FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > BBW- regular fuck

BBW- regular fuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Honestly is it that hard work to find a decent non lying regular fuck. Every guy iv met has been a slime. Too clingy. Not interested enough. Maybe its me. Ha. HELP. Is it cos I'm BBW?? young?? Or can someone shed some light on picking out the losers ?!??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Honestly is it that hard work to find a decent non lying regular fuck. Every guy iv met has been a slime. Too clingy. Not interested enough. Maybe its me. Ha. HELP. Is it cos I'm BBW?? young?? Or can someone shed some light on picking out the losers ?!?? "

Can't help with sorting the slime from the good guys, but if its cos your a BBW then it's there loss as far as I'm concerned.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Not another BBW thread....

Booo its the . green ones, i need help with x

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

doubt its cos you are a bbw (see previous threads)

You are a pretty girl, but you are young (dont mean to be blunt)

there are lots of slimeballs (men/women/couples) about in this world, you just need to try n figure out which is which.

Try going out with your friends etc have a good time or even go to a swinging club (if you havent been before)

the whole bbw thing is a bag of bollocks as far as I am concerned x

good luck and have fun x

"Not another BBW thread.... "

Erm sorry i'm confused. I thought a thread i could put anything i wanted. Why no bbw ones?! Its not just about that anyhow but.... Ye y cant i?! Xx

did think that myself, but give the girl a chance, maybe she hadnt read other posts and needs a bit of advice xx

Or maybe Im being naive again

"doubt its cos you are a bbw (see previous threads)

there are lots of slimeballs (men/women/couples) about in this world, you just need to try n figure out which is which.

Try going out with your friends etc have a good time or even go to a swinging club (if you havent been before)

good luck and have fun x"

My friends arent into things like FAB. Lol. So thats a no go !! Thanks though x

Definitely NOT cos you're a bbw. You have a gorgeous face and body imho. You just get arseholes in all walks of life. X

"Not another BBW thread....

Erm sorry i'm confused. I thought a thread i could put anything i wanted. Why no bbw ones?! Its not just about that anyhow but.... Ye y cant i?! Xx "

Its cos there has been a bit of a hoo har tonight about bbw's. It's one of those touchy subjects x

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

this will end in tears methinks..

Have inboxed you scouser x

did think that myself, but give the girl a chance, maybe she hadnt read other posts and needs a bit of advice xx

Or maybe Im being naive again "

I think im the naive one... Havent a clue wat the problem with a bbw thread is ?! Taboo or something ?! X

"doubt its cos you are a bbw (see previous threads)

good luck and have fun x

My friends arent into things like FAB. Lol. So thats a no go !! Thanks though x"

try townhouse then as a single fem, you may have a good time, I dont know cos I have never been x

Or maybe Im being naive again "

I am its just a bit of a touchy subject being the last one that was put up.. No offence to the OP regarding my comment

I think im the naive one... Havent a clue wat the problem with a bbw thread is ?! Taboo or something ?! X"

have a look at some of todays threads in the lounge, it may open your eyes x

I think im the naive one... Havent a clue wat the problem with a bbw thread is ?! Taboo or something ?! X"

No not taboo just covered on a daily basis..

Havent a clue why ppl are being snipey. Didnt know there was a "rule" about BBW threads, my bad. I wasnt asking for preference. I stated i'm bbw in title and asked a simple question. Y so serious

I am its just a bit of a touchy subject being the last one that was put up.. No offence to the OP regarding my comment"

I know misscheeky, just wanted her to see other threads. No offence x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Wish I was in Liverpool...

I am its just a bit of a touchy subject being the last one that was put up.. No offence to the OP regarding my comment"

First time i've ever used threads and will be last. My bad

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Probably just a run of bad luck... learn from your experiences.

"Havent a clue why ppl are being snipey. Didnt know there was a "rule" about BBW threads, my bad. I wasnt asking for preference. I stated i'm bbw in title and asked a simple question. Y so serious "

People aren't being snipey at all! as I said, just look at other threads that have closed today in regards to diet/bbw etc. It has been quite a touchy subject and naff all to do with your post.

okayyyyyy I'll just shut up then and wont try n help!

I am its just a bit of a touchy subject being the last one that was put up.. No offence to the OP regarding my comment

First time i've ever used threads and will be last. My bad "

Nooooo, just bad timing re a BBW thread. Welcome to the forums. Enjoy and have fun x

OP you can ask whatever you wish its a open forum... however welcome to the forum..

"Havent a clue why ppl are being snipey. Didnt know there was a "rule" about BBW threads, my bad. I wasnt asking for preference. I stated i'm bbw in title and asked a simple question. Y so serious

People aren't being snipey at all! as I said, just look at other threads that have closed today in regards to diet/bbw etc. It has been quite a touchy subject and naff all to do with your post.

"

I gather its been touchy ! Oops ! Sorry ! Didnt mean to bother anyone. Had a few questions thats all sorry

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I don't think this is the same as the normal BBW threads...the woman is just asking a question and it so happens she is asking is it because of BBW or young...yet everyone picked up on the BBW aspect.

To the OP.....I am guessing it takes time for a single woman to find a regular FB...wether you are shoort/tall/big or small.

Be pateint, it will no doubt come.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

FFS my typing sucks.

"I don't think this is the same as the normal BBW threads...the woman is just asking a question and it so happens she is asking is it because of BBW or young...yet everyone picked up on the BBW aspect.

To the OP.....I am guessing it takes time for a single woman to find a regular FB...wether you are shoort/tall/big or small.

Be pateint, it will no doubt come."

thats what I was trying to say!!

I think I'll just stfu on threads like these

Maybe it is because you are treating them as a fuck men have feelings too you know x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Great pics too....

"Havent a clue why ppl are being snipey. Didnt know there was a "rule" about BBW threads, my bad. I wasnt asking for preference. I stated i'm bbw in title and asked a simple question. Y so serious

I gather its been touchy ! Oops ! Sorry ! Didnt mean to bother anyone. Had a few questions thats all sorry "

My fault so sorry if I came across as harsh... However you are young and very pretty.. So I am sure the right person will come along it takes time to out the genuine ones..

"I don't think this is the same as the normal BBW threads...the woman is just asking a question and it so happens she is asking is it because of BBW or young...yet everyone picked up on the BBW aspect.

Be pateint, it will no doubt come."

Thanks for the kind advice x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

It takes time to find someone you feel completely comfortable with. Some regulars last longer than others, some you will meet more regular than others.

Take your time, get to know them. That's the only way to out the losers and even then it doesn't work

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

i met my regular girl on here and she was very apprehensive cos she thought she was big and not attractive our first meet was in a coffee shop and we played the higher or lower game i put my hand on her knee and if the person who came in was bigger my hand moved up her leg and if they were littler she could push my hand down again suffice to say my hand just kept on going up and up

I gather its been touchy ! Oops ! Sorry ! Didnt mean to bother anyone. Had a few questions thats all sorry

My fault so sorry if I came across as harsh... However you are young and very pretty.. So I am sure the right person will come along it takes time to out the genuine ones.."

Been on here over a year now. No genuine ones. Hhhm like i said maybe my behaviour isnt great with them ! Thank you xxx

Scouser..... Inbox Hun... Need a chat a bit xx

"It takes time to find someone you feel completely comfortable with. Some regulars last longer than others, some you will meet more regular than others.

Take your time, get to know them. That's the only way to out the losers and even then it doesn't work "

Thanks. Hey i missed your halloween bash ! count me in on next meet tho seems everyone had a ball x

My fault so sorry if I came across as harsh... However you are young and very pretty.. So I am sure the right person will come along it takes time to out the genuine ones..

Been on here over a year now. No genuine ones. Hhhm like i said maybe my behaviour isnt great with them ! Thank you xxx"

Why your behaviour? How do you behave with them? I am sure it maybe a mixture of both...the person you meet etc..

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"It takes time to find someone you feel completely comfortable with. Some regulars last longer than others, some you will meet more regular than others.

Take your time, get to know them. That's the only way to out the losers and even then it doesn't work

Thanks. Hey i missed your halloween bash ! count me in on next meet tho seems everyone had a ball x"

Will do, check the meets and events board in the very near future x

Sometimes im a bit guarded. As most guys have jaded my fun a bit. If u get me. ahh im sure mr regular rattle will appear soon. In mean time i can keep test riding guys cant i x

"Sometimes im a bit guarded. As most guys have jaded my fun a bit. If u get me. ahh im sure mr regular rattle will appear soon. In mean time i can keep test riding guys cant i x"

You have to kiss a few plonkers to kiss a good one... As long as you are safe and go with your gut... Its good to be guarded though...

"Sometimes im a bit guarded. As most guys have jaded my fun a bit. If u get me. ahh im sure mr regular rattle will appear soon. In mean time i can keep test riding guys cant i x

You have to kiss a few plonkers to kiss a good one... As long as you are safe and go with your gut... Its good to be guarded though... "

Thanks hey i thought you were a bitch but your lovely. And seemed clued up, thank you

"Sometimes im a bit guarded. As most guys have jaded my fun a bit. If u get me. ahh im sure mr regular rattle will appear soon. In mean time i can keep test riding guys cant i x

You have to kiss a few plonkers to kiss a good one... As long as you are safe and go with your gut... Its good to be guarded though...

Thanks hey i thought you were a bitch but your lovely. And seemed clued up, thank you "

No worries....

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

It's getting beyond a joke but we encourage them by posting!

It's getting beyond a joke but we encourage them by posting! "

Encourage THEM ?! If u read above... I dont use threads never have. And didnt know there was a vast amount of bbw threads. ALSO... Im not saying hey guys look at me im bbw do u fancy me or not whats ur view. I referred to myself as bbw. Why so serious about the matter

"Honestly is it that hard work to find a decent non lying regular fuck. Every guy iv met has been a slime. Too clingy. Not interested enough. Maybe its me. Ha. HELP. Is it cos I'm BBW?? young?? Or can someone shed some light on picking out the losers ?!?? "

U need a fem fb!

"Honestly is it that hard work to find a decent non lying regular fuck. Every guy iv met has been a slime. Too clingy. Not interested enough. Maybe its me. Ha. HELP. Is it cos I'm BBW?? young?? Or can someone shed some light on picking out the losers ?!??

U need a fem fb! "

Iv never tried but hey i'll keep you in mind if fancy playing that way

Ask Evesham, I'm genuine and close to you so if your seriously looking for a regular fb give me a whirl lol x

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I'm very guarded after an unfortunate experience - I keep all contact through here, I won't give out my number, I don't accomm, first meet in a public place, really stingy with my friends gallery...

But if they are prepared to do things my way and respect and understand why they tend to be good ones.

After that it's all chemistry.

And intuition. If they are too interested in new veris, if they send messages after you get one suggesting you should have tried them cos they were free, if they don't want to hear about a club visit, if they want a date not a hook up, there are all kinds of clues to warn you about clingyness.

Good luck honey, it's not you but you do need to work on recognition skills.

Also consider having a collection of fbs and keep them all aware from the start that they are not the only one and that's the way you like it!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Ask Evesham, I'm genuine and close to you so if your seriously looking for a regular fb give me a whirl lol x"

Act cool instead, desperation posts is not a good look as she has ignored your others.

"I'm very guarded after an unfortunate experience - I keep all contact through here, I won't give out my number, I don't accomm, first meet in a public place, really stingy with my friends gallery...

But if they are prepared to do things my way and respect and understand why they tend to be good ones.

After that it's all chemistry.

And intuition. If they are too interested in new veris, if they send messages after you get one suggesting you should have tried them cos they were free, if they don't want to hear about a club visit, if they want a date not a hook up, there are all kinds of clues to warn you about clingyness.

Good luck honey, it's not you but you do need to work on recognition skills.

Also consider having a collection of fbs and keep them all aware from the start that they are not the only one and that's the way you like it! "

This is best advice yet. Some inboxes are crazy suggestions lol. Im exactly the same dont accept random friends or number etc. but still i have awful judgement on actual partners so fb's i suppose i need to just open my eyes lol. Thank you xxx

"Ask Evesham, I'm genuine and close to you so if your seriously looking for a regular fb give me a whirl lol x

Act cool instead, desperation posts is not a good look as she has ignored your others. "

Perfect advice x

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

It sounds like you are confused a bit. Some men are too clingy and some not interested enough. Maybe get to know somebody online a lot more before any real meet. If you get to know them online first you can see if they are for you or not.

Its a numbers game, I'm sure a pretty young woman like yourself will soon find someone you click with , even if you are a scouser

"Its a numbers game, I'm sure a pretty young woman like yourself will soon find someone you click with , even if you are a scouser "

Yeh im sure i will. Nice ghost by the way

"Its a numbers game, I'm sure a pretty young woman like yourself will soon find someone you click with , even if you are a scouser "
*gives bham a good scouse slap

Thanks and owww!

" Thanks and owww!"

Anytime

Just be thankful I didnt give you a kirkby kiss (aka a head butt)

Well I'll warn you I've got quite a thick skull, so you.might come off worse!!

And annudda scouse slap from me larr. Don't worry it won't be to hard I preach non violence and I always kiss it better x x this girl is only young and it's a serious question. I'd say it's definitely not because she is a large girl as she is gawjuss she maybe just hasn't met the right guy yet. I know it's not me as she put me in my place a few weeks ago lol and yes she might have to wade through a bit of shit before she gets her prize but I'm sure she will x x

"And annudda scouse slap from me larr. Don't worry it won't be to hard I preach non violence and I always kiss it better x x this girl is only young and it's a serious question. I'd say it's definitely not because she is a large girl as she is gawjuss she maybe just hasn't met the right guy yet. I know it's not me as she put me in my place a few weeks ago lol and yes she might have to wade through a bit of shit before she gets her prize but I'm sure she will x x"

You my friend are a little bit of slime. Get back to enjoying fab babe

Lol I take it back then

Hi there.. can I just say you are one pretty girl.. lots of slime ball on here i guess.. verifications from people they have met is a good start..

i'ts a shame I can't accomodate as I'd be asking you to join me for a hot date!! I do travel over to your neck of the woods once a month if interested?? Love BBW's mm mm

» Add a new message to this topic