FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pics With Captions

Pics With Captions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seen a lot of pictures, even in the ‘hottest pics’ area that have captions such as ‘fab if you’d fuck’ etc…

Every time I try my pic gets refused because it has writing on.

Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You probably need to be one of the in crowd to get it past the censors.

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Seen a lot of pictures, even in the ‘hottest pics’ area that have captions such as ‘fab if you’d fuck’ etc…

Every time I try my pic gets refused because it has writing on.

Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong?"

You're doing nothing wrong. Your body sells itself, as does your face and hair. Distractions, like odd text, not required x

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

I think I’ve done 2 pictures with captions on them.

Just keep trying to upload if it gets refused.

I look forward to seeing the pictures in question. Good luck

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

A picture says many words.

And yours already say, fab me I'm f'ing fabulous.

Try adding your pics at different times of day. Not all mods are the same. Sim pics obviously do get approved because I’ve seen them too. So it’s just a case of finding the right mod !

By *aysOfOurLivesCouple  over a year ago

Chigwell

We wish people would stop chasing fab’s like this. It just comes acros so desperately shallow and needy - the anthesis of what we’re looking for.

*just our opinion, not looking to defend it

"We wish people would stop chasing fab’s like this. It just comes acros so desperately shallow and needy - the anthesis of what we’re looking for.

*just our opinion, not looking to defend it "

Are you sad because you get no Fabs?

Take lipstick and get someone to write it on your body or if your good at writing upside down can do it your self

Are people that desperate that they have to type fab if you’d fuck me on a picture

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Are people that desperate that they have to type fab if you’d fuck me on a picture "

I'd say they're probably less desperate than those who do the fabbing

By *ickshawedCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

The actual rules say no watermarks as the photos must be originals. Maybe your caption looks too much like that.

"Are people that desperate that they have to type fab if you’d fuck me on a picture

I'd say they're probably less desperate than those who do the fabbing "

6 and two 3’s

Jesus Christ I didn’t mean I wanted to put the same frigging caption… just that I’ve tried to add my name as a watermark and had them rejected - I was using an example of something I’d seen. I couldn’t care less about fabs and my veris speak for themselves in terms of my successes/failures on here.

Just wanted some practical advice from a technological perspective, but nice to know I’m not amongst judgemental idiots

"The actual rules say no watermarks as the photos must be originals. Maybe your caption looks too much like that.

"

Thankyou this is more the kind of thing I was looking for. Faith restored… marginally

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Jesus Christ I didn’t mean I wanted to put the same frigging caption… just that I’ve tried to add my name as a watermark and had them rejected - I was using an example of something I’d seen. I couldn’t care less about fabs and my veris speak for themselves in terms of my successes/failures on here.

Just wanted some practical advice from a technological perspective, but nice to know I’m not amongst judgemental idiots "

Pretty sure it's a ban on watermarks as the site adds it's own to each photo uploaded.

If you try adding something in a more 'captioned' format that doesn't look like the same watermark on each photo you may have better luck.

We used to add the odd jokey caption years back and never had issues but did when we tried to add a personal watermark to each photo, so gave up on that idea.

A

"Jesus Christ I didn’t mean I wanted to put the same frigging caption… just that I’ve tried to add my name as a watermark and had them rejected - I was using an example of something I’d seen. I couldn’t care less about fabs and my veris speak for themselves in terms of my successes/failures on here.

Just wanted some practical advice from a technological perspective, but nice to know I’m not amongst judgemental idiots

Pretty sure it's a ban on watermarks as the site adds it's own to each photo uploaded.

If you try adding something in a more 'captioned' format that doesn't look like the same watermark on each photo you may have better luck.

We used to add the odd jokey caption years back and never had issues but did when we tried to add a personal watermark to each photo, so gave up on that idea.

A"

Thank you, this was what I was looking xx

A

Thank you, this was what I was looking xx "

One role for them, another rule for….

Hooe you got it sorted?

Your eyes though. Ooooft!! X

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"You probably need to be one of the in crowd to get it past the censors."

Shush, the first rule of fab clique is to not mention the fab clique

I've managed to get writing on some of my pictures (nothing to do with desperately trying to get fabs)

Chigwell

"We wish people would stop chasing fab’s like this. It just comes acros so desperately shallow and needy - the anthesis of what we’re looking for.

*just our opinion, not looking to defend it

Are you sad because you get no Fabs? "

that’ll be it

Chigwell

"Are people that desperate that they have to type fab if you’d fuck me on a picture

I'd say they're probably less desperate than those who do the fabbing "

I can’t even fathom this logic

By *omblingFreeCouple  over a year ago

The Village, Wales

Should be allowed to put as much writing or watermarks on our photos as we like - they belong to the user, not the site! Without them,this place would probably have a lot less paying members. If we could watermark our pics we would have a lot more public. As it is we hide most of them behind 'friends only'.

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I'd say they're probably less desperate than those who do the fabbing

I can’t even fathom this logic"

It's really not difficult if you try

"Should be allowed to put as much writing or watermarks on our photos as we like - they belong to the user, not the site! Without them,this place would probably have a lot less paying members. If we could watermark our pics we would have a lot more public. As it is we hide most of them behind 'friends only'. "

This is exactly how we feel about it, I’m not embarrassed or ashamed of my pics and I love showing off how a bigger older woman can still feel and look amazing, confident and sexy and free sexually. I love the creative aspect of taking my pics but it would make me feel better if I could watermark them xx

"You probably need to be one of the in crowd to get it past the censors.

Shush, the first rule of fab clique is to not mention the fab clique"

awesome film too x

A

Thank you, this was what I was looking xx

One role for them, another rule for….

Hooe you got it sorted?

Your eyes though. Ooooft!! X "

Think I’m just going to have to keep trying, I’ve got a couple of weeks till my next lot of pics can be done xx

I had to appeal when i started adding my name as they were rejected for being watermarked. I explained my photos were being stolen /used by male profiles and a mod took a look and then magically they started to be approved... So leave rejected pics in your gallery and use the contact admin button x

"I had to appeal when i started adding my name as they were rejected for being watermarked. I explained my photos were being stolen /used by male profiles and a mod took a look and then magically they started to be approved... So leave rejected pics in your gallery and use the contact admin button x"

Thankyou xx

"I had to appeal when i started adding my name as they were rejected for being watermarked. I explained my photos were being stolen /used by male profiles and a mod took a look and then magically they started to be approved... So leave rejected pics in your gallery and use the contact admin button x"

Why do FAB insist on not allowing users to watermark their own pictures? Does this suggest they FAB claim ownership and copywrite of all images on the site?

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Should be allowed to put as much writing or watermarks on our photos as we like - they belong to the user, not the site! Without them,this place would probably have a lot less paying members. If we could watermark our pics we would have a lot more public. As it is we hide most of them behind 'friends only'.

This is exactly how we feel about it, I’m not embarrassed or ashamed of my pics and I love showing off how a bigger older woman can still feel and look amazing, confident and sexy and free sexually. I love the creative aspect of taking my pics but it would make me feel better if I could watermark them xx "

Just out of interest what's the rationale behind wanting to watermark them?

The site puts a 'fabswingers' watermark on with the relevant profile name on anything uploaded. Adding your own doesn't actually offer any extra protection as if someone is going to nick a photo then they will anyway. I guess it cuts down on someone potentially using your photos themselves but unless you've watermarked straight across the entire photo then they're easy to crop out.

From a legal standpoint copyright is retained by whoever took the photo whether watermarked or not, so the addition of one doesn't add any extra legal protection.

In the professional world the majority of photographers place a subtle mark in a corner much like a painter will sign a painting, rather than something plastered across an image - again easy to crop out or remove by someone attempting to claim an image as their own.

I'm just curious as to why people want to do it and what they hope to achieve. I'm not suggesting people should or shouldn't be able to, even though it's in the site rules that you can't.

A

» Add a new message to this topic