FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you care who I shagged?

Do you care who I shagged?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you care who other people have had sex with? How far would you go with asking them?

What if I had sex with a bisexual man/ a woman/ a black man/ a tall man/ a TV/ a Sikh/ a disabled person etc....

Would you want the sexual history of those people too?

I understand that people have preferences who they will and won't meet. I absolutely agree that is their right.

Just wondering if people ask for a sexual history of people they are thinking of meeting/ how that would work?

(My opinion- I don't care who anyone else has had sex with and never ask.)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

same here .. dont ask as I dont think its got anything to do with me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would only care on a safety level.

I do tend to ask people I meet (when we are together), but purely on an interest level of the fun they've been having and nothing more. After all the first thing we have in common is that we're all on this site, so might as well share some stories

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

It wouldnt enter my head to ask them who they have had sex with. Nor is it anyones business who ive had sex with

By *tomComMan  over a year ago

Wellingborough

When you give blood you get asked about if you have had sex with someone that has had sex with a gay man ...

I do ask what kind of things they have done with others.... but that's because i get a kick out of it

Would never ask about who they have had sex with.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"What if I had sex with a bisexual man/ a woman/ a black man/ a tall man/ a TV/ a Sikh/ a disabled person etc....

.)"

All at the same time?

We wouldn't meet someone who has had a meet with a person who openly barebacks on the gay scene. But most people are economical with the truth regarding safe sex anyway. So we aren't too stringent. Other than the safe sex issue, we aren't bothered who someone has met.

No, dont ask, dont want to know, non of my buiness really. Although sonetimes I ask about meets, not names etc, nosey git me xx

Forum Mod

I don't ask as its none of my business,you have to remember too that people will tell you what they want you to hear in order to get your knickers/pants off

I doubt anyone will tell you something that would jeopodise that so asking and being told would have no bearing on the actual truth with some people

I don't ask but if they want to divulge that then it's up to them.

"I don't ask as its none of my business,you have to remember too that people will tell you what they want you to hear in order to get your knickers/pants off

I doubt anyone will tell you something that would jeopodise that so asking and being told would have no bearing on the actual truth with some people"

The only question I ask is "Do you want to have sex with me ?"

What/ who someone may have done/ been with is immaterial to me, unless it was Pol Pot, Saddam Hussein or Katie Price

We're not here to probe someone's past, I'm not here on fab to develop a long term relationship with someone.

As long as they're a nice person, attractive, and has high libido, then that's good enough for me

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"What if I had sex with a bisexual man/ a woman/ a black man/ a tall man/ a TV/ a Sikh/ a disabled person etc....

.)

All at the same time? "

That's you being greedy

i ask but only cause im a nosey bugger

i would never decide if im meeting someone based on who else they have played with

well not in a negative way, bi men will always get put to the top of my list as i just prefer bi men, but i think positive discrimination is allowed

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

" What if I had sex with a bisexual man/ a woman/ a black man/ a tall man/ a TV/ a Sikh/ a disabled person etc...."

You're just bragging about your ethic and diversity policy

if they have verifications on _iew i just snoop on those

Im nosey

id want to no all the dirty details as im bagging you from behind

"...you have to remember too that people will tell you what they want you to hear in order to get your knickers/pants off"

No, you dont have to remember that at all, forget it entirely, it's not true

I have no specifics, but will openly confess that I have been put off contacting someone because of the verifications they choose to show.

I do, however, know someone who will not meet unless the guy is straight, white, English and preferably from Manchester !

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

only if it involves big cocks and there are pics...

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

"only if it involves big cocks and there are pics..."
lol+1

Good question op .

We look at verifications and occasionally use them to ascertain whether the person is our type from them .

This we believe is one of the positives of this part of fab , so I guess we do !

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Do you care who other people have had sex with? How far would you go with asking them?

What if I had sex with a bisexual man/ a woman/ a black man/ a tall man/ a TV/ a Sikh/ a disabled person etc....

Would you want the sexual history of those people too?

I understand that people have preferences who they will and won't meet. I absolutely agree that is their right.

Just wondering if people ask for a sexual history of people they are thinking of meeting/ how that would work?

(My opinion- I don't care who anyone else has had sex with and never ask.)"

It wouldn't even occur to me to ask.

.)

All at the same time? "

What can I say.... I had 10 minutes spare one day.......

from another thread:

anyone judging who i meet/met or want to meet, doesnt deserve my attention anyway..I'm here to please myself primarily not other peoples whims..

Forum Mod

"from another thread:

anyone judging who i meet/met or want to meet, doesnt deserve my attention anyway..I'm here to please myself primarily not other peoples quims.."

"Good question op .

We look at verifications and occasionally use them to ascertain whether the person is our type from them .

This we believe is one of the positives of this part of fab , so I guess we do !"

I use veri's sometimes too. Like if someone has 100 veri's and 99 are from the same person/ couple... I would steer clear.

"from another thread:

anyone judging who i meet/met or want to meet, doesnt deserve my attention anyway..I'm here to please myself primarily not other peoples quims..

"

Naughty!!

"We wouldn't meet someone who has had a meet with a person who openly barebacks on the gay scene. Other than the safe sex issue, we aren't bothered who someone has met."

Same here. If someone wants to have sex with us this week, but last week it was a black guy, a TV, 7th day adventist, etc etc (someone must have a kink for that!), then it's none of our business....

Pork

"from another thread:

anyone judging who i meet/met or want to meet, doesnt deserve my attention anyway..I'm here to please myself primarily not other peoples quims..

"

I'm complaining at my text being bastardized...get ready for a serious poking...in the EYE...with my FINGER!(thats been dipped in shit)(altho I will have gloves on)

"from another thread:

"

Clever...... Lol!

In truth No is my answer within reason - i hate drugs so id never want to go with some who had a sex partner who did heavy drugs ..if that makes sense ???

"from another thread:

anyone judging who i meet/met or want to meet, doesnt deserve my attention anyway..I'm here to please myself primarily not other peoples whims.."

When we first started swinging this was our philosophy too - however as time moved on we soon realised that the best fun comes from the pleasure for all involved being equally as important

» Add a new message to this topic