FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > TV remote control

TV remote control

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Come out come out from where ever you are hiding....

What a pain in the bum it is when the remote goes walk abouts, such a simple device i feel lost without it haha.

What little gadgets/appliances truly make life just that teeny tiny bit easier?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Dishwasher. I will never wash another pot again!! Woohoo!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Dishwasher. I will never wash another pot again!! Woohoo!!"

Agreed

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

psssssst check some guys profiles they may have it they seem to be under the impretion its a measuring device

By *MOOTH AND ROUGHCouple  over a year ago

tamworth

We lost our tv remote for almost 2 years found it in the airing cupboard mixed with the old sheets . Now i ask the boys to leave them by the tv and if no of them.are there tv goes off till there found much annoyance to the little ones

Corkscrew in the days before twist caps on wine ... I remember using a screw and drill once to open my wine, desperate measures

"We lost our tv remote for almost 2 years found it in the airing cupboard mixed with the old sheets . Now i ask the boys to leave them by the tv and if no of them.are there tv goes off till there found much annoyance to the little ones "

I normally keep the control up on top of the fireplace. Its normally on cbeebies as im not a big tv fan.. but my daughters at nursery and i fancied watching it. Just spent 5-10mins looking for the control when in that time i could have manually changed channels haha

My pair are always losing the remote, they now use it as a mobile phone. Found it last week tucked down the side of dolly in her pram . Im one step ahead now

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

If it's a Sky remote look for it on blokes cock pics... there's no end of 'em ot there...

"If it's a Sky remote look for it on blokes cock pics... there's no end of 'em ot there... "

i pinched my grandparents broken sky remote so that she could play with that one and leave the proper television one alone..

now im just left with a useless broken sky remote (not that i have sky) and the phillips ones gone for a wonder..

Everytime a friend goes to sky from virgin i ask them for the remote... We hav 3 now one for each member of the family... Ive got my name on mine lol!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

When i have an amnesia attack i tend to "hide" things from myself. I had the house upside down looking for my mobile phone and i had put it in the freezer

Although I love speed peelers,,,,,,, I prefer the skin left on veg….

But it’s a niffty gadget anyway…

"When i have an amnesia attack i tend to "hide" things from myself. I had the house upside down looking for my mobile phone and i had put it in the freezer "

thats a bit of a different place to put your phone.. i spent best part of a day looking for my mobile phone.. found it when i took my bra off when i went to bed lol

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"When i have an amnesia attack i tend to "hide" things from myself. I had the house upside down looking for my mobile phone and i had put it in the freezer

thats a bit of a different place to put your phone.. i spent best part of a day looking for my mobile phone.. found it when i took my bra off when i went to bed lol "

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

3 days on and ive found the tv remote!!! Hoorah... just thought id share my amazing news lol

» Add a new message to this topic