FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ways to pass time...

Ways to pass time...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alice OP   Woman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I've just booked an 8 hour tattoo session, which is by far the longest I'll ever have sat for, and it's with a tattooist I haven't worked with before so I have no idea whether they are the head down and work type or chatty.

Any tips on making the time pass by? A book seems impractical and music seems a little antisocial!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've just booked an 8 hour tattoo session, which is by far the longest I'll ever have sat for, and it's with a tattooist I haven't worked with before so I have no idea whether they are the head down and work type or chatty.

Any tips on making the time pass by? A book seems impractical and music seems a little antisocial!"

Take headphones in case they aren’t the chatty type. 8 sesh should get a couple comfort beaks in anyway (tattooist will need them). Have some food before you go nothing worse than craving a dirty burger when you gotta sit still.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Up the risk factor! Try to make the artist laugh, cry, get annoyed, hit them with some emotional damage!

Where on your body are you having the tattoo? I ask this because your seating or laying position may make doing anything rather difficult or restricted for you. Therefore earphones are a good call to help you zone out especially if the tattooist isn't a talker.

Remember to eat before, and take sugary treats, Haribos and full fat cola are good for long sittings.

Best of luck, hope we see your art work one day in pics

NBVN x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Learn something like a language, catch up on podcasts

Bring a friend and see the artist is in to a bit off

ALTEROIC

On serious note

Headphones or phone and play games on it or something

Try to think of funny memories so you laugh seemingly at random and make it awkward.

My last tattoo I sat for two hours playing on a DS while having a needle driven into my back a few million times before my back started to reject the ink and I had to get the rest finished a week later

My tattooist has an amazing dvd collection and just lets me pick whatever I fancy watching.

» Add a new message to this topic