FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > "straight men"

"straight men"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

t.v.s looking for them...how's this one work...surely if you.ve got any urge to go with a bloke who happens to be dressed as a woman...your not straight...or am I missing something and you can shag as many blokes as you like..as long as there dressed as women.... you can still say your straight..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The straight guy would be kidding himself if he insisted he remained straight..

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

[Removed by poster at 31/10/12 21:17:04]

"t.v.s looking for them...how's this one work...surely if you.ve got any urge to go with a bloke who happens to be dressed as a woman...your not straight...or am I missing something and you can shag as many blokes as you like..as long as there dressed as women.... you can still say your straight.."

It's none of your business what they call themselves if you don't play with men yourself. Why bother yourself about it, unless.....

By *ngelbiTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Dyserth, North Wales

I've been contacted by so many straight guys today lol

That's why I started a Bi Guys thread this morning lol

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"t.v.s looking for them...how's this one work...surely if you.ve got any urge to go with a bloke who happens to be dressed as a woman...your not straight...or am I missing something and you can shag as many blokes as you like..as long as there dressed as women.... you can still say your straight.."

yep that seems to be what they think.. although some say thry ticked the tv/ts box by accident..

They get ratty when they want to meet us but we question their profile re straight but want to meet tv/ts too..

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I love straight men, especially when they suck like there is no tomorrow......

By *ngelbiTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Dyserth, North Wales

A lot of guys still think that having sex with a TV/TS is still straight sex lol

I love their reasoning lol

Angel xx

Good luck to them all it's all about fun isn't it. Thing is though the op is right they are not straight and the saying of being orally bi is a load of bull shit. You suck cock your gay end of story lol .

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Good luck to them all it's all about fun isn't it. Thing is though the op is right they are not straight and the saying of being orally bi is a load of bull shit. You suck cock your gay end of story lol . "

How do you work that out?

"You suck cock your gay end of story lol . "

What a ridiculous thing to say.

"You suck cock your gay end of story lol .

What a ridiculous thing to say. "

I'm with you on this one that's a rather daft comment!!

And only cause I'm scared of what instruments you might pull out from from your B&Q accessories lol

Is it ridiculous

it may be just me then but if a guy likes sucking off other guys he is gay in my eyes,

I'm not a homophobe in anyway it's just my opinion.

But then again maybe I shouldnt say gay maybe I should say bi or not straight.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 01/11/12 02:18:49]

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"You suck cock your gay end of story lol . "

So, going by that on your planet that would mean fems who play with other fems (regardless of whether they play with guys too) are all lesbians????????

By *er himWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Ridiculous.

So guess you have the secret fantasy of MFF, if the Fems liked licking pussy, would you not want them both to ride you.

As they are Lesbian in your outlook.

By *er himWoman  over a year ago

Essex

snap

Lol I'm not getting to heavy on this like I just said maybe there not gay but there not straight and the same goes for women. My best female friend who I've had a mff play with says she isn't gay but she does play with women not one on one but with a guy present so she admits she isn't exactly straight

It's all fun after all isn't it

It doesn't matter to me what we all like or dislike we should enjoy ourselves in anyway we want as long as were not hurting anybody.

It is just my opinion that's all no harm meant

Lol I'm not getting to heavy on this like I just said maybe there not gay but there not straight and the same goes for women. My best female friend who I've had a mff play with says she isn't gay but she does play with women not one on one but with a guy present so she admits she isn't exactly straight

It's all fun after all isn't it

It doesn't matter to me what we all like or dislike we should enjoy ourselves in anyway we want as long as were not hurting anybody.

It is just my opinion that's all no harm meant

"A lot of guys still think that having sex with a TV/TS is still straight sex lol

Angel xx"

If a man is putting himself forward as woman to attract men and is convincing enough why shouldn't a man find 'her' attractive, as per his natural programming?

Similarly, if a TV/TS is out on the town and pulls a guy and he doesn't realise she is a he until he goes for her crotch, yet 'she' as already given him a blowjob, does that make the man gay? No, of course not, but it does prove that a person's sexuality is defined by his or herself and not by what others say, think or believe.

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"A lot of guys still think that having sex with a TV/TS is still straight sex lol

Angel xx

If a man is putting himself forward as woman to attract men and is convincing enough why shouldn't a man find 'her' attractive, as per his natural programming?

Similarly, if a TV/TS is out on the town and pulls a guy and he doesn't realise she is a he until he goes for her crotch, yet 'she' as already given him a blowjob, does that make the man gay? No, of course not, but it does prove that a person's sexuality is defined by his or herself and not by what others say, think or believe."

no but i think this is aimed at so called straight guys on here looking to meet with tv/ts.. not the same as being caught out not knowing.. if you are a guy postimg to meet tv/ts then classing yourself as straight is not really accurate.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

That argument doesn't work on here.

T girls don't show in a search for women.

And it does tell you on the profile and also on the message header if you get a reply.

So no matter how convincing some of the lovely t girls are, unless they are using a female profile you have no excuse not to know.

"Good luck to them all it's all about fun isn't it. Thing is though the op is right they are not straight and the saying of being orally bi is a load of bull shit. You suck cock your gay end of story lol . "

Good Grief.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

the reason I mention that I am orally bi is really simple

I don't take cock up my chuff, never have and have no intention to. Very happy to suck a cock tho.

I also insert my penis into a vagina when the notion takes me, not many gay guys do that.

and I am not really turned on by anal and that is regardless of what I see when approaching from the rear: labia or cock and a pair danglers.

I don't care. As long as everything is consensual and done in a risk aware manner, people should do what they enjoy.

It's none of my business who someone else plays with, or how and how they regard themselves is their own concern.

I believe we are too obsessed with classifying and putting labels on everything and everyone. There are so many shades of grey out there, just relax and worry about yourself rather than what others do.

If it feels good,do it...and does it really matter? Playing with a 'tranny' doesnt instantly turn a guy all limp wristed and mincey ffs

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if we could just fuck, lick, suck, fist, whip and spank whom we wanted to without fear of a label.

I like horses.

"Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if we could just fuck, lick, suck, fist, whip and spank whom we wanted to without fear of a label.

I like horses."

Do they like you too?

Didn't ya know, 'Straight' is the new bi

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if we could just fuck, lick, suck, fist, whip and spank whom we wanted to without fear of a label.

I like horses.

Do they like you too?"

No I make them nervous

very well said - a man who say he is straight but will meet CD/TV/TS men (sorry fems ) is at least Bi cur; but is affraid to admit his "guilty feelings" - they also wont openly admit it because they think society will think they are "dirty old men in mac's - brigade"

I like horses.

Do they like you too?

No I make them nervous "

They probably sense the disruptions in the time stream. Very sensitive, horses. That or they don't like the smell of the dilithium.

Ps:

I add to that - to those men reading sat on fence- dont be affraid ok - im openly Bisexual its clear and exposed in my profile and its never stopped me meeting either sexes

Happy Fabbing peeps

"t.v.s looking for them...how's this one work...surely if you.ve got any urge to go with a bloke who happens to be dressed as a woman...your not straight...or am I missing something and you can shag as many blokes as you like..as long as there dressed as women.... you can still say your straight..

very well said - a man who say he is straight but will meet CD/TV/TS men (sorry fems ) is at least Bi cur; but is affraid to admit his "guilty feelings" - they also wont openly admit it because they think society will think they are "dirty old men in mac's - brigade" "

And maybe if we stopped caring so much about what other people do, and making such a fuss about it, maybe they would feel less like there's a reason to feel guilty and a bit more comfortable with their own desires.

This is still the 21st century, right? Funky, have you been messing around with the time ribbon thingy again?

[Removed by poster at 01/11/12 10:46:13]

The universally accepted terms to describe the nature of sexual activity a person engages in have fuk-all to do with the gender that person is naturally attracted too or the clothes people wear.

If anyone “knowingly, repeatedly and willingly” engages in recreational sex with males and females, they are bisexual its as simple as that….

If your don’t believe me, ask your Mam or your mates down the pub……. But if you don’t trust them,,,,, take a look in the dictionary…

As for labels ,….. I personally couldn’t give a shit what people tag themselves, but I fully respect our sites owners attempts to give everyone an effective and fair chance to find partners who match the true nature of the sexual activity we are here to find,,,,

Hence why my profile clearly explains, I don’t meet guys who use straight profiles… and I certainly don’t waste my time searching straight guys profiles…

That’s my tuppence worth, and if you don’t agree ….. here’s a big-fat Rassssssssssssp in advance to any objections…….

By *pl- capdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

I think the word your looking for is Bi ?

If a guy plays with women and men then they are Bi same as a women that like women and men is not a lesbian ?

All fair points Soxy but with respect to:

"I fully respect our sites owners attempts to give everyone an effective and fair chance to find partners who match the true nature of the sexual activity we are here to find"

I agree, but only in the sense of finding people who wish to play with you, or me, or whomever is looking.

If I am interested in meeting a man, and I see the profile of a man who appeals to me and wishes to meet a woman, I don't see why it should matter who that man has played with in the past.

People lie anyway, so I've no way of knowing if what he says is true. I always assume everyone may not be "safe" so I take the precautions I can.

I can understand why a woman wouldn't be interested in a man identifying as gay, just as I can understand you not wanting a man who describes himself as straight. However, those are situations relating to the compatibility of the two individuals. I don't see how what they've done in the past, or how they describe themself matters in any other way.

"All fair points Soxy but with respect to:

"I fully respect our sites owners attempts to give everyone an effective and fair chance to find partners who match the true nature of the sexual activity we are here to find"

I agree, but only in the sense of finding people who wish to play with you, or me, or whomever is looking.

If I am interested in meeting a man, and I see the profile of a man who appeals to me and wishes to meet a woman, I don't see why it should matter who that man has played with in the past.

People lie anyway, so I've no way of knowing if what he says is true. I always assume everyone may not be "safe" so I take the precautions I can.

I can understand why a woman wouldn't be interested in a man identifying as gay, just as I can understand you not wanting a man who describes himself as straight. However, those are situations relating to the compatibility of the two individuals. I don't see how what they've done in the past, or how they describe themself matters in any other way."

Fair-play…. I have no objection to how anyone wishes to use the site,,,,,,, I don’t however tolerate individual or endemic dishonesty.

There are people who have genuine concerns about playing with strangers who engage in same sex activity,,, To my mind its totally immoral for anyone to override their freedom of choice by presenting a misleading preference which suggests they don’t…..

Imagine how it would feel having your strict preference violated and the subsequent concerns you might then have regarding your physical and emotional wellbeing if you found out afterward you’d been deceived into a meeting someone you’d otherwise have avoided….

Surely safe swinging starts with trusting a stranger,,,,,,, who in their right mind would trust a known liar!!!

Agree - 'straight' guy playing with a CD/TV is evidently not straight....

Perhaps another good one is guys who have put bi-cur or even straight on their profile - and then display a pic of them sucking a schlong of!lol Come on lads - be honest!

"Good luck to them all it's all about fun isn't it. Thing is though the op is right they are not straight and the saying of being orally bi is a load of bull shit. You suck cock your gay end of story lol .

the reason I mention that I am orally bi is really simple

I don't take cock up my chuff, never have and have no intention to. Very happy to suck a cock tho.

I also insert my penis into a vagina when the notion takes me, not many gay guys do that.

and I am not really turned on by anal and that is regardless of what I see when approaching from the rear: labia or cock and a pair danglers."

Nail on the head View!!

i know a few guys who dont class themselves as bi because they only play with TVs, they tend not to suck cock or take anal themselves as just taking a blow job and giving keeps is as close to being with a woman as possible for them

Sometimes the hardest person to admit your bi to is yourself so just fucking a guy in a dress keeps it as real to being with a woman for them as possible

Dont bother me personally, if people want to class themselves as straight i can understand why, live and let live they not hurting anyone

» Add a new message to this topic