FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The curse of fab.

The curse of fab.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he love cats OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Wales

Who's been struck by the curse of fab? Just trying to plan a social becomes a nightmare as thing's that never happen on a month of Sundays just crop up with you or the people/person you were meeting. What's the weirdest thing that's stopped a meet for you or the people/person you were meeting?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I planned a sex meet

About half an hour later my friend rang to tell me his cancer was terminal

Funnily enough, I didn't feel much like shagging then

I messaged the guy and told him

He went up the wall

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I had a fall and ended up in hospital

By *rooperRedMan  over a year ago

Littlehampton

You can meet people off Fab? Wow, never realised that.

By *an1345Man  over a year ago

cov

"You can meet people off Fab? Wow, never realised that."

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Trial concept. It won't last

Excuses excuse

The curse of fab has always been distance. Talking online will never beer face to face, so where the hell does sex fair?

I’ve heard someone once fell asleep when arranged to meet for a coffee. I’d hate to be that guy

"Who's been struck by the curse of fab? Just trying to plan a social becomes a nightmare as thing's that never happen on a month of Sundays just crop up with you or the people/person you were meeting. What's the weirdest thing that's stopped a meet for you or the people/person you were meeting?"

It's not a curse tbh , like the song says " it's just the way it is "

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

Back of the bins.

"Who's been struck by the curse of fab? Just trying to plan a social becomes a nightmare as thing's that never happen on a month of Sundays just crop up with you or the people/person you were meeting. What's the weirdest thing that's stopped a meet for you or the people/person you were meeting?"

Life happens, stuff gets in the way. You’re probably trying to coordinate 4 schedules in an mf-mf meet, plus people are probably trying to do it in secret from friends and family so that adds a layer of complexity.

But it can happen!

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Life happens and gets in the way, but if you both really want to meet it will happen, it's just a waiting period

"Excuses excuse

The curse of fab has always been distance. Talking online will never beer face to face, so where the hell does sex fair?

I’ve heard someone once fell asleep when arranged to meet for a coffee. I’d hate to be that guy "

Fell asleep during the coffee date? Or before. During would be

South Wales

"Life happens and gets in the way, but if you both really want to meet it will happen, it's just a waiting period "

We have been pretty lucky to be honest, though we have had a few last minute cancellations that makes us think wtf lol.

I've had to reschedule a social because my cat wasn't home. It sounds ridiculous but it was true.

Dunfermline

"I've had to reschedule a social because my cat wasn't home. It sounds ridiculous but it was true. "

Hope it's home before my train journey finishes x

By *ickshawedCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Back around November we had two men cancel meets in the same week as both had leaking showers. Not the strangest reason ever, but was odd to hear it twice so close together

South Wales

"Back around November we had two men cancel meets in the same week as both had leaking showers. Not the strangest reason ever, but was odd to hear it twice so close together "

That's weird must have been something in the water

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

That I was plan C and she didn't need me anymore as both A and B has worked out that day. She actually said she couldn't make it due to work but the two new veries said otherwise.

By *osie xoWoman  over a year ago

Market Weighton

I had to cancel a meet a few weeks back because I got severe head pains. Spent an hour in my house screaming before being carted off in an ambulance. Turns out I had a mini bleed on the brain.

South Wales

"That I was plan C and she didn't need me anymore as both A and B has worked out that day. She actually said she couldn't make it due to work but the two new veries said otherwise. "

You had a lucky escape by the sound's of it.

South Wales

"I had to cancel a meet a few weeks back because I got severe head pains. Spent an hour in my house screaming before being carted off in an ambulance. Turns out I had a mini bleed on the brain. "
That's terrible.

Hope you are ok now.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I've had a few our almost 19yr old dog went from one night to the next morning his legs collapsing, we had a meet planned that evening but sadly had to cancel as our dog was out to sleep in the afternoon

Twice I've been caught out by unexpected periods, they have always been irregular so it has always been a possibility once it was a few hours before, the other was literally 40 minutes and I felt so guilty luckily I caught the guy before he had left home, he said he was actually running around an hour late (he hadn't text to tell me that was just going to turn up late) so I'd have time to shower and he'd just come over for a BJ, I explained that I really wasn't feeling great he didn't take it well and got aggy so I sent him disgusting pictures of my blood soaked clothes clots and all, the meet never got rearranged

By *.L.0460.Woman  over a year ago

Bognor Regis

Sarcasm is alive & well

He disappeared a couple of days before the meet, then he said he fell off a roof.

Met him a couple of weeks later and he still had the bruises.

By *aughty_Smooth_OperatorMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Back around November we had two men cancel meets in the same week as both had leaking showers. Not the strangest reason ever, but was odd to hear it twice so close together "

I think people just get cold feet

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Let's see...

Train hit a bull. Ended up stranded in the middle of nowhere for a good couple of hours.

Broke my ankle and had to go to hospital, after tripping over a twig on a jog.

Generally I'm pretty good but with periods and my accident prone ways, not perfect.

By *uffsandCropsCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

When I first started on here years ago, I arranged a social with someone. Just coffee etc and was really looking forward to it.

My car let me down and I had to cancel it. I'm sure he didn't believe me and thought it was some wild excuse yet there I was in the garage with a non starter

I honestly felt like one of those kids at school who's puppy had actually eaten their homework but no one believes them

Her x

By *ickshawedCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Back around November we had two men cancel meets in the same week as both had leaking showers. Not the strangest reason ever, but was odd to hear it twice so close together

I think people just get cold feet "

We'd met both before. And we've met one since. One sent a picture of his leaky shower and water everywhere. I had no reason to doubt them, it was just a strange coincidence

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"When I first started on here years ago, I arranged a social with someone. Just coffee etc and was really looking forward to it.

My car let me down and I had to cancel it. I'm sure he didn't believe me and thought it was some wild excuse yet there I was in the garage with a non starter

I honestly felt like one of those kids at school who's puppy had actually eaten their homework but no one believes them

Her x "

Send photos. No one can deny it then. And if they don't believe you, meh!

By *ab365XMan  over a year ago

Paisley

I had a really nasty stomach upset before I was due to go out for an MMF sesh lol! Turned out to be food poisoning!

By *uffsandCropsCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"When I first started on here years ago, I arranged a social with someone. Just coffee etc and was really looking forward to it.

Her x

Send photos. No one can deny it then. And if they don't believe you, meh! "

We only communicated on here and I didn't know you could send pictures from your phone then - maybe you couldn't do that back in 2017. Not sure if direct photos were a thing back then x

By *aughty_Smooth_OperatorMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Back around November we had two men cancel meets in the same week as both had leaking showers. Not the strangest reason ever, but was odd to hear it twice so close together

I think people just get cold feet

We'd met both before. And we've met one since. One sent a picture of his leaky shower and water everywhere. I had no reason to doubt them, it was just a strange coincidence "

Ohh yes that is a mad coincidence but at least they were genuine cancellation and not excuse because they had cold feet

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"That I was plan C and she didn't need me anymore as both A and B has worked out that day. She actually said she couldn't make it due to work but the two new veries said otherwise. "

Ouch

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

My latest excuse was that he had been attacked by someone at work who had thrown a chemical in his face. Bit ott I thought!

South Wales

"My latest excuse was that he had been attacked by someone at work who had thrown a chemical in his face. Bit ott I thought!"

Did you ever find out if it was true or not?

I've had this. She texted me about 11:30 pm when I was drifting off to sleep in my bed. Replied to her and she'd been stood up TWICE!!, And expected me to get up and drive to her place. Told her to forget it.

[Removed by poster at 10/04/22 13:05:22]

"Excuses excuse

I’ve heard someone once fell asleep when arranged to meet for a coffee. I’d hate to be that guy

Fell asleep during the coffee date? Or before. During would be "

Haha during is a big hint that there won’t be a 2nd date.

By *mily36CWoman  over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

"Excuses excuse

I’ve heard someone once fell asleep when arranged to meet for a coffee. I’d hate to be that guy "

I've been on the receiving end of that one, once ...could have been true, could have not been true

Dry socket

By *irtydevil666Man  over a year ago

bristol

Zzzzzz.....what did I miss.....

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

It can be difficult. If it’s friends with benefits meeting a couple. That’s three diaries to organise.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Waaaaay back (probably around 2010) I'd arranged to meet a forumite I'd been chatting to for months who lived 100 odd miles north, as I was in her city with work.

The venue? Costa.

Now where I was living there was one Costa in town.

So after my morning work meeting ended early, I made my way to Costa, ordered a coffee and waited. I messaged to say I was already there and she said she'd be half an hour.

I waited. And waited.

Then she called and asked where I was.

I said "at the table in the corner, by the window opposite Poundland."

To which she replied "There's no Poundland opposite Costa"

In hindsight I guess it's easy for someone not from the West Midlands to get Walsall and Wolverhampton mixed up...........

A

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

I was due to meet a couple to help out with some celebrations but threw my back out to the point where I could barely walk, a week before the day. Messaged them to apologise and that I hope they have fun with someone else, and got point blank blocked. Oh well

LvM

By *r easy1981Man  over a year ago

leeds

Do men get meets lol

Genuinely lost interest in meeting. Sent them a message saying I’m not interested in meeting, they went ballistic saying ‘you should be honoured I even gave you a chance’ and all that… blocked!

Funny when the shoe is on the other foot.

By *asterR and slut mayaMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Oh my mistake I hoping

The that you ment something difrent like the strickly one where you end up With a fit dancer

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

I had a brunch planned but the fucker got wasted last night and couldn't make it. Hope he enjoys being blocked.

Annoying but doesn't happen very often time luckily. I also don't start getting ready before I hear from them. So no time wasted.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

"I've had to reschedule a social because my cat wasn't home. It sounds ridiculous but it was true. "

Totally valid.

By *cottieboy123Man  over a year ago

Perth

"I had a brunch planned but the fucker got wasted last night and couldn't make it. Hope he enjoys being blocked.

Annoying but doesn't happen very often time luckily. I also don't start getting ready before I hear from them. So no time wasted."

His life is just about to become worse when he reads your three word self-description.

What an idiot.

This was a genuine excuse apparently. The dog shit on the floor and the robotic hoover ran it over spreading dog shit everywhere so he couldn’t make it as he had to deep clean the living room and buy a new hoover. It sounded so elaborate that it had to be true.

Perth

"This was a genuine excuse apparently. The dog shit on the floor and the robotic hoover ran it over spreading dog shit everywhere so he couldn’t make it as he had to deep clean the living room and buy a new hoover. It sounded so elaborate that it had to be true. "

He's married.

"This was a genuine excuse apparently. The dog shit on the floor and the robotic hoover ran it over spreading dog shit everywhere so he couldn’t make it as he had to deep clean the living room and buy a new hoover. It sounded so elaborate that it had to be true.

He's married."

Not married I’ve known him years we just haven’t got round to meeting yet lol. He was house sitting on this poonami situation lol.

By *elshkinkyMan  over a year ago

south wales

Arranged to meet a fabulous woman who id spoken to for months… Covid struck me and had to cancel the meeting… I guess she got fed up waiting and met someone else …. Ce la vie but seeing the pics of their meet and reading the veri was probably something I shouldnt have done … you live and learn

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

"You can meet people off Fab? "

Not convinced.

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

He messaged me from someone else’s bed… classy

Perth

"This was a genuine excuse apparently. The dog shit on the floor and the robotic hoover ran it over spreading dog shit everywhere so he couldn’t make it as he had to deep clean the living room and buy a new hoover. It sounded so elaborate that it had to be true.

He's married.

Not married I’ve known him years we just haven’t got round to meeting yet lol. He was house sitting on this poonami situation lol. "

Oh, that is really rough for both of you, commiserations

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

They get too keen too soon.

That just sets off alarm bells and turns me off.

Dunfermline

"They get too keen too soon.

That just sets off alarm bells and turns me off. "

I'm too old for you, never mind keen x

» Add a new message to this topic