FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Diamond you are in soooooo much trouble :)

Diamond you are in soooooo much trouble :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just watched X Factor and now my telly is broken...granted I threw a brick at it....but it's all your fault

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I just watched X Factor and now my telly is broken...granted I threw a brick at it....but it's all your fault "

didnt you enjoy the twins tonight hun

xxxx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

pmsl, serves you right if you had been snuggled up in bed with me and the cats it wouldnt have broken.

No the Twins are complete twats...they are all twats.

Mind you I was spooked during the adverts....I seriously think John Sergent and Jo Brand are actually the same person

And yes Diamond I should have come to yours cos then it would be your telly with the brick shape hole in it

"No the Twins are complete twats...they are all twats.

Mind you I was spooked during the adverts....I seriously think John Sergent and Jo Brand are actually the same person

And yes Diamond I should have come to yours cos then it would be your telly with the brick shape hole in it"

awwwwwwww there not all twats apart from the twins and the fact stacey needs an interpreter cause i cant understand a word she says

Is stacey the one who butcherd Son Of A Preacher Man? If so she wont be around long, Ive put a hit out on her cos that is my fave song ever .

"Is stacey the one who butcherd Son Of A Preacher Man? If so she wont be around long, Ive put a hit out on her cos that is my fave song ever ."

Its one of my favs as well i love dusty springfield. Now where did i put my dusty springfield cd think i shall listen to it

» Add a new message to this topic