FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Craving for more than a quickie

Craving for more than a quickie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am aware there are others who are not having regular sex like myself. It’s true,

*holds up sign “everyone say awww!l”

When we do finally find a sex partner and get jiggly with them in either a romantic sensual way or hot animalistic type way, how many orgasms do we think would be enough?

I just don’t think a quickie is going to satisfy, multiple orgasms are on the cards surely. Anyone else think they would need all day/night or even a weekend?

Is this how people generally meet on fab anyway?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I want them all to see all her potential come to life its been a long long time since i booked a day off for anyone i do miss doing it just need the world to fix first

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

All weekend would be the ideal. Lots of intensity build up, being lost in each other. There's a definite benefit to being able to have multi-orgasms relatively easy.

Not that I don't have a regular partner but life. I'd very much be up for all weekend to get the itch fucked out of me right now - a quickie/few hours would be as useless as... an immovable shower head.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

If it's someone new I wouldn't want them staying over really. But I do enjoy multiple orgasm sessions and morning sex

By *ean counterMan  over a year ago

Kettering

"If it's someone new I wouldn't want them staying over really. But I do enjoy multiple orgasm sessions and morning sex "

What you doing for the next three hours?

"If it's someone new I wouldn't want them staying over really. But I do enjoy multiple orgasm sessions and morning sex "

Some you have grown a connection with in a friendship type way and it’s new new sexualy or someone knew you have just met altogether and the heat of the moment you find yourself in bed?

"All weekend would be the ideal. Lots of intensity build up, being lost in each other. There's a definite benefit to being able to have multi-orgasms relatively easy.

Not that I don't have a regular partner but life. I'd very much be up for all weekend to get the itch fucked out of me right now - a quickie/few hours would be as useless as... an immovable shower head.

"

You greedy slute!!!

By *rNaughtyNickMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Thats the beauty of a regular playmate able to stay over without the sense of rushing and urgency. Explore each other having those cuddles in between orgasms along with waking upto morning sex x

I’m sure it’s a possibility when you click with somebody and things just progress naturally. Good luck any OP

I’d settle for somebody to make me a coffee and go pick me up a McDonald’s right now

We almost always have a stop over.

Long relaxed sessions with the odd break for laughs and drinks and then ease back into another.

Mornings are great too

All night meets are better, you can take your time, enjoy each other's company then let me ride it until it starts to chafe.

"All night meets are better, you can take your time, enjoy each other's company then let me ride it until it starts to chafe."

You always seem to know how I like it

"All night meets are better, you can take your time, enjoy each other's company then let me ride it until it starts to chafe."

Sounds perfect…. Except the last bit

Oooo I love a sleepover J xx

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

I don't like to orgasm more than once in a session. It's better to stretch it out (so to speak) and have one mind blowing earth shattering climax.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

In a nurturing relationship either is fine as it's about the person you are spending time with regardless of the actual quantity of time, sometimes a against the wall quickie is just what is needed

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

No absolutely not. A whole afternoon please. Sex, talking,cuddles maybe a bite to eat. That's how I roll.

By *dalisqueWoman  over a year ago

land of make believe

For me quickies are an essential 'snack ' and long sessions are the delicious

meal.

Both are enjoyable and satisfying in their own way and you would not want to choose one over the other.

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

I'm more a cuddles and spoons guy.

» Add a new message to this topic