FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Frustrated Man......

Frustrated Man......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it as a profesional man I still can't get taken seriously on here??? I have a face pic but still nothing!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can't accommodate, (which will often be interpreted as being a cheating spouse or partner), and you only have cock photos in your public gallery. Relying on being a "professional" is unlikely to help much either.

Are you reading the profiles of the people you contact and writing a polite message showing you've read it?Or do you send one line messages or cut and paste messages? Are you sure you are contacting people whose criteria you match?

There are a lot of single men here compared with women and couples so your profile needs to stand out.

"You can't accommodate, (which will often be interpreted as being a cheating spouse or partner), and you only have cock photos in your public gallery. Relying on being a "professional" is unlikely to help much either.

Are you reading the profiles of the people you contact and writing a polite message showing you've read it?Or do you send one line messages or cut and paste messages? Are you sure you are contacting people whose criteria you match?

There are a lot of single men here compared with women and couples so your profile needs to stand out."

Agree with this, and a lot of your sentences start 'I am', which I find a bit egocentric. But that's my issue, as at work when I read CVs like that, they tend to end up filed under bin.

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

What being professional has to do with this?

And what do you mean by being taken seriously?

This is an adult site, you come in and can leave freely

"Can't accomodate", "discrete", "limited" time - I suspect most people reading those 3 things on the same profile will suspect that you are cheating. Even if you arent the limyted time is not a good selling point. I'd read that as abusy life and potentially likely to cancel, or be running late etc. Most people have busy lives highlighting that means you are either exceptionally busy or we are back to the cheating suspicion.

As others have said your profile reads very egocentric, all about you and more than a touch arrogant. Combined with this thread, I suspect a sense of entitlement which, as you are finding out is unjustified.

"Why is it as a profesional man I still can't get taken seriously on here??? I have a face pic but still nothing! "

why would you think what you do for a living would make a difference on here?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

""Can't accomodate", "discrete", "limited" time - I suspect most people reading those 3 things on the same profile will suspect that you are cheating. Even if you arent the limyted time is not a good selling point. I'd read that as abusy life and potentially likely to cancel, or be running late etc. Most people have busy lives highlighting that means you are either exceptionally busy or we are back to the cheating suspicion.

As others have said your profile reads very egocentric, all about you and more than a touch arrogant. Combined with this thread, I suspect a sense of entitlement which, as you are finding out is unjustified."

Sorry OP, but I agree with the other comments, especially this one.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I agree with the others

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

[Removed by poster at 02/11/12 03:36:18]

I agree three.

Discreet, cannot accommodate, limited time are all reasons why I wouldn't find your profile appealing.

X

Why do you think as a professional man that makes you so much better

"What being professional has to do with this?

"

I have a mansion and a yacht...so what?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok peeps I get it thanks for the pointers.

Out of interest I'm in the military and have been for almost 30 yrs. I live in military accn with about 50 others which makes accommadating very dificault. I work long hours and coach at a school during the week, cadets in the evening and at a rugby club at weekends so my time is very limited.

Thanks again for your comments I think the best one is the lack of photos. What would you suggest I add?

[Removed by poster at 02/11/12 09:36:46]

I have a mansion and a yacht...so what?"

Giz a go on yer yacht kidder

"Ok peeps I get it thanks for the pointers.

Out of interest I'm in the military and have been for almost 30 yrs. I live in military accn with about 50 others which makes accommadating very dificault. I work long hours and coach at a school during the week, cadets in the evening and at a rugby club at weekends so my time is very limited.

Thanks again for your comments I think the best one is the lack of photos. What would you suggest I add?"

Why not add some of what you have just said to your profile?

On pics, black and white tease shots work for me.

"Ok peeps I get it thanks for the pointers.

Thanks again for your comments I think the best one is the lack of photos. What would you suggest I add?

Why not add some of what you have just said to your profile?

On pics, black and white tease shots work for me."

My name is Ray Doyle, I'm a professional too but have the same problem that women wont take me taken seriously. I drive a Ford Capri 3.0 S Mark III around the streets of Derby where I grew up and nothing says 'good times' like sliding across the freshly turtle-waxed bonnet in a camel-coloured overcoat.

I keep myself in shape by practising Karate, but I also enjoy art and music too. I mean, what's not to like, ladies?

I wonder if its the bubble perm hairstyle and 70s dress sense that's putting off potential meets?

"My name is Ray Doyle, I'm a professional too but have the same problem that women wont take me taken seriously. I drive a Ford Capri 3.0 S Mark III around the streets of Derby where I grew up and nothing says 'good times' like sliding across the freshly turtle-waxed bonnet in a camel-coloured overcoat.

I keep myself in shape by practising Karate, but I also enjoy art and music too. I mean, what's not to like, ladies?

I wonder if its the bubble perm hairstyle and 70s dress sense that's putting off potential meets?"

I preferred yer mate Bodie, maybe a 3some could happen there though. I got a Farrah Fawcett hairdo and wear blue eyeshadow and American tan tights.

"

I preferred yer mate Bodie, maybe a 3some could happen there though. I got a Farrah Fawcett hairdo and wear blue eyeshadow and American tan tights. "

You throw on a pair of white Stilleto heels to go with those American Tan tights andI'm already sporting a semi!

So back the op - how do you envisage the meet ? Do the folk you meet have to accommodate ?

And also fit in with your spare time ? Think about it like this - you can already see how unappealing it is with the restrictions - perhaps you should expect less and realise that there are do many other 'easier' options out there for couples ?

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Why is it as a profesional man I still can't get taken seriously on here??? I have a face pic but still nothing! "
you need to add "not a sausage" after the still nothing !

All of the above

Just a suggestion fella - relax and let things take there own pace

Because you are cheating on you wife and, shockingly, not everyone is ok with that.

At least, that's how you look.

Oh helloooooooo

Solihull

Oh helloooooooo "

trust you your a tart he he

"My name is Ray Doyle, I'm a professional too but have the same problem that women wont take me taken seriously. I drive a Ford Capri 3.0 S Mark III around the streets of Derby where I grew up and nothing says 'good times' like sliding across the freshly turtle-waxed bonnet in a camel-coloured overcoat.

I wonder if its the bubble perm hairstyle and 70s dress sense that's putting off potential meets?"

they didnt do a 3lt carpi did they?

Solihull

is the veri false then ?

baby can i say you have a face photo for your file but no face photos on file shame you look a very yummy guy to great file

lipstick

Oh helloooooooo trust you your a tart he he"

Shut up you!! Money talks

Solihull

Oh helloooooooo trust you your a tart he he

Shut up you!! Money talks "

ive got loose change in my piggy bank

I wonder if its the bubble perm hairstyle and 70s dress sense that's putting off potential meets?

they didnt do a 3lt carpi did they? "

They did do 3 litre capris. I had a few of them. One was silver. Went like a rocket!

Shut up you!! Money talks ive got loose change in my piggy bank"

s'more than I've got - I've got three IOUs and some washers in mine

Wolf

"

I preferred yer mate Bodie, maybe a 3some could happen there though. I got a Farrah Fawcett hairdo and wear blue eyeshadow and American tan tights.

You throw on a pair of white Stilleto heels to go with those American Tan tights andI'm already sporting a semi!

"

Don't tease. And a gypsy top.

"You can't accommodate, (which will often be interpreted as being a cheating spouse or partner), and you only have cock photos in your public gallery. Relying on being a "professional" is unlikely to help much either.

There are a lot of single men here compared with women and couples so your profile needs to stand out."

not being able to accommodate is very rarerly interpreted as anything other than wanting to keep a part of your life private, ridiculous to assume that every person who can't accommodate on here is playing away.

"Why is it as a profesional man I still can't get taken seriously on here??? I have a face pic but still nothing! you need to add "not a sausage" after the still nothing !"

you can talk love you dont even have photos on your file

It is only because there are more women than men on here. He has nothing to worry about, just persevere and you will get lucky -

Shut up you!! Money talks ive got loose change in my piggy bank

Wolf

"

That's you two blown out then pfffttt!

"Why is it as a profesional man I still can't get taken seriously on here??? I have a face pic but still nothing! you need to add "not a sausage" after the still nothing !

you can talk love you dont even have photos on your file "

So what? I refuse to show any photos at any time and it hasn't affected meeting for me

Solihull

"Why is it as a profesional man I still can't get taken seriously on here??? I have a face pic but still nothing! you need to add "not a sausage" after the still nothing !

you can talk love you dont even have photos on your file "

the difference is i"m not complaining that i"m not getting any on here..my profile my choice

Just ignore any so called advice, your profile is fine and it really is only a matter of time before you get to meet someone. There is no problem whatsoever with your profile, it's far better than some I have read/seen. Chin up and if you are ever in Bristol drop me a line

sheffield

hahahahahahahahah Or i have lunch every friday with Abramovitch

oh i love a good verbal scrap

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Body shots, torso shots and bum shots go down well - clothed, partially clothed or naked.

As a serviceman mention that and the fact that you live in work supplied accom so can invite round. Let people know if you are willing to get a hotel or share the costs or if you prefer to go to someones house.

If time is limited due to work constraints say that or people will think you are married/attached.

If you are married/attached say so. Some won't want to meet but it won't bother others but all like to know up front.

Some single women and couples expect a brief social meet over coffee in a public place (for safety and verification reasons) let us know if you're ok with that or not.

All of the above is without even reading your profile, based only on comments here. I'll go and check it out and get back to you with other points.

"So back the op - how do you envisage the meet ? Do the folk you meet have to accommodate ?

And also fit in with your spare time ? Think about it like this - you can already see how unappealing it is with the restrictions - perhaps you should expect less and realise that there are do many other 'easier' options out there for couples ?"

Thats a bit unfair we all have a life outside of fabs can meet at clubs, hotels parties etc a lot of people do not accommodate due to personal reasons do not have to jump to the first conclusion.

Bum and body shots work and as for profile looks good just break it up a bit and good luck and happy swinging.

Solihull

Wolf

That's you two blown out then pfffttt! "

hey, you live in the north west my piggy bank might let me lead the high life in some towns

bodie had the capri doyle had the rs2000 get in there

Wolf

That's you two blown out then pfffttt! hey, you live in the north west my piggy bank might let me lead the high life in some towns "

Is it true that Pumpkins are the work of the devil in Birmingham Sam?

Wolf

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Run a spell check.

Drop the professional comment - it makes no odds for NSA hook ups.

Break up the big paragraph.

Try to inject a little humour - it all sounds very formal.

Move the cock shots to private and get some bum/shoulders/torso ones instead.

Enjoy the site.

Wolf

That's you two blown out then pfffttt! hey, you live in the north west my piggy bank might let me lead the high life in some towns "

That does not mean im not a classy bird Sam

Solihull

Wolf

That's you two blown out then pfffttt! hey, you live in the north west my piggy bank might let me lead the high life in some towns

That does not mean im not a classy bird Sam "

oooooh i like classy does that mean youll put down your chips if we have sex in a alley he he x

sheffield

Will Sam and Tease get a room please????

"Will Sam and Tease get a room please???? "

*and* I'll mind any chips instead of them being put down.... nom nom nom :P

Wolf

"Will Sam and Tease get a room please???? "

My door is padlocked and bolted

Solihull

"Will Sam and Tease get a room please????

My door is padlocked and bolted"

great because i am inside the room hiding in your wardrobe

My door is padlocked and bolted great because i am inside the room hiding in your wardrobe "

I thought that the kids had been squirting me face cream again, clearly not!!

sheffield

My door is padlocked and bolted great because i am inside the room hiding in your wardrobe

I thought that the kids had been squirting me face cream again, clearly not!! "

Right you both are going in the naughty corner

Solihull

My door is padlocked and bolted great because i am inside the room hiding in your wardrobe

I thought that the kids had been squirting me face cream again, clearly not!! "

dont worry it will come out in a hot wash..............eventually ps whats the box of toys and the gimp mask in the bottom of the wardrobe ?

[Removed by poster at 02/11/12 11:27:56]

I thought that the kids had been squirting me face cream again, clearly not!! dont worry it will come out in a hot wash..............eventually ps whats the box of toys and the gimp mask in the bottom of the wardrobe ?"

Bend over and ile show you

"bodie had the capri doyle had the rs2000 get in there "

In the later ones they both had 3 litre capris, one silver, one gold. I have the box set...

they didnt do a 3lt carpi did they? "

Yes they did, but driving it was all in the wrist!

Sorry, don't mean to offend but you did ask!

If you're genuinely a professional, that is a member of one of the recognised professions, why d'you think it's releavant to mention it in a place like this? I have to say that if a lady mentions 'professional' on her profile, I pass on to the next one as I've found that the way they conduct themselves on here is exactly the opposite to what I would see as being professional!

Just my opinion and experience!

» Add a new message to this topic