FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Freddy Starr

Freddy Starr

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Freddy Starr had been arrested in connection with jimmy servile.

Sorry, no punchline.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When i saw his interview he did on this morning a few weeks back denying all of this i thought he was a genuine scared but innocent man..

i was wrong if police have enough evidence to arrest him

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"When i saw his interview he did on this morning a few weeks back denying all of this i thought he was a genuine scared but innocent man..

i was wrong if police have enough evidence to arrest him"

just because e has been arrested doesnt mean he is guilty. Plenty of innocent people are questioned by the police as part of a wider investigation

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When will all the revelations end?

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

"When will all the revelations end?"

when it's over

Looking back from 2012....the 70's and 80's must seem so seedy and depraved...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

when the investigation is concluded?

"When i saw his interview he did on this morning a few weeks back denying all of this i thought he was a genuine scared but innocent man..

just because e has been arrested doesnt mean he is guilty. Plenty of innocent people are questioned by the police as part of a wider investigation"

thats true, they dont need any evidanced to pull someone in and question them

they could pull you off the street for that

i was taken into the police station last year because i fit the description of a woman who was bag snatching, and because i fit her description they just took me in to question, they soon let me go tho as it wasnt me, i was dead chuffed tho as she was said to be late 20s to early 30s, thats all i kept telling everyone lol

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I thought Freddie Starr was dead and seeing him on telly last week only reinforced that view.

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

The Police can requested any one to attend for an interview, when they arrest people, its usually because they have good proof they guilty, and/or they a threat to the public etc

Ok am I understanding this Jimmy went into care homes and abused vulnerable children that is one thing. Hid behind his charity work to abuse.

But in the case of Freddie should we look at all the other pop stars, celebrities and footballers who use there fame to get girls or groupies that come to their dressing rooms etc this has been going on since the start of the pop stars should we arrest the Beatles or Elvis if he was still alive or Jerry Lee Lewis who married his 13 year old neice or Johnny Cash my point is the list is endless.

I am not condoning child abuse in any shape or form. I am just saying this has been going on since the start of the pop star.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think there will be more 'stars' from the 70's and 80's who will get outed.

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

just because e has been arrested doesnt mean he is guilty. Plenty of innocent people are questioned by the police as part of a wider investigation"

I cant see how any of them will actually be done for it either..no witnesses (unless one of them grasses on another to save their own skin) no DNA etc etc...you can bet your life the cops will have their computers in..so some may get done for having noncy stuff..if they are still into it..otherwise unfortunately they will probably walk.

Hopefully though the victims will feel a little better knowing that at least they haven't been ignored and it will be a burden off their shoulders that they have probably carried around for many years.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"The Police can requested any one to attend for an interview, when they arrest people, its usually because they have good proof they guilty, and/or they a threat to the public etc"

They can arrest if they may have enough evidence to put before the CPS who then decide if the case is strong enough for court. And then guilt is determined in court.

Regardless of how we all may feel both he and Gary Glitter are innocent until that time.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"

Regardless of how we all may feel both he and Gary Glitter are innocent until that time."

While I never "liked" Glitter, Starr or Savile I have to agree with you here

just because e has been arrested doesnt mean he is guilty. Plenty of innocent people are questioned by the police as part of a wider investigation

thats true, they dont need any evidanced to pull someone in and question them

they could pull you off the street for that

i was taken into the police station last year because i fit the description of a woman who was bag snatching, and because i fit her description they just took me in to question, they soon let me go tho as it wasnt me, i was dead chuffed tho as she was said to be late 20s to early 30s, thats all i kept telling everyone lol"

They aren't questionng him, they've arrested him.

I agree with the earlier poster that he looked scared, but I suspect innocent or guilty that he would be scared for differing reasons.

The fact that he got an injunction, then denied having met her (despite the pictures), and has mad lots of noise about how he is innnocent and would welcome the police speaking to him while seemingly doing nothing is all very odd. But then, he has always seemed very odd and unpredictable.

I think that this case is highlighting that arrested suspects should be granted anonymity at the very least until charged. Dirt like this sticks and if he is innocent he will be tarred for a very long time.

"When will all the revelations end?

Ok am I understanding this Jimmy went into care homes and abused vulnerable children that is one thing. Hid behind his charity work to abuse.

But in the case of Freddie should we look at all the other pop stars, celebrities and footballers who use there fame to get girls or groupies that come to their dressing rooms etc this has been going on since the start of the pop stars should we arrest the Beatles or Elvis if he was still alive or Jerry Lee Lewis who married his 13 year old neice or Johnny Cash my point is the list is endless.

I am not condoning child abuse in any shape or form. I am just saying this has been going on since the start of the pop star."

its true look at mandy smith she was only 12 when she met bill wyman and at 13 she was openly 'dating him' with the consent of her mother i may add

sad thing is like it or not money talks and the rich can and will buy themselves out of any situation

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

" .........

I think that this case is highlighting that arrested suspects should be granted anonymity at the very least until charged. Dirt like this sticks and if he is innocent he will be tarred for a very long time. "

The whole question of anonymity needs to be looked at.

It's insane that anyone can make an allegation of rape and remain anonymous whilst an innocent accused is exposed to the full glare of publicity.

It might be the owner of that Hamster he dined on

I am not condoning child abuse in any shape or form. I am just saying this has been going on since the start of the pop star.

its true look at mandy smith she was only 12 when she met bill wyman and at 13 she was openly 'dating him' with the consent of her mother i may add

sad thing is like it or not money talks and the rich can and will buy themselves out of any situation"

Thanks naughty all I am saying is this is not new it has been going on a heck of a long time.

sad thing is like it or not money talks and the rich can and will buy themselves out of any situation

Thanks naughty all I am saying is this is not new it has been going on a heck of a long time."

We all know it has

maybe something good will come out of this and people will start putting a stop to it

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It depends if the people who are able to stop it are not those doing it in the first place.

The reason Freddie Starr, and GG at the weekend, were both arrested and taken in for questioning is two fold: first, by being under arrest they are automatically entitled to have legal representation with them at interview. Normally that would be a solicitor.

The other reason is that the Police have no option but to make sure that EVERY angle that could be exploited in terms of potentially inadmissible evidence in the event of a court case, must be covered. Questioning under arrest places this well and truly under the rules contained in PACE - so by questioning in front of their legal advisors, adhereance to those rules will (hopefully) be a given come their day in court...

Basically, the Police realise the enormity of what could be uncovered and have to cover their backsides very carefully...

This whole thing is starting to smack of the McCarthy Trials in the US in the 50s. If any of Savile's associates at the time participated in abusing girls then yes they should face trial, but to start a witch hunt of all 70s & 80s celebs because they 'had a few groupies' is persecution at best and mob rule at worst. As someone else said, we'd be hanging the Beatles out to dry if that was the case.

Freddie Starr has always been one of my favourite comedians because he's not afraid to be un-PC and I'd be surprised if he was of the same mindset as Savile as he's always come across as a man's man, not a paedo.

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

they should arrest anyone that been near that monster of saville

"they should arrest anyone that been near that monster of saville"

How many thousands of people would that be then?

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I thought Freddie Starr was dead and seeing him on telly last week only reinforced that view."

I'm sure he's died a few times.

Happens to comedians a lot.

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

" .........

I think that this case is highlighting that arrested suspects should be granted anonymity at the very least until charged. Dirt like this sticks and if he is innocent he will be tarred for a very long time.

It's insane that anyone can make an allegation of rape and remain anonymous whilst an innocent accused is exposed to the full glare of publicity."

So the victim isn't entitled to remain anonymous!! If it comes out that its untrue then fair enough but if they have been abused then I think they have suffered enough!!!

Freddie Starr into young women - surely not! Have you seen his fiancee!!!! Good luck to him getting her to hang around.

" .........

It's insane that anyone can make an allegation of rape and remain anonymous whilst an innocent accused is exposed to the full glare of publicity.

So the victim isn't entitled to remain anonymous!! If it comes out that its untrue then fair enough but if they have been abused then I think they have suffered enough!!!"

Even if a man is found with blood on his hands, kneeling over the still warm lifeless body of his victim and yelling "die you fucker!" he is still innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. That is how justice is measured; that all legal avenues have been explored, scrutinised, and upheld in a correct and proper manner so that any conviction gained is as watertight as a duck's arse.

Men accused of rape are innocent until a court proves their guilt, and only then should they be named publicly as rape carries so much stigma that even if a man is proven innocent there are still some who won't accept that and the stigma remains with him, he'll always be "that man accused of rape, hmmm, I wonder if he really did it."

In no way do I or would i condone any person who sexually abuses anyone nomatter what age they are; and if the evidence is there and there are no doubts, then there is no arguments.

I am however slightly concerned that; these seemingly level head / normal people are all coming out of woodwork now and have not exposed this before; yes im sure it would have been tough; but they could have gone to police quietly and not papers first; now call me a cynic by all means; but dont you think its odd that most just contacted the papers first and police second ?

Add to that if some of the parents/guardianes knew at the time why didnt they act

I have know knowledge of Freddy Starr other than what we see on telly and all i say in his heyday; he was manic to say they least - as for being a pedo im not sure - evindence will prevail and justice take its course

» Add a new message to this topic