FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > No thanks!

No thanks!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ld Strumpet OP   Woman  over a year ago

Telford

He looked at my profile, was local to me so I peeked at his the end.

Receive that in a message. (No thanks)

I’m literally like huh …I’ve never messaged you let alone offered you anything so really mate what was the point lol

Why do people feel the need to reach out and be a totally pillock to a person bobbling on happy minding their own business

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Oh my if I messaged everyone who looked at me I'd need a pa - and I'm sure it's the same for you. That guy obviously doesn't get many people looking at him. Lucky escape OP.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

I’m literally like huh …I’ve never messaged you let alone offered you anything so really mate what was the point lol

Why do people feel the need to reach out and be a totally pillock to a person bobbling on happy minding their own business "

Oh my god you got a message?! How will you cope?

Have you got a good support network. Do you need the number of a therapist.

Stay strong sister, we're all here for you.

Hugs chin up people are just down right nasty would say you dodged ones there showed what he was really like

By *ature BBW Lover 69Man  over a year ago

exeter

"

Why do people feel the need to reach out and be a totally pillock to a person bobbling on happy minding their own business "

Well with someone as lovely as you would definitely be a yes please ! But then we have chatted in the past !

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Because some people are just nasty arseholes. Just keep bobbling along OP and don't give it a second thought x

By *uffolkClareClactonDaveCouple  over a year ago

Felixstowe/Clacton-on-Sea

"

Not only is he an idiot, he also can't see how hot you are!

If we ever meet... Yes please!

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

People say the women on here are up themselves and then there's guys taking a profile view alone as a proposition .

What a complete and utter twat. Honestly some people are just horrible xxx J x

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

This is why I view incognito

Anyone feel free to mail me for yes or no thanks lol

I’m like a stealth ninja

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

"

He seems nice. Lucky escape!

A message, what is one of those?

Also, rude arsehole that he is.

My reply to him would’ve been….. Don’t worry I’m fed up not hard up!

By *istalloverCouple  over a year ago

Pays de la Loire -Normandie -Brittany borderFrance

We had similar in Telford Days Hotel, last week ,we were looking for company and looked at Alot of profiles ,

Had similar

Weirdo lol.

By *JcouplemidlandsCouple  over a year ago

Peak District

"

Just to even it up we will send you a message just saying "YES PLEASE"

By *icknockMan  over a year ago

Northumberland /Borders

Sounds like he's just a horrible person who delights in upsetting people. The fact that he's gone to bother of sending a message like that rather than not messaging at all, which would be easier, says a lot about him.

I think, perhaps, he's just sending the same message to you that every woman he's messaged has replied to him.

ps yes please xx

Nil carborundum illegitimi

God forbid being nosey

Telford

Well you lot are a bunch of lovely comments thank you.

I work in a call centre and to be fair I have a thick skin (pun intended lol) but not everyone has and I bloody hate those type of comments because not everyone

Like myself has broad shoulders and I’d hate to think it might put others off on here.

"Well you lot are a bunch of lovely comments thank you.

I work in a call centre and to be fair I have a thick skin (pun intended lol) but not everyone has and I bloody hate those type of comments because not everyone

Like myself has broad shoulders and I’d hate to think it might put others off on here. "

Totally know what you mean I probably get 10 a day being tossers about my body but just ignore them

"Because some people are just nasty arseholes. Just keep bobbling along OP and don't give it a second thought x"
is it just me I don't understand why it's nasty he just said no thanks better than being abusive. Yes I understand if we sent a message to everyone who looked could be a long day but the message itself isn't nasty.

It's a yes please from me OP

So, someone's messaged you after viewing your profile?

I don’t know ? Lead by example- move on, the way you expected him todo

Unfortunately, people who are unhappy try to make others unhappy because they think that will make them happier or feel better. Obviously this doesn't work and it's horrible to be on the receiving end. Just try to remember it's a reflection of his state of mind. Not you.

Telford

"Because some people are just nasty arseholes. Just keep bobbling along OP and don't give it a second thought xis it just me I don't understand why it's nasty he just said no thanks better than being abusive. Yes I understand if we sent a message to everyone who looked could be a long day but the message itself isn't nasty. "

It wasn’t a reply to a message I’d sent him it simply was a message sent after looking at my profile. Till that point I’d not even been aware of him let alone approached. So point was is there any need.

"This is why I view incognito "

This

By *ersiantugMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

leave him to his misery

"Well you lot are a bunch of lovely comments thank you.

Like myself has broad shoulders and I’d hate to think it might put others off on here.

Totally know what you mean I probably get 10 a day being tossers about my body but just ignore them"

Really?

I was just perving at your pictures I would of thought women would be messaging you with adoration

By *il sub princessWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

Who was it? I'll do it to him

"Because some people are just nasty arseholes. Just keep bobbling along OP and don't give it a second thought xis it just me I don't understand why it's nasty he just said no thanks better than being abusive. Yes I understand if we sent a message to everyone who looked could be a long day but the message itself isn't nasty.

It wasn’t a reply to a message I’d sent him it simply was a message sent after looking at my profile. Till that point I’d not even been aware of him let alone approached. So point was is there any need. "

still not sure he was nasty honestly I get it a lot from couples when I've looked at them some have even said read the profile but would never take as a insult.

By *ersiantugMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Because some people are just nasty arseholes. Just keep bobbling along OP and don't give it a second thought xis it just me I don't understand why it's nasty he just said no thanks better than being abusive. Yes I understand if we sent a message to everyone who looked could be a long day but the message itself isn't nasty.

It wasn’t a reply to a message I’d sent him it simply was a message sent after looking at my profile. Till that point I’d not even been aware of him let alone approached. So point was is there any need.

still not sure he was nasty honestly I get it a lot from couples when I've looked at them some have even said read the profile but would never take as a insult. "

--Fuck I would I'd absolutely tell them to go fuck themselves! Big style! Just for the arrogant ignorance of it! (ie whatever their intent was in terms of giving offence.) I get a fair amount of shit sometimes, but I've never had someone messaging "no thanks" to me just because I viewed their profile! (mind you I am incognito a fair amount of time too I suppose).

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Not worth your time sweet

"

Oh god!that is a bit too much...

still not sure he was nasty honestly I get it a lot from couples when I've looked at them some have even said read the profile but would never take as a insult.

--Fuck I would I'd absolutely tell them to go fuck themselves! Big style! Just for the arrogant ignorance of it! (ie whatever their intent was in terms of giving offence.) I get a fair amount of shit sometimes, but I've never had someone messaging "no thanks" to me just because I viewed their profile! (mind you I am incognito a fair amount of time too I suppose)."

just me layec back don't really go incognito like people to see I've looked but we are all different

» Add a new message to this topic