FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > EUPD/BPD

EUPD/BPD

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hiya everyone!

Just wondering if anyone else here has EUPD (formerly known as BPD).

It makes me question whether I'm a swinger because I enjoy it, or whether it's just a symptom of my MH condition.

I have noticed that I treat my sex life much like food, in that I starve myself for a while before bingeing, hating myself and then starting all over again!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hiya everyone!

It makes me question whether I'm a swinger because I enjoy it, or whether it's just a symptom of my MH condition.

I have noticed that I treat my sex life much like food, in that I starve myself for a while before bingeing, hating myself and then starting all over again!

"

Hi, at least one therapist has told me I have it, another told me I have strong symptoms of it. I’m the same with sex, I get myself off ten/fifteen times in a day and then starve myself from it for a while. I’m also hypersexual as fuck. BPD used to be bad for me on these sites because I’d harass people when I didn’t get a reply or I got rejected, but with therapy I’m much, MUCH better with that now (the key? Pause. Wait for tomorrow. People will reply if and when they want to. Curb your entitlement. )

"Hiya everyone!

Hi, at least one therapist has told me I have it, another told me I have strong symptoms of it. I’m the same with sex, I get myself off ten/fifteen times in a day and then starve myself from it for a while. I’m also hypersexual as fuck. BPD used to be bad for me on these sites because I’d harass people when I didn’t get a reply or I got rejected, but with therapy I’m much, MUCH better with that now (the key? Pause. Wait for tomorrow. People will reply if and when they want to. Curb your entitlement. )

"

Glad to see you have found a way of dealing with that side of things. It's very bizarre isn't it. And I find that being a woman on here is really difficult because the messages come in thick and fast. It's a mental battle of not wanting to seem rude by not replying, and giving your brain enough time to process what's going on

Hugs you should never hate your self I know it’s hard but definitely don’t hate your not doing anything wrong

"Hugs you should never hate your self I know it’s hard but definitely don’t hate your not doing anything wrong "

Thank you lovely. I guess the stigma attached plays a part in that bit.

"Hugs you should never hate your self I know it’s hard but definitely don’t hate your not doing anything wrong

Thank you lovely. I guess the stigma attached plays a part in that bit. "

Your welcome anytime

» Add a new message to this topic