FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why

Why

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I must be getting old but why oh why do teenagers need there music and base so loud it gets turned down for about 2 seconds then back up even louder grrrrrrrrr.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol it's something to do with age.... Back in the 80's kids used to have boom boxes... Loved it.... Now kids have there mobile phones playing out loud and drives me mad lol

"I must be getting old but why oh why do teenagers need there music and base so loud it gets turned down for about 2 seconds then back up even louder grrrrrrrrr."

I don't know the reason but when I was a teenager I used to like it...

Well I like to blame hormones for that...

By *upitersmileCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Nowt tI do with age... I still do it!

me too and get strange looks of the kids as well lol

"Nowt tI do with age... I still do it! "

Yes but we have taste lol x

I quite like a lot of the stuff my eldest is into... so I prefer him play it loud so I can listen in too as I get really irritated when he has his earphones in and all I can hear is that annoying tinny hiss!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

It drives me crackers whenever callum is here. Its like having a whirlwind in the house, mess everywhere and the loudest music ever, but hes got good music taste cause its my cds he pinches lol

"I quite like a lot of the stuff my eldest is into... so I prefer him play it loud so I can listen in too as I get really irritated when he has his earphones in and all I can hear is that annoying tinny hiss!

"

I hate that when It is just noise lol at the moment its stoochie waterfalls lol so I have dug my Tlc cd out lol x

I used ot have a brilliant way of getting callum from under my feet. I used to put my patsy cline on and he refused to be in the same room while it was on lol

[Removed by poster at 01/11/12 18:53:13]

when i was a teenager the music was fab so loud was good. music today is crap so if someone has it blasting out its more than irritating

My problems not music, I have a neighbour who shouts and screams at his xbox lol

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

When I was a "kid" I blew my dad's speakers up several times.

Had to replace the woofers & tweeters occasionally, but the cabinets still sound like they did in 1969. Made properly

"I quite like a lot of the stuff my eldest is into... so I prefer him play it loud so I can listen in too as I get really irritated when he has his earphones in and all I can hear is that annoying tinny hiss!

I hate that when It is just noise lol at the moment its stoochie waterfalls lol so I have dug my Tlc cd out lol x "

ah TLC... now Lisa Lopez brings back some youthful memories, bless her soul.

my lad is into Skrillex and a load of Dubstep artists I can never remember... so I just put on my Smiley T and dance like Bez

In fairness, it cuts both ways as we both share things we think the other might like, so I claim credit for introducing him to the diverse spectrum of Dr Dre, Avenged Sevenfold and Oli Brown amongst others....

"I must be getting old but why oh why do teenagers need there music and base so loud it gets turned down for about 2 seconds then back up even louder grrrrrrrrr."

They're practising to be parents themselves many years from now and the only one who can tell them the 'script' is you.

For some weird reason, "TURN THAT BLOODY MUSIC DOWN!" always worked better than, "IF YOU DON'T TURN THAT MUSIC DOWN I'LL CUT THE BLOODY PLUG OFF!".

As for me, (as a dad myself now), my eldest doesn't live with me and when she is here she's always got her earphones in. My youngest two are of an age that they don't even know what music is yet.

"I must be getting old but why oh why do teenagers need there music and base so loud it gets turned down for about 2 seconds then back up even louder grrrrrrrrr.

They're practising to be parents themselves many years from now and the only one who can tell them the 'script' is you.

For some weird reason, "TURN THAT BLOODY MUSIC DOWN!" always worked better than, "IF YOU DON'T TURN THAT MUSIC DOWN I'LL CUT THE BLOODY PLUG OFF!".

As for me, (as a dad myself now), my eldest doesn't live with me and when she is here she's always got her earphones in. My youngest two are of an age that they don't even know what music is yet. "

Not even wheels on the bus in the car for the millionth time

"Not even wheels on the bus in the car for the millionth time "

For some really wierd reason, of which I know nothing and have had no hand in at all ever ever ever... that song refuses to play in my car. It just won't. Honest.

"Not even wheels on the bus in the car for the millionth time

For some really wierd reason, of which I know nothing and have had no hand in at all ever ever ever... that song refuses to play in my car. It just won't. Honest. "

I believe you wishy teach them taste at a young age.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

[Removed by poster at 01/11/12 21:24:23]

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"

I believe you wishy teach them taste at a young age."

I was young once, but knew what I wanted

» Add a new message to this topic