FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Scars

Scars

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are sexy aren’t they?!

I love a good scar. They tell a story. Tell me about your scars. I have 7 little keyhole ones from surgery nothing big or exciting oh and one on my head from being a dick and walking into a door lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aRmaTV/TS  over a year ago

Enfield town

Is what make you unique .....

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Are sexy aren’t they?!

I love a good scar. They tell a story. Tell me about your scars. I have 7 little keyhole ones from surgery nothing big or exciting oh and one on my head from being a dick and walking into a door lol. "

Some stories are way better than others.

The one from the bottle that a d*unk woman smashed over your head when you were a student working as a barman sounds a lot more interesting than the one on your arse where you sat on a piece of broken glass on the beach one summer, but nowhere near as dramatic as the one on your stomach from when you got impaled of a tree branch whilst snowboarding in the alps.

A

*only one of those is true.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I managed to snap a finger

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan  over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

I’ve got one from when someone threw a dictionary through a plate glass window at me.

By *merald Eyes XWoman  over a year ago

Can you find me….

I’ve got about 14 certainly my life story

I am what I am and if people don’t like that’s there problem x

Ivr got 14 on my right leg from when i dislocated my knee and had my ligaments reconstructed

By *r easy1981Man  over a year ago

leeds

I have a few got stabbed a few times when I was younger and slashed outside a night club no luck really lol

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

Mine are massive

massive one on left butt cheek from the new hip. Huge one on back from heart surgery. Scars from having my gallbladder out and Caesarian !!

All in all, Frankensteins bride!!!

A few nawt special

Big one running down my calf and shin

Old forces injury, nearly lost the bottom half of my leg.

When my kids ask I tell them it’s an old motorcycle injury

I have a scar right down my chest off open heart surgery when I was about 2 year old

I have 7 in total

I have a scar on my right ankle (from doing lots of charity work, probably) ; also a scar on my right calf (from when I was a fireman. Probably) and a third scar on my left index finger (from when I was a {insert any trade that women pretend they fantasise about} back in the 90’s.

I do actually have a scar on my neck from an epiglottal cyst I had as a 7 year old too!

X

By *andonmessMan  over a year ago

A world all of his own

I have one on my top lip from when I was a toddler and fell onto the corner of a glass coffee table, one on the back of my left hand and one from an operation. None of them are really what you'd call visible/noticeable.

I have scares on both knees from playing football, one on my head from falling out of a tree and one on my left arm, my watch covers it up, where I was hit by shrapnel

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

"I have a scar right down my chest off open heart surgery when I was about 2 year old "

What did you have done? They used to do boys down the front & girls on the side. Now, mine would’ve been keyhole!

Rugby scars on my hands and back, footy scars on my shin, and a passing out through sepsis and twatting my head on a hospital desk scar at under my eyebrow

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

Lots of scars. Various injuries and repairs..

each one is a story..

Scars are part of our personal history.

I have a scar on both sides of my right index finger. Unfortunately it reminds me of the ex

By *ig_eric_tionMan  over a year ago

IPSWICH

I have several smallish ones. Mainly from falling off onto or over something. Some from minor industrial accidents involving hand tools.

By *edonist79Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

My gf has a lot from sh. I hate that they represent pain she went through, but visually they turn me on. They are a part of her and she's drop dead gorgeous to my eyes, scars and stretch marks and all.

Wouldn't want her getting anymore but love the ones she has.

By *uicy 2020Woman  over a year ago

London

"My gf has a lot from sh. I hate that they represent pain she went through, but visually they turn me on. They are a part of her and she's drop dead gorgeous to my eyes, scars and stretch marks and all.

Wouldn't want her getting anymore but love the ones she has. "

That was really beautiful

My latest scars are yet to be revealed to me but I am happy to say that I cannot wait to remove the dressings and welcome my new scars.My new scars will be a beautiful compliment to my ink.

And in answer to the OP yes scars are sexy, they are life's tattoos.

NBVN x

C section scar and very proud of it

"My latest scars are yet to be revealed to me but I am happy to say that I cannot wait to remove the dressings and welcome my new scars.My new scars will be a beautiful compliment to my ink.

And in answer to the OP yes scars are sexy, they are life's tattoos.

NBVN x"

Will there be a grand unveiling?

Like a banksi piece?

Biggest on is on my arm. Brome the humerous in 3 places and trapped the radial nerve paralysing me for about 4 to 5 mo ths. Operated on to plate it. 27 staples held it together.

I used to be covered but I hated them so I've pretty much tattooed over them

None of mine held a good story though mostly from either shaving or falling over

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

I have a really ugly scar on my stomach and I absolutely detest it. It's from an operation I had a lot of years ago that went wrong.

By *ittlechick77Couple  over a year ago

Staines

Both knees replaced worn out playing sports. Scar on my bollocks when I had a twisted strangulation bollock.operated on to de-twist it before it fell off

C-section scar.

One under my bottom lip where I fell and smacked it on the corner of a hard unit.

One on my shin.

By *reat me rightWoman  over a year ago

Rotherham

One like a kids badly drawn spider on my leg from an insect bite that went super manky and I had to have cut out as it wouldn't heal

One on my left thumb knuckle from slicing it open on a meat slicer (industrial)

My section scar - the one I'm proud of! Xx

By *ilverSwordMan  over a year ago

Belfast-ish

The scar that I'm most conscious about and what always gets the what the hell happened look and or gasp is this huge ugly thing that covers my left shin.. Hot oil hurts.

All other scars on my hands arms and legs I can talk about or not care if they're noticed.

Some were self inflicted others might have an amusing story of how I was an idiot this one time lol.

Almost none are actually medical

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

I have scars all over the place, even one on my retina. No bugger can see it, but it is there.

I have keyhole ones from surgery. Nothing massive. I’m hoping my latest owie doesn’t need surgery as then I’ll have a nice one on my elbow.

By *nselfishpleaserMan  over a year ago

kent

Have a scar across my chin from a stupid d*unken accident

I have a scar on my wrist from when I was at school, me and my mate were hopping out over the school gates at the back of the field during lunch to wag the last two lessons, there was a tree you could climb up walk along the branch and hop out easily, as I was on the branch my mate thought it was funny to jump and grab in from below but he ended up snapping it and I fell with it narrowly missing getting impalled under my chin by the top of the 3 spikey pronged gates but it caught my wrist instead, I didn't make it to the floor I was hanging by wrist 2 feet off the floor, I had to pull myself up and basically unhook myself, spent the next 3 hours coming up with a plan to explain what happened, went back home had dinner and went back out for 20 minutes and then came back and pretened id fell on a glass bottle :D know9ne ever found out lol turns out i missed my artery by half a millimeter,

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

Thank god they are because when you played hurling you'd be covered in them as I am.

I’ve a 9” (yeah yeah yeah) scar down my left hip from an operation on my hip, I dislocated it and didn’t notice but had pain in my knee for a year till a physio said “do you know your hip isn’t in its socket?”

I’ve four 2” scars on my ass and knee from snapping my femur after hitting a dumbass at 70mph

My shins are cut up from downhill biking and the damage I received from skaters road rash are still visible to this day

it’s been fun though

"I’ve a 9” (yeah yeah yeah) scar down my left hip from an operation on my hip, I dislocated it and didn’t notice but had pain in my knee for a year till a physio said “do you know your hip isn’t in its socket?”

I’ve four 2” scars on my ass and knee from snapping my femur after hitting a dumbass at 70mph

My shins are cut up from downhill biking and the damage I received from skaters road rash are still visible to this day

it’s been fun though "

Ouch! Some stories though

I had a hole in my heart

By *he normal oneMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"I have a really ugly scar on my stomach and I absolutely detest it. It's from an operation I had a lot of years ago that went wrong."

I’m the same it still looks a mess 13years later

12in scar left arm

Scars on head

Legs

Back

Hands

Think frankinstein

» Add a new message to this topic