FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > To start swinging

To start swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just curious as to how a couple find out they want to start swinging, I mean for example if I said I wanted to to my girlfriend and she didn't and was horrified and the thought how do you repair a relationship after that?

What makes you ask the other half confidently?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We just asked each other our fantasies whilst in bed one day, found out we had some in common and took it from there

I nearly got myself in the shit lol

when i suggested it to my ex his reply was, why arnt i good enough for you, to which i replied yeah but want to try womon (10 outa 10 for quick come back eh lol) to which is looked at me and said yeah i could go for that

"Just curious as to how a couple find out they want to start swinging, I mean for example if I said I wanted to to my girlfriend and she didn't and was horrified and the thought how do you repair a relationship after that?

What makes you ask the other half confidently?"

Confidently? That's a good one. Depends on your situation and relationship. If you know your GF's views on sex, then all the better. But a lot of guys don't. They think they do.

If you're already in a stable relationship, have you asked YOURself why YOU are looking for expanding the sexual side beyond the two of you? Until YOU know why you want to, you won't be able to justify it to your GF when you broach the subject cos the first question she is likely to ask you IS 'why'? and at that point, if you 'flower it' - you've blown it.

Getting into swinging as a couple is something which needs talking though for as long as is necessary. That may be a quick 'yeah lets do it' or it may be a drawn out over YEARS - we met a couple through Fabs who openly admitted it took them five years of 'negotiating' before they took the plunge....

Pork

"I nearly got myself in the shit lol

when i suggested it to my ex his reply was, why arnt i good enough for you, to which i replied yeah but want to try womon (10 outa 10 for quick come back eh lol) to which is looked at me and said yeah i could go for that

"

Don't work as well the other way round though.... Can't see me asking a future gf something like that and she said same back as your ex.... Think I would get a slap or worse lol

"I nearly got myself in the shit lol

Don't work as well the other way round though.... Can't see me asking a future gf something like that and she said same back as your ex.... Think I would get a slap or worse lol"

if you had a girlfriend that didnt like man on man you wouldnt say it

thing is when you have been with someone long enough you know their likes and dislikes and you play on that

i knew he would have loved to see two women together so even tho that wasnt the reason i wanted to do it its what i offered him to get him to see things my way

its called manipulation

but at the end of the day we both got what we wanted out of it, he got to see me with another woman and i got to fuck their men after

I opened up to my husband that i had slept with other women and it went from there.

By *er himWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Could always tell her after a really good sex session, pampering to her needs, tell her that lovemaking with her is the best, and ask her if she would like to experiment in any other sensual sexy things you havent done before, what her fantasies might be and just see what she says....never know, could quite surprise you. We had that sort of conversation and although play with others and him always been straight, found out that she had a horny fantasy that we may well try with the right couple.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

only you will know how to approach it with her tbh..

whether she is of the same mind..

communication is the absolute key fella, sharing fantasies etc and talking it through if 'it's for you both'..

then talking all the various factors etc through..

good luck..

» Add a new message to this topic