FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fuck my BF

Fuck my BF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been searching back through the forums and can't see much on the subject, but I Mrs would love to watch the Mr with another woman. Watching him sext another women take photos when they meet or call me so I can listen. if they became comfortable enough for me to be there to watch and join.

Is this something that people do? How do I fund women willing to be the other women with me knowing?

Mrs

xox

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I've been searching back through the forums and can't see much on the subject, but I Mrs would love to watch the Mr with another woman. Watching him sext another women take photos when they meet or call me so I can listen. if they became comfortable enough for me to be there to watch and join.

Is this something that people do? How do I fund women willing to be the other women with me knowing?

Mrs

xox"

A few suggestions.

Put all of that on your profile rather than a forum thread. Only a tiny percentage of site users use the forums so you're better off using your profile and the 'meets' sections to seek company.

Also make sure that any potential interested parties have an idea of what he looks like, so make sure there are plenty of photos of him available, as few will be attracted if they have no idea what he looks like.

You could try clubs too - you'd be able to watch and if everyone was happy get involved.

What you want isn't unique at all.

A

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Closing this as you have an identical thread running.

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/1288485