FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Interesting observation

Interesting observation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ryandsee OP   Man  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I kind of like the forums. Passes the time, have a good banter and sometimes you learn a lot. When I contribute, especially to advise, welcome or have some bunter, I hardly ever even notice whether it's a man or a woman. I have noticed though some guys do feel the need to protect their masculinity to the nth degree and avoid at all costs replying to posts from guys even though they posted the same thing moments ago. I find it quite amusing, perhaps a little sad, but amusing never the less. I did say only some as there are lots of guys who, just like me, exchange posts with anyone.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

_____ sorry your a dude i cant answer that

By *onzoDog74Man  over a year ago

Cheshire

I just reply if I'm interested in the thread. Don't check the sex.

Yorkshire

"_____ sorry your a dude i cant answer that "

Don't worry, it's all hush hush

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think that there are some who will interact with everyone, some who only interactive with those they find attractive, others avoid certain personalities. It's much like a social occasion except there's no possibility of getting trapped in the corner with a trainspotter keen to tell you about the intercity 126

I do notice that too. Raises a smirk for a few moments.

Yorkshire

"I think that there are some who will interact with everyone, some who only interactive with those they find attractive, others avoid certain personalities. It's much like a social occasion except there's no possibility of getting trapped in the corner with a trainspotter keen to tell you about the intercity 126 "

I must read up on that one, I know nothing

By *uffsandCropsCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I make the mistake of reading posts and not clicking on whether it's a male or female.

I spent a long time reading the other day how someone would like to take someone else's male partner, found it fascinating that women are into it, almost posted then realised it was posted by a guy

My problem is I just don't concentrate

Yorkshire

"I do notice that too. Raises a smirk for a few moments. "

Yes can be momentarily amusing

"I just reply if I'm interested in the thread. Don't check the sex. "

Kinda hard to miss to

"I think that there are some who will interact with everyone, some who only interactive with those they find attractive, others avoid certain personalities. It's much like a social occasion except there's no possibility of getting trapped in the corner with a trainspotter keen to tell you about the intercity 126 "

The introduction of these early diesel multiple units originated in a British Transport Commission report of 1952 that suggested the trial use of diesel railcars. BR's Swindon Works were chosen to design and build express units for the ex-North British Railway Edinburgh Waverley to Glasgow Queen Street route.

The cars were of integral steel construction using the bodywork as a stressed member, as opposed to the contemporary Mk1 coach design which relied on the strength of a trussed underframe. The design featured Pullman gangways and buckeye couplings.

Each of the two power cars was fitted with two AEC 150 hp underfloor engines with mechanical transmission giving a maximum speed of 70 mph. Initially termed "Inter-urban", this was soon changed to "Inter-City" long before that branding was used for mainline express services. The type was intended for longer distance services and a number of buffet vehicles were included in the orders. One of the buffet vehicles survives in preservation!

I notice this. I put it down to a fragile sense of masculinity/heterosexuality.

I try my best to reply back to everyone

But I do only check back a thread for the first couple off hours after commenting on it after that I am out off it

Sometimes I do miss some I do try my best not to though but can be quite hard when you post a ton off dribble like I do ha ha

Yorkshire

"I think that there are some who will interact with everyone, some who only interactive with those they find attractive, others avoid certain personalities. It's much like a social occasion except there's no possibility of getting trapped in the corner with a trainspotter keen to tell you about the intercity 126

The introduction of these early diesel multiple units originated in a British Transport Commission report of 1952 that suggested the trial use of diesel railcars. BR's Swindon Works were chosen to design and build express units for the ex-North British Railway Edinburgh Waverley to Glasgow Queen Street route.

The cars were of integral steel construction using the bodywork as a stressed member, as opposed to the contemporary Mk1 coach design which relied on the strength of a trussed underframe. The design featured Pullman gangways and buckeye couplings.

Each of the two power cars was fitted with two AEC 150 hp underfloor engines with mechanical transmission giving a maximum speed of 70 mph. Initially termed "Inter-urban", this was soon changed to "Inter-City" long before that branding was used for mainline express services. The type was intended for longer distance services and a number of buffet vehicles were included in the orders. One of the buffet vehicles survives in preservation!

"

By *mily36CWoman  over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

Can be the same for females too though

...sometimes you might just miss the comments or not return to a thread if not expecting one

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Oh yes. Heavens forbid they may be perceived as being gay or bi. Lol.

"I think that there are some who will interact with everyone, some who only interactive with those they find attractive, others avoid certain personalities. It's much like a social occasion except there's no possibility of getting trapped in the corner with a trainspotter keen to tell you about the intercity 126

"

I know an engineer who would know all of this and more. Luckily he's also quite keen on beer and punk

"I try my best to reply back to everyone

But I do only check back a thread for the first couple off hours after commenting on it after that I am out off it

Sometimes I do miss some I do try my best not to though but can be quite hard when you post a ton off dribble like I do ha ha "

You could be talking about me

"I try my best to reply back to everyone

Sometimes I do miss some I do try my best not to though but can be quite hard when you post a ton off dribble like I do ha ha

You could be talking about me "

Ha ha

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

I don’t really notice as I have a scatter gun approach to posting on threads and rarely read all replies, or go back to threads I’ve posted in unless they are the game threads.

Now you have pointed it out though I will try to take more notice of it

By *asterR and slut mayaMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"I think that there are some who will interact with everyone, some who only interactive with those they find attractive, others avoid certain personalities. It's much like a social occasion except there's no possibility of getting trapped in the corner with a

trainspotter keen to tell you about

the intercity 126

I must read up on that one, I know nothing "

I'm old enough to remember the 125 been introduced because it

Went 125 miles an hour

And we be traveling at hight speed

On the railways it be just like Japan

They fogot to mention the slow goods train in front of it and most tracks don't allow that speed .

But I'm no train spotter hence not knowing about the 126 .we learn quite a lot in these forums .

I just presume it’s them replying in the hope that some Sheila will respond and offer to suck them off.

Crazy that it hasn’t happened for them.

"I just presume it’s them replying in the hope that some Sheila will respond and offer to suck them off.

Crazy that it hasn’t happened for them."

he tricking you fellas. This is the only way. He wants all the Sheilas to himself.

"I think that there are some who will interact with everyone, some who only interactive with those they find attractive, others avoid certain personalities. It's much like a social occasion except there's no possibility of getting trapped in the corner with a

trainspotter keen to tell you about

the intercity 126

I must read up on that one, I know nothing

I'm old enough to remember the 125 been introduced because it

Went 125 miles an hour

And we be traveling at hight speed

On the railways it be just like Japan

They fogot to mention the slow goods train in front of it and most tracks don't allow that speed .

But I'm no train spotter hence not knowing about the 126 .we learn quite a lot in these forums ."

Well get me being edgoomecayted today. My initial reaction was "scoff-scoff - what a dozy bint its a 125 hahahahaha!". Now I feel a bit sheepish

"I just presume it’s them replying in the hope that some Sheila will respond and offer to suck them off.

Crazy that it hasn’t happened for them.he tricking you fellas. This is the only way. He wants all the Sheilas to himself. "

If that was true they’d all be offline already.

» Add a new message to this topic