FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Does anyone feel….

Does anyone feel….

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

… a brief but uneasy and totally unnecessary sense of panic-Inducing guilt whenever you see flashing blue lights in your rear view mirror ? Always makes my stomach heave, despite having no reason to.

what makes you feel uneasy, for no apparent reason?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I get proper nervous walking through customs.

Pit of the stomach type of thing.

"I get proper nervous walking through customs.

Pit of the stomach type of thing. "

Are you a pilot? Must be a daily challenge

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

About the only blue lights you see nowadays are emergency services! As far as police go they are nearly non existent - I’m not actually sure what they do these days. Doesn’t worry me at all.

As for panic …. Nope, that’s not me

"About the only blue lights you see nowadays are emergency services! As far as police go they are nearly non existent - I’m not actually sure what they do these days. Doesn’t worry me at all.

As for panic …. Nope, that’s not me "

Always the cool cucumber, DC

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I was talking about this with one of my colleagues earlier on today. There are a couple of things that send me into a senseless spiral of panic. One is any warning beeping in my car. Even a seatbelt warning beep or an ice warning beep can knock me sick, I break out in a sweat and am instantly sent into a proper full-on panic response.

The other is a message from my boss saying "could do with a catch-up". I have a very high degree of imposter syndrome and instantly think I've been found out for being thick as shit and they're firing me.

I'm extremely good at what I do (and could very easily find another job if I was fired!) but it makes no difference. If the message arrives late and we're catching up the following day then it'll be a completely sleepless night for me while I try to ignore the writhing pit of snakes that my stomach becomes.

I've had to ask my manager to phrase things slightly differently. "Could do with a catch-up" sends me into a panicky frenzy, "Could do with a catch-up about your category strategy" doesn't make me stress at all.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Any social situation.

Less than ideal, given our lifestyle choices

By *mily36CWoman  over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

"… a brief but uneasy and totally unnecessary sense of panic-Inducing guilt whenever you see flashing blue lights in your rear view mirror ? Always makes my stomach heave, despite having no reason to.

"

Were you bad in a previous life?!

By *he_massangerMan  over a year ago

Stornoway

"… a brief but uneasy and totally unnecessary sense of panic-Inducing guilt whenever you see flashing blue lights in your rear view mirror ? Always makes my stomach heave, despite having no reason to.

what makes you feel uneasy, for no apparent reason?

"

My uneasiness and guilt in these situations is mostly because of everything I've got away with in the past

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I get proper nervous walking through customs.

Pit of the stomach type of thing. "

Me too especially at Heathrow T3, three times they have seized my stuff , last time they said just stop talking or it will get worse for you , I was just trying to pay duty

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Forgetting where I put my car keys. At least with a phone you can call it.

» Add a new message to this topic