FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why do so many "Straight" guys ask to meet TV's

Why do so many "Straight" guys ask to meet TV's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eckywindsor OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Windsor

Just wondered why so many obviously Bi guys put on their profile "Straight" but list TVs on their profile. I am frequently approached by so called "Straight" guys. Why cant they just be honest with their bisexual tastes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ctavius StuntMan  over a year ago

london

"Just wondered why so many obviously Bi guys put on their profile "Straight" but list TVs on their profile. I am frequently approached by so called "Straight" guys. Why cant they just be honest with their bisexual tastes."

I think because they find it difficult to accept their bisexuality. There are also a lot of guys saying they are straight but who can be bi as long as there is a female present. Lifes to short

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I think they get frustrated not getting meets with women so decide to go for the next best thing.

It's a downward scale, the bottom of the scale being a greased up milk bottle with lipstick on the rim.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think they get frustrated not getting meets with women so decide to go for the next best thing.

It's a downward scale, the bottom of the scale being a greased up milk bottle with lipstick on the rim."

rinse and return

Wolf

who cares it must get u a ton of action

"I think they get frustrated not getting meets with women so decide to go for the next best thing.

It's a downward scale, the bottom of the scale being a greased up milk bottle with lipstick on the rim."

Now that reminded me of watching Fred Dinenage demonstrating the technique for getting an un-shelled hard boiled egg into a milk bottle using nothing more than hot water to create a vacuum…. HOW!!!!

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

just to meet....or waste their time

"Just wondered why so many obviously Bi guys put on their profile "Straight" but list TVs on their profile. I am frequently approached by so called "Straight" guys. Why cant they just be honest with their bisexual tastes.

I think because they find it difficult to accept their bisexuality. There are also a lot of guys saying they are straight but who can be bi as long as there is a female present. Lifes to short "

Meanwhile the people that have it on there profile that they don't meet bi people are getting betrayed , ( not a nice feeling believe me )

ive already replied to two straight men meeting TV threads today, i couldnt possibly give my _iews on another, i feel like im repeating myself

"Just wondered why so many obviously Bi guys put on their profile "Straight" but list TVs on their profile. I am frequently approached by so called "Straight" guys. Why cant they just be honest with their bisexual tastes.

I think because they find it difficult to accept their bisexuality. There are also a lot of guys saying they are straight but who can be bi as long as there is a female present. Lifes to short

Meanwhile the people that have it on there profile that they don't meet bi people are getting betrayed , ( not a nice feeling believe me )"

so long as the guy dont make a move on the male and they have a good time what differenmce does it make

By *ngelbiTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Dyserth, North Wales

Straight guys wanting to meet TVs etc, these are the guys that either are in denial or think having sex with a guy dressed as a woman is still straight sex.

And bi guys messaging is hardly betrayal. That seems a bit OTT.

I'm bi and have never and will never message a straight guy unless I was replying.

Angel xx

Meanwhile the people that have it on there profile that they don't meet bi people are getting betrayed , ( not a nice feeling believe me )

so long as the guy dont make a move on the male and they have a good time what differenmce does it make "

Indeed. How is it being 'betrayed'?!

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

It's a downward scale, the bottom of the scale being a greased up milk bottle with lipstick on the rim.

Now that reminded me of watching Fred Dinenage demonstrating the technique for getting an un-shelled hard boiled egg into a milk bottle using nothing more than hot water to create a vacuum…. HOW!!!!

"

I can't explain why, but that turns me on.

so long as the guy dont make a move on the male and they have a good time what differenmce does it make

Indeed. How is it being 'betrayed'?!"

The female might have justifiable reservations about playing with bi males who suck cock and fuck about with other men……

So she has every right to her preference and should not be vulnerable or violated by men who lie,,,

Dyserth, North Wales

The female might have justifiable reservations about playing with bi males who suck cock and fuck about with other men……

So she has every right to her preference and should not be vulnerable or violated by men who lie,,,"

I've not got a problem with people having preferences cos to be fair, we all have preferences. But I don't understand how they were betrayed?

So she has every right to her preference and should not be vulnerable or violated by men who lie,,,

I've not got a problem with people having preferences cos to be fair, we all have preferences. But I don't understand how they were betrayed?"

A female who finds out she’s been tricked into playing with a bisexual man who she thought was straight has been betrayed if she was lead to believe he was truly straight when she had expressed a rightful preference not to play with bi males …..

So she has every right to her preference and should not be vulnerable or violated by men who lie,,,"

but how far do you go on this?

If bi men are that off putting to you you wont meet one even if they will 'play straight' do you then go thro everyones profile you like to make sure the people you are talking to dont meet bi men?

Is a woman who playing with bi men equally as off putting to you as the bi guy himself?

personally i cant see what it matter whos else others play with

however i am interested to know how far people who dislike bi men will go when meeting other people

I've not got a problem with people having preferences cos to be fair, we all have preferences. But I don't understand how they were betrayed?

A female who finds out she’s been tricked into playing with a bisexual man who she thought was straight has been betrayed if she was lead to believe he was truly straight when she had expressed a rightful preference not to play with bi males ….."

That's a fair point. I agree with that. Depends on whether she asked the question though. If he lied then that's not on.

A female who finds out she’s been tricked into playing with a bisexual man who she thought was straight has been betrayed if she was lead to believe he was truly straight when she had expressed a rightful preference not to play with bi males ….."

oh come on its a swinging site

most people on here will lie to get what they want, not saying its right but surely we all come to expect it now days

Bi men saying they straight

married men saying they're single

fuck buddies saying they in a real relationship so as not to put of couples who dnt meet fuck buddies

the list is endless

surely noone on here believes everything they are told!!

"

If bi men are that off putting to you you wont meet one even if they will 'play straight' do you then go thro everyones profile you like to make sure the people you are talking to dont meet bi men?

Is a woman who playing with bi men equally as off putting to you as the bi guy himself?

however i am interested to know how far people who dislike bi men will go when meeting other people"

Call me old fashioned , but I go as far as respecting people right to their preferences..

"

however i am interested to know how far people who dislike bi men will go when meeting other people

Call me old fashioned , but I go as far as respecting people right to their preferences..

"

not sure how that answered the question

"

not sure how that answered the question "

Ok.... well I’d be interested to hear how you'd feel if you found out someone with an STD withheld that information from you just to get a fuck….

I'm only asking because "some" people have concerns that men who engae in same sex activity run higher risk to STD's hence their preference not to met bi males,,,

A female who finds out she’s been tricked into playing with a bisexual man who she thought was straight has been betrayed if she was lead to believe he was truly straight when she had expressed a rightful preference not to play with bi males …..

oh come on its a swinging site

most people on here will lie to get what they want, not saying its right but surely we all come to expect it now days

Bi men saying they straight

married men saying they're single

fuck buddies saying they in a real relationship so as not to put of couples who dnt meet fuck buddies

the list is endless

surely noone on here believes everything they are told!!"

I don't ask questions... That way they don't have to lie!

I do think people can have their own preferences. It's up to them whether they believe what a stranger on t'internet tells them.

Dyserth, North Wales

If a couples reason for not meeting bi males is due to getting STDs than I'd be more worried about the straight guys that are actually bi.

Secondly, STDs are more prevalent between heterosexual couples & women than they are between gay/bi men.

And in our experience, we have seen mores couples playing bareback in clubs than single guys.

However, their choice to not meet bi males is something they have a right to.

Angel xx

[Removed by poster at 01/11/12 14:56:27]

"

Ok.... well I’d be interested to hear how you'd feel if you found out someone with an STD withheld that information from you just to get a fuck….

I'm only asking because "some" people have concerns that men who engae in same sex activity run higher risk to STD's hence their preference not to met bi males,,,"

i to respect peoples rules, that dont mean i understand them tho

if someone had on their profile they only meet women 18 to 35 i wouldnt message them, i wouldnt lie about my age to get a meet

all because i respect rules does not mean i understand them

i personally dont see what it matters who else someone plays with, i was just asking why it does to some and how far they would go to to avoid contact with bi guys, ie would they not play with other who do play with them

i wasnt saying bi men should lie i was just asking why it matters

as for playing with STI's, do you seriously think thats the same thing as lying about your age, marrital status or sexuality?

By *imberTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheltenham

To throw my two cents in - I'll never even entertain meeting a guy who is on here as straight and wants to me a tv/ts, because if they can't be bothered to show their true sexuality on their profile then what else are they hiding?

Also it makes you feel cheap that they're scouring for tv/ts because females keep saying no.

They can sod off if u ask me!

"

I'm only asking because "some" people have concerns that men who engae in same sex activity run higher risk to STD's hence their preference not to met bi males,,,

i to respect peoples rules, that dont mean i understand them tho

if someone had on their profile they only meet women 18 to 35 i wouldnt message them, i wouldnt lie about my age to get a meet

all because i respect rules does not mean i understand them

i personally dont see what it matters who else spomeone plays with matters i was just asking why it does to some and how far they would go to to avoid contact with bi guys, ie would they not play with other who do play with them

i wasnt saying bi men should lie i was just asking why it matters

as for playing with STI's, do you seriously think thats the same thing as lying about your age, marrital status or sexuality? "

I think people who disrespect the rights and preferences of others by telling lie's in order to reach their own objectives will say and do whatever is necessary to achieve their goal even at the expense of how this impacts on those people they deceive.....

But fair play too you…. I respect you right to your opinion,,,,, but I don’t think we’ll change each-others mind on this… …so nuff-said…

"To throw my two cents in - I'll never even entertain meeting a guy who is on here as straight and wants to me a tv/ts, because if they can't be bothered to show their true sexuality on their profile then what else are they hiding?

Also it makes you feel cheap that they're scouring for tv/ts because females keep saying no.

They can sod off if u ask me!"

im bi

fancy a shag

"Straight guys wanting to meet TVs etc, these are the guys that either are in denial or think having sex with a guy dressed as a woman is still straight sex.

And bi guys messaging is hardly betrayal. That seems a bit OTT.

I'm bi and have never and will never message a straight guy unless I was replying.

Angel xx"

We met a guy who said he was straight, turns out he was bi, he was told that's its not our thing yet he met us then changed his profile, ( that's betrayal )

We also get messages from bi men dispite our profile saying not into bi

Indeed. How is it being 'betrayed'?!"

There profile said straight , we met, then it said bi, we asked what that was about they said it was a typing error...

Gave them the bennifit of doubt met again, now there profile is back to bi and they have met men now..

That's betrayal in my book

Exactly

That's a fair point. I agree with that. Depends on whether she asked the question though. If he lied then that's not on. "

Oh they lied, dispite us asking the question repeatedly, we where to trusting, never again though

"

"

Agreed

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

hard cock & full scrotum and an ability to disengage the mind from the penis

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No offence to the lovely TV's but answering in the context of genuine straight guy

choices,choices,choices, its there call if they think they are str8 by meeting a tv/cd -bi guy -gay guy - its there choice ...to all the str8 couple who only meet str8 guys lol your kidding yourself a very high % of str8 men on here are bi we see it on here and other sites we used we only play bi 99% of guys we play with are sr8 (not)same with clubs we seen folk say they only play str8 (there choice) but we see them playng with guys we have met and know they are bi...anyway everyone has a choice of what they want but what they get is a different matter...

I was told 93% of all statistics are made up on the spot ….!.

Dyserth, North Wales

There profile said straight , we met, then it said bi, we asked what that was about they said it was a typing error...

Gave them the bennifit of doubt met again, now there profile is back to bi and they have met men now..

That's betrayal in my book"

That's very much deceitful and lying. And that's purely why I asked.

Thank you

Angel xx

That's a fair point. I agree with that. Depends on whether she asked the question though. If he lied then that's not on.

Oh they lied, dispite us asking the question repeatedly, we where to trusting, never again though "

I see what you mean. You have to trust to some level at some point though. Or never meet anyone. Sorry you were lied to. X

By *uicyjaynkinkykayCouple  over a year ago

slough

Hi I'm a bi male and love females couples tv ts ect...a lot of men can't and don't want to accept their bisexuality.....I'm happy with who I am ..

» Add a new message to this topic