FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sister in law/ brother in law

Sister in law/ brother in law

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *apsloc OP   Man  over a year ago

Stockton on tees

Does anyone else have a fantasy of doing there sister/brother in law like I do ( my sister in law in my case!! ) has any done it .. what was it like ? was it good or do you regret it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

No Morally wrong in my book.

By *azza12Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Does anyone else have a fantasy of doing there sister/brother in law like I do ( my sister in law in my case!! ) has any done it .. what was it like ? was it good or do you regret it ? "
can't msg you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Absolutely not

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

Nope. Sick and morally wrong.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Nope. Sick and morally wrong. "

Morally wrong. Sure. Sick? Where are you getting that from? It's not like they are blood related otherwise it'd be even sicker being married to his wife....

By *oeofsussexMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I lost my first gf because I shagged her sister! The next girlfriend I lost cos I married her sister!

By *echnosonic_BrummieMan  over a year ago

Willenhall

"I lost my first gf because I shagged her sister! The next girlfriend I lost cos I married her sister!"

At least you're consisterent. Did/does your wife have any more sisters?

By *oeofsussexMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

"I lost my first gf because I shagged her sister! The next girlfriend I lost cos I married her sister!

At least you're consisterent. Did/does your wife have any more sisters?"

Sadly not! I’ve shagged all the sisters I can without moving onto another family. Although I almost screwed her cousin on her Wedding night! She took three of us including the best man to her bridal suite during the party and got screwed by the other two while she sucked me off. I was about to have my turn in her pussy when her best friend turned up and interupted. She had to clean up fast and go back to the party. Fortunately the other two guys were spent but her very horny best friend could see I was ready to please so she stayed and let me screw her on the bridal bed before the happy couple came back in to take over! That was one heck of a wedding party! Met the friend for a screw several times since - she’s now a regularly occasional fuck buddy and a seriously good one too! My wife’s cousin knows we screw and seems really proud of the match - it’s even crazier cos we’re all married too. But I also know my wife’s cousin gets regularly fucked by her friend’s hubby. So it’s a kind of couples-fuck-each-other‘s-spouses-in-sort-of-secret setup. No-one seems to mind so all’s good!

» Add a new message to this topic