FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > people having a go...

people having a go...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *els_Bells OP   Woman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Does it truly matter if someone has posted something that has been posted before?

Does it truly matter if the same subjects keep popping up from new posters?

Surely forums would be dead n burried if it was only allowing one thread per subject.

Just think new posters should be given a chance. If people dont like the post, then why cant they stay away? The whole "if you have nothing nice to say, dont say it at all!"

Just my point of view

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Does it truly matter if someone has posted something that has been posted before?

Surely forums would be dead n burried if it was only allowing one thread per subject.

Just think new posters should be given a chance. If people dont like the post, then why cant they stay away? The whole "if you have nothing nice to say, dont say it at all!"

Just my point of view"

I agree Hels, unless its about that grey book lol

[Removed by poster at 31/10/12 23:24:22]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just about everything has been asked on some forum on the web before multiple times and it really don't matter as nobody is there forcing people to read or post on anything.

You could say the moaners are repeating a moan that was put on a previous repeated thread at times never mind the art of fucking being a repetitive action and that's lots of fun.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I thought this thread was about 'Have a go heroes'.....

"Does it truly matter if someone has posted something that has been posted before?

Just my point of viewI agree Hels, unless its about that grey book lol "

shhh about that blooming book ffs!

Yes, I have read the series, and will watch it when it gets made into a film, but when people new or old post on forums, it would be nice if people were friendly rather than jumping all over them, unless its some hotty who wants jumping all over by moi

"I thought this thread was about 'Have a go heroes'....."
they can have a go too if they want!

Torquay

"I thought this thread was about 'Have a go heroes'..... they can have a go too if they want!"

Oi!.....you having a go at me?

Couldn't agree with you more! I really enjoy the forums but I do find the clique and the "tellings off" from some if people post something that has been previously discussed a tad unfair and a bit irritating. Generally though I have to say the posts on here make me think about something I probably wouldn't have and also make me smile and giggle, especially certain posters. I do like a good discussion though and I always post an opinion on a topic if it interests me.

well not really....I'm finding threads of a cyclic nature rather boring...almost got to the point where I could just start using a script for the threads..

wheres the bareback posts anyway....u dont see them much...

"I thought this thread was about 'Have a go heroes'..... they can have a go too if they want!

Oi!.....you having a go at me?

"

Not yet, but I can try if you like

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I do kinda agree Hels, and certainly in the lounge I tend to give a fairly decent response...think a lot of times it depends on the OP

e.g. Why the fuk aint I getting any shags???

versus

Been here a while now and been trying to find meets but no-one answers, what am I doing wrong???

I tend to keep away from the BBW threads as (in my opinion) folk jump in on the defensive rather than ignoring or just putting their opinoion across - similar for the BB/safe threads - I personally can't be doing with the "it's so fucking stupid to do XXX" responses - if I think that, I tend to keep it to myself, but will contribute to GUM clinic threads with what I personally do, or will say "I don't do XXX, it's not my thing, but if you've weighed up the risks, then it's your choice"

wrt posting stuff been posted before - don't often mind it, unless it was posted 12 minutes ago then it kinda gets on my tits

"well not really....I'm finding threads of a cyclic nature rather boring...almost got to the point where I could just start using a script for the threads..

wheres the bareback posts anyway....u dont see them much..."

But you dont have to read the threads that dont interest you do you?

"well not really....I'm finding threads of a cyclic nature rather boring...almost got to the point where I could just start using a script for the threads..

wheres the bareback posts anyway....u dont see them much..."

Ahh hush ya gums Paddy! Want a bareback anal bi guy thread? Just go n start one! I know you realllly want to! And know how much you love it

I find that this forum is cliquey and a lot of unpleasant and snarky comments are made. Instead of making fun of and telling off the newbies, these people should have a go at offering useful advice. Whatever happened to common courtesy?

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"I find that this forum is cliquey and a lot of unpleasant and snarky comments are made. Instead of making fun of and telling off the newbies, these people should have a go at offering useful advice. Whatever happened to common courtesy?"

I agree that there can be unpleasant/snarky comments...I do try not to be arsey, but I'm aware it DOES happen. Welcome, if you're a newbie - ignore us being snarky (I was new once and got flamed, but the arsewipe in me keeps me posting )

Keep posting xxx

Just ignore any posts you feel are cliquey.

Just have fun. Start your own thread. Engage in any threads that take your fancy.

Im a proper geg (geg aka as someone buttng in/sharing their views etc) just do it! Or start your own posts.

Dont let others put you off xxx

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

wheres the bareback posts anyway....u dont see them much...

Ahh hush ya gums Paddy! Want a bareback anal bi guy thread? Just go n start one! I know you realllly want to! And know how much you love it "

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

If I spot a subject that has been done before and it's posted by a name I don't recognise and I'm in a good mood then I will respond. If it's a thread that has been done before it might be done in a new way.

If it says BBW or BBC then I tend to avoid it unless I really feel calm.

i love the forums, tend to spend more time on them than looking for fun now, any liverpool or man utd fans still awake ? pmsl

Moaning gits

I don't start that many threads really but if I wanted to then I would, regardless if its been posted a million times before.

I can understand people not bothering to search for threads or even looking beyond the first page of the forum, because I don't myself, but sometimes a similar thread is on the same page and I wonder why people could have missed it, but they could simply be wanting to be the author, so its all good

Yes agree completely. I hate it when people pop up with the 'use the search function', 'oh not another one of these threads'...annoying!!! If you don't wanna contribute to the new thread, ignore it.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It was months before I noticed the search box! I still don't know how people do that thing where they post a string of numbers to indicate a previous thread.

If it's your first time you post the question/thought you have not the one that someone else hasn't had before.

Go Hels! Go Hels!!

I don't mind repeated threads at all, I like to see how they take different a different slant depending on who posts and what they say.

I avoid the ones I don't like. Sometimes I rant because I forget other people can see what I post. Yeah I know I'm a plonker.

Not so sure if it's a thick skin I have or if I just blunder through life oblivious.

I love the banter and discussion.

"It was months before I noticed the search box! I still don't know how people do that thing where they post a string of numbers to indicate a previous thread.

If it's your first time you post the question/thought you have not the one that someone else hasn't had before."

I do know where the search button is, but I have absolutely no intention of ever using it.

If people make comments about a duplication then just say, well here's another one to add to it', challenge any remarks you don't like on the forum

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"It was months before I noticed the search box! I still don't know how people do that thing where they post a string of numbers to indicate a previous thread.

If it's your first time you post the question/thought you have not the one that someone else hasn't had before.

I do know where the search button is, but I have absolutely no intention of ever using it.

If people make comments about a duplication then just say, well here's another one to add to it', challenge any remarks you don't like on the forum

"

I would second your last comment

Torquay

Have never used the Search facility for forum posts....nor would I ever bother to.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Has anyone else spotted the irony of this thread?

An obvious reason for repeat threads has to be people finding the forums for the first time or they don't get inhere that much. I'm always flitting between chatting in the non directing rooms messaging friends and the forums. Therefore I must miss lots of threads

They do get a bit tiresome, however, I just don't look or participate in such threads, simples!

[Removed by poster at 01/11/12 06:19:55]

"Has anyone else spotted the irony of this thread? "

You mean the clique within the clique of people who moan about people who moan about people who dont agree with people who dont agree with repeating a subject which is a repeat of a subject.... repeatedly....???

No... Can't say that I have..... ( Again... )

I am new to the forum on here so all the threads are new to me , I sure i will become sarcastic and a newbie hater in due time , just like the rest of you lot !!!

( joke)

Yes I am bi male ,no I don't do bareback , and I play as a single outside if our cpls profile ! Oh my god that should do it !

Dons tin hat

No it doesn't and I have had someone have a go at me because I had said that a particular subject had been posted the week before. The thing is that where I was working a lot of extra hours, I didn't have the time to log on so much and therefore didn't manage to read all the 'new' posts. To me it was a new post. Now I make sure I check the 'threads I have posted on' first before I comment on any, often a subject is posted several times but from a different angle, which can be interesting and I would post then even if I am almost repeating myself.

"Has anyone else spotted the irony of this thread? "

Not me but that is because I have read it this morning and not last night when it was posted

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Has anyone else spotted the irony of this thread?

You mean the clique within the clique of people who moan about people who moan about people who dont agree with people who dont agree with repeating a subject which is a repeat of a subject.... repeatedly....???

No... Can't say that I have..... ( Again... ) "

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Often the threads move rapidly down the page. Before you know it they are on page 2 and beyond. Therefore, new posters do not necessarily know they are repeating a topic.

» Add a new message to this topic