FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > i wish

i wish

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had a thing for bicurious/bisexual men. There are some hot bi men (2 in particular)who I would love to play with but I really do like to play with straight men only.

Have any other ladies changed their minds?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

If you like them....why does it matter

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

erm what does it matter if they are bi?

"I had a thing for bicurious/bisexual men. There are some hot bi men (2 in particular)who I would love to play with but I really do like to play with straight men only.

Have any other ladies changed their minds?"

forgive my stupi remark in advance ---- but if you like them go for it -- we dont bite and we are dirty old men in macs ok

"erm what does it matter if they are bi?"

Because I like my men to be straight. It does say in my post x

"erm what does it matter if they are bi?

Because I like my men to be straight. It does say in my post x"

you also admitted to wanting to play with them because you find them hot?

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

dont mind either

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I had a thing for bicurious/bisexual men. There are some hot bi men (2 in particular)who I would love to play with but I really do like to play with straight men only.

Can't say I care either way if a guy is straight or bi.....if I like them and think they are sexy, then I'll play with them.

you also admitted to wanting to play with them because you find them hot? "

Yes, they look hot but because they are bi it puts me off. Not homophobic, just my preference before I get slammed!

By *inkyScot22Man  over a year ago

Anniesland

Just pretend you met them in a bar and you didn't think to ask...

I don't think it should matter to you and if you like them go for it, unless you are planning a mmf.

Don't forget also the "straight" men you meet or have an interest in, may well not be "straight"

What someone does when they are not with me, in a sexual way, is not my business & as long as said gent is paying me the attention I need during a meeting, and not drooling at the waiter...I couldn't care less

Also I know plenty of bi men who are only bi in a group situation, and much prefer women, so you could be "judging" them incorrectly.

I'm sterraaiighbi..wait am straight..just wiping cum from my lips, on an unrelated matter

yes because most of the men who message me , who i like are bi.

I'm looking for two straight lesbians...just dont want them fiddling with eachother tho...

"Also I know plenty of bi men who are only bi in a group situation, and much prefer women, so you could be "judging" them incorrectly.

"

Excuse me, I dont recall that I was "judging" them at all! I dont care if they are bisexual, I dont have a problem with anyones sexuality. My preference is straight men and not bi men, that is not a judgement!

Forum Mod

I have no idea what to say

I this a thread for thoughtful and lustful musings?

I want something but I don't,I get told to have it but its not what I want?

I used to be indecisive but im not sure now?

"I have no idea what to say

"

I wasnt looking for sarcasm!

Anniesland

"I wasn't looking for sarcasm!"

Genuine question: what were you looking for?

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I have no idea what to say

I wasnt looking for sarcasm!"

But you did post on an open forum...

It's something to take a good long look at. In all probability you have already played with a bi man - maybe even lots!

Many of them are scared to own it by putting it on their profile since they think it will emasculate them or that it will bias many against meeting them.

But it doesn't mean they haven't sucked cock or more...

"I wasn't looking for sarcasm!

Genuine question: what were you looking for?"

Genuine answer: I was wondering whether any other ladies on here felt the same as me. Fancied the pants off a bi man but because of their preferences for straight men, didn't play with any or changed their mind.

Yes, they look hot but because they are bi it puts me off. Not homophobic, just my preference before I get slammed! "

You only know they are bi as they declared themselves to be so on here, I assume?

So if you met them in a bar and thought 'Corr!' would you ask them upfront if they were bi or not as a precursor to a shag...?

Forum Mod

Without a hint of sarcasm involved

Its likely you've played with a bi or bi curious man from here and not even realised it

"Without a hint of sarcasm involved

Its likely you've played with a bi or bi curious man from here and not even realised it"

bristol

"I was wondering whether any other ladies on here felt the same as me. Fancied the pants off a bi man but because of their preferences for straight men, didn't play with any or changed their mind. "

dont care whether guys are straight or bi .. cant see wot difference it makes at all

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I don't care if they are good looking and I fancy them bi or not I am getting me some of him....

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

i think it is a fair question and there are ladies on here who were not for meeting with bi guys before, they meet now but no bi action takes place if there is an MMF.

I personally wouldn't play with someone who had a negative _iew and then changed their mind, that would be my preference. I would feel I may have to perform, act or behave in a certain way and that would not be for me......

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Pass 'em over here then. I don't mind who they play with when they're not playing with me.

Probably the OP read that recent thread where someone stated that, according to the WHO, bi men are MUCH more likely to carry STIs than any other group.

Yes, they look hot but because they are bi it puts me off. Not homophobic, just my preference before I get slammed!

You only know they are bi as they declared themselves to be so on here, I assume?

So if you met them in a bar and thought 'Corr!' would you ask them upfront if they were bi or not as a precursor to a shag...?

"

No I wouldn't and that's my quandry, why does it bother me when I know they are bi as opposed to it not even crossing my mind to ask a declared straight guy??

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I don't mind if bi or straight, a couple of straight guys I've played with are def bi-curious and actively looking to satisfy that curiousity, but leave their profile listed as straight...so as the other posters have said, it's quite possible you've played with bi guys already without realising

"i think it is a fair question and there are ladies on here who were not for meeting with bi guys before, they meet now but no bi action takes place if there is an MMF.

I personally wouldn't play with someone who had a negative _iew and then changed their mind, that would be my preference. I would feel I may have to perform, act or behave in a certain way and that would not be for me...... "

aaaagh, I dont have a negative _iew of bi men or women!

No I wouldn't and that's my quandry, why does it bother me when I know they are bi as opposed to it not even crossing my mind to ask a declared straight guy??"

What is it about their 'bi-ness' that puts you off.....?

"Also I know plenty of bi men who are only bi in a group situation, and much prefer women, so you could be "judging" them incorrectly.

Excuse me, I dont recall that I was "judging" them at all! I dont care if they are bisexual, I dont have a problem with anyones sexuality. My preference is straight men and not bi men, that is not a judgement!"

Calm your knickers

Hence I said "judging", removes my head out of your mouth

Judging on their preferences, hence I mentioned women, not you are judging bi men and their sexuality.

But I still stand by the "straight" men you play with may not well be.

No I wouldn't and that's my quandry, why does it bother me when I know they are bi as opposed to it not even crossing my mind to ask a declared straight guy??

What is it about their 'bi-ness' that puts you off.....? "

i really dont know

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 01/11/12 17:40:35]

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"i think it is a fair question and there are ladies on here who were not for meeting with bi guys before, they meet now but no bi action takes place if there is an MMF.

I personally wouldn't play with someone who had a negative _iew and then changed their mind, that would be my preference. I would feel I may have to perform, act or behave in a certain way and that would not be for me......

aaaagh, I dont have a negative _iew of bi men or women!"

did I say you did.....

I also answered your question that there are woman on this site who did have a negative _iew of the bi act, not the men, THE BI ACT, it made one feel sick at the thought, she has changed her mind and i applaud her for her honesty.

so less, arrghh, you asked a question and I answered it.

"[Removed by poster at 01/11/12 17:40:35]"

Apologies and thank you. I think its the act that I dont like too

Anniesland

I would recommend you *try* it with a bi guy, see if you like it (one of the guys you fancy would be a good recommendation) but that's just my suggestion.

aaaagh, I dont have a negative _iew of bi men or women!

did I say you did.....

I also answered your question that there are woman on this site who did have a negative _iew of the bi act, not the men, THE BI ACT, it made one feel sick at the thought, she has changed her mind and i applaud her for her honesty.

so less, arrghh, you asked a question and I answered it."

"[Removed by poster at 01/11/12 17:40:35]

Apologies and thank you. I think its the act that I dont like too"

So this now ties in with another current thread. Is it your business who they are having sex with before or after you, assuming that they are not going to be engaging in 'Bi-acts' when with you..?

If they are not having bi sex in your presence, why should it bother you..?

bristol

well all these hot bi men that u fancy but aint comfortable with their bi-ness .. do u wanna inbox me who they are and ill be happy to do the deed for u !

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"[Removed by poster at 01/11/12 17:40:35]

Apologies and thank you. I think its the act that I dont like too"

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I just wonder how many "straight" men you've met haven't actually been so straight. There's many many bi guys who don't admit it....

Personally straight or bi if I like the guy I like the guy

It amazes me in posts how many peeps don't just answer the OP's question and here's another example. However, in some strange way I suppose it what's makes this Forum so interesting

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"It amazes me in posts how many peeps don't just answer the OP's question and here's another example. However, in some strange way I suppose it what's makes this Forum so interesting "

Says the man who just did the same i.e. not answer the OP's question!

Damn, I've just done it too!

"It amazes me in posts how many peeps don't just answer the OP's question and here's another example. However, in some strange way I suppose it what's makes this Forum so interesting

Says the man who just did the same i.e. not answer the OP's question!

Damn, I've just done it too! "

Exactly

Yes, me. In my 20's I had a lot of gay and bi male friends. There were some that I fancied, but the fact that they were bi put me off. I have never been homophobic, and I think I know what you mean when you say you're not sure what puts you off... I was the same too.

I have changed in many ways over the years. Back then I didn't like the idea of swingers either... and allsorts of other things.

Now I think bi men are really hot. So yes, I guess you could say I changed my mind. Although I just think it's really me that changed, not my mind as such- if that makes sense?

Have any other ladies changed their minds?

Yes, me. In my 20's I had a lot of gay and bi male friends. There were some that I fancied, but the fact that they were bi put me off. I have never been homophobic, and I think I know what you mean when you say you're not sure what puts you off... I was the same too.

I have changed in many ways over the years. Back then I didn't like the idea of swingers either... and allsorts of other things.

Now I think bi men are really hot. So yes, I guess you could say I changed my mind. Although I just think it's really me that changed, not my mind as such- if that makes sense? "

I have to say thank you being the only person on here who has answered my question constructively xx

» Add a new message to this topic