FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hot photos Competition

Hot photos Competition

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omer47 OP   Man  over a year ago

leigh

Is it just me or is there a competition going on on the hot photos between the females on fab.everytime I look its the same women but dressed in different lingerie.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atfuckerbristolMan  over a year ago

Wells

And this is a problem because????

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

No idea but I've just looked and there are some very sexy ladies

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Is it just me or is there a competition going on on the hot photos between the females on fab.everytime I look its the same women but dressed in different lingerie. "

Generally the people who are in the top of "hot photos" have a loyal fan-base, they are on their hot-list and every new pic is fabbed.

Cal

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do what many people do…

Don’t look.

The site caters for many, there's the chat/cam rooms where you're likely to see many of the same people using them, the forum with regular users and so on.

Some enjoy the aspect of exhibition and upload pictures regularly, once they've hit page one they're likely to have a larger following and therefore repeating that.

leigh

"And this is a problem because????"

Did i mention that it is a problem???,no. Please read before commenting

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I say well done to each and everyone of them! They gourgeous x

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

The same people are there as they have built up a following and get plenty of FAB’s. Good on them, we say.

They are using FAB to their advantage.

K

If it flicks their switch, cool beans.

Are they looking hot though? It’s all a matter of opinions on here, I’ve seen some forum photos that appeal to me much more that the hot photos.

leigh

"No idea but I've just looked and there are some very sexy ladies

"

Oh indeed there are,very sexy ladies.

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS  over a year ago

hexham

"The site caters for many, there's the chat/cam rooms where you're likely to see many of the same people using them, the forum with regular users and so on.

Some enjoy the aspect of exhibition and upload pictures regularly, once they've hit page one they're likely to have a larger following and therefore repeating that.

"

I am embarrassed to say I do this. I kind of feel it shouldn’t be important that people fab my pics.

I certainly never base whether I want to meet guys on the way they look and hardly look at a guy’s pics.

But since I have managed to get some of my pics on page one. I try ( embarrassingly so ) to keep getting pics on to the first page.

Rachaelmay laughs at me and calls me for my vanity and I do feel embarrassed by it, but I keep doing it : (

I find the 'hot pics' section of the forum cringe, so I don't look at it. The competition element of it, and putting horrible comments like 'fab it if you'd eat it' scream of the things I don't like about people, so best to avoid.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"The site caters for many, there's the chat/cam rooms where you're likely to see many of the same people using them, the forum with regular users and so on.

I am embarrassed to say I do this. I kind of feel it shouldn’t be important that people fab my pics.

I certainly never base whether I want to meet guys on the way they look and hardly look at a guy’s pics.

But since I have managed to get some of my pics on page one. I try ( embarrassingly so ) to keep getting pics on to the first page.

Rachaelmay laughs at me and calls me for my vanity and I do feel embarrassed by it, but I keep doing it : ("

Don't feel embarrassed! And well done getting to page 1! That's my aim! Only ever got to page 3! I'm happy with that! Allways envied the page 3 girs in the sun back in the day! Sam fox and Linda luzardi! X

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

So is the competition speed changing?

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Good on them, some of those photos are absolutely stunning!

Rachaelmay laughs at me and calls me for my vanity and I do feel embarrassed by it, but I keep doing it : ("

It's an aspect of the site, the social media side of things.

If you enjoy that, enjoy, though don't let it take you over.

You're way more than a well appreciated (or not) picture, remember that.

» Add a new message to this topic