FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Yet again

Yet again

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hloe sussex OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

I find myself in a very upsetting, annoying and frustrating situation regarding guys , I have had two long term relationships with married men ( probably the problem) were everything was going along dandy and then they just fall of the radar , and because of there situation I can’t ring on txt them to see what has happened or if indeed they maybe ill , I know I will get comments about how I shouldn’t see married guys but it is what it is and very frustrating when it ends and you have no idea of knowing or finding out why , chloe

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I find myself in a very upsetting, annoying and frustrating situation regarding guys , I have had two long term relationships with married men ( probably the problem) were everything was going along dandy and then they just fall of the radar , and because of there situation I can’t ring on txt them to see what has happened or if indeed they maybe ill , I know I will get comments about how I shouldn’t see married guys but it is what it is and very frustrating when it ends and you have no idea of knowing or finding out why , chloe"

Imagine how annoying, upsetting and frustrating it would be for their wives.

Sorry but I have zero sympathy for you.

What do you really expect?

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

I'm sorry you're upset but I can't sympathise with you at all.

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

I can empathise with your worry and frustration, but weren’t you aware that would be the case knowing that they were married?

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Something about reaping what you sow.

LvM

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

How are you even surprised? It’s never going to be any different

By *hloe sussex OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

"I find myself in a very upsetting, annoying and frustrating situation regarding guys , I have had two long term relationships with married men ( probably the problem) were everything was going along dandy and then they just fall of the radar , and because of there situation I can’t ring on txt them to see what has happened or if indeed they maybe ill , I know I will get comments about how I shouldn’t see married guys but it is what it is and very frustrating when it ends and you have no idea of knowing or finding out why , chloe

What do you really expect? "

One guy I didn’t find out he was married until 7 months in and I met them both on here so responsibly lies with them more then me are you saying married ppl shouldn’t come here?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

It's a shame you'll get nothing but judged here when you're actually expressing that you're upset.

This type of thing happens with single, available people as well. Some just drop off the face of the earth and you get no closure. No idea if it was something you did or them bolting at the situation or something more serious.

This lifestyle can be secretive for many reasons, not just infidelity. If you're friends that just fuck you rarely hey an in to their life fully so have no way of seeing if they are ok and that can drive you crazy.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

It's hurtful when someone disappears. In your situation, regardless of what they said to you in your relationship, you were just a fuck to them, or someone to suck their cock because the wife wouldn't.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's very convenient for them to be able to just drop off the radar like that and they're lucky you're not the type to contact them regardless of their situation.

You're worth more than being some married man's diversion that he can pick up and put down when he fancies. Next time to for the single guys or at least the ones with permission. They might still ghost you but at least you could contact them and ask why.

I hate it when married women choose their husband over me.

It’s why I stopped attending weddings.

"I find myself in a very upsetting, annoying and frustrating situation regarding guys , I have had two long term relationships with married men ( probably the problem) were everything was going along dandy and then they just fall of the radar , and because of there situation I can’t ring on txt them to see what has happened or if indeed they maybe ill , I know I will get comments about how I shouldn’t see married guys but it is what it is and very frustrating when it ends and you have no idea of knowing or finding out why , chloe

One guy I didn’t find out he was married until 7 months in and I met them both on here so responsibly lies with them more then me are you saying married ppl shouldn’t come here?"

Ah, so you stopped seeing them when you realised they were cheating on their wives and had lied to you?

And yes, I would like to see a lot less cheats on here.

Cheating isn’t swinging in my opinion. There are websites specifically for cheating spouses

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

One guy I didn’t find out he was married until 7 months in and I met them both on here so responsibly lies with them more then me are you saying married ppl shouldn’t come here?"

You won't get a reasoned discussion here about this. By here I mean on fab, not the person you're replying to.

I met a guy once, It took 2 years for me to work out he was married and by then I'd fallen in love with him. He was always so available. I'd see him in the week and on occasional weekends. He said lol the right things. It's not easy to just walk away once you find out.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

"

Yes. Also the responsibility is with the married person until you find out as well, then you're both complicit if you carry on.

LvM

East London

"It's very convenient for them to be able to just drop off the radar like that and they're lucky you're not the type to contact them regardless of their situation.

You're worth more than being some married man's diversion that he can pick up and put down when he fancies. Next time to for the single guys or at least the ones with permission. They might still ghost you but at least you could contact them and ask why."

Sound advice.

I know married men hold some kind of attraction for some people, but they have a wife at home they have to be careful of, and might even feel guilty and disappear.

This is why I don't meet married men

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Sorry to hear that you are upset OP. It sounds like you have developed feelings for both these guys which in your situation isn't easy.

They probably will pop back and expect you to still be there....don't give them the opportunity. I know it's hard but try to move on x

"It's hurtful when someone disappears. In your situation, regardless of what they said to you in your relationship, you were just a fuck to them, or someone to suck their cock because the wife wouldn't.

"

That will make her feel better.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It's very convenient for them to be able to just drop off the radar like that and they're lucky you're not the type to contact them regardless of their situation.

You're worth more than being some married man's diversion that he can pick up and put down when he fancies. Next time to for the single guys or at least the ones with permission. They might still ghost you but at least you could contact them and ask why.

Sound advice.

I know married men hold some kind of attraction for some people, but they have a wife at home they have to be careful of, and might even feel guilty and disappear.

"

Yep.

East London

"It's hurtful when someone disappears. In your situation, regardless of what they said to you in your relationship, you were just a fuck to them, or someone to suck their cock because the wife wouldn't.

That will make her feel better. "

It's often true though.

Don't grieve for someone who was only after something the wife wouldn't put out for.

Fuck a married man and you inevitably get hurt.

Some have the decency to explain why they are quitting the relationship.

By *inx.x3Woman  over a year ago

Bath

"I find myself in a very upsetting, annoying and frustrating situation regarding guys , I have had two long term relationships with married men ( probably the problem) were everything was going along dandy and then they just fall of the radar , and because of there situation I can’t ring on txt them to see what has happened or if indeed they maybe ill , I know I will get comments about how I shouldn’t see married guys but it is what it is and very frustrating when it ends and you have no idea of knowing or finding out why , chloe"

Stop putting yourself in that position then and go for someone more available.

Dating married men isn’t probably the problem. It is the problem.

East London

The responsibility lies with you. You're obviously ok with meeting married men behind their wives' backs, and you should be aware of what problems that can bring.

Don't lose sleep over someone who cheats on a partner, and try not to get too emotionally involved. That way, when they ghost you, you can shrug it off.

This risk is all part and parcel of the game you play.

You have to be strong to play it.

It's said ...... Play silly games, win silly prizes.

» Add a new message to this topic