak to them first

» Add a new message to this topic