FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Eon and edf

Eon and edf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What am I to do

Since the 1st of April gas went up by 54%, I was told my £35 goes to £54 every two weeks but I see the meter going like a siv it's ridiculous

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The mega rich energy suppliers are advising us to wear jumpers and read novels by candlelight.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"The mega rich energy suppliers are advising us to wear jumpers and read novels by candlelight. "

I saw one supplier was handing out free electric blankets or something... It may very well have been an April fools joke, I saw it today but didn't actually notice the date when it was published. But still, I'd honestly not be surprised if it were a real thing with big bosses being so out of touch with reality.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The mega rich energy suppliers are advising us to wear jumpers and read novels by candlelight.

I saw one supplier was handing out free electric blankets or something... It may very well have been an April fools joke, I saw it today but didn't actually notice the date when it was published. But still, I'd honestly not be surprised if it were a real thing with big bosses being so out of touch with reality. "

I can't hide my annoyed exasperation at these utter eejits any more. *bleeeeep*

I guess a family huddling under a free electric blanket would be cheaper than heating the whole house.

They are caring angels really.

By *skyouneverknowMan  over a year ago

Calne

"The mega rich energy suppliers are advising us to wear jumpers and read novels by candlelight.

I saw one supplier was handing out free electric blankets or something... It may very well have been an April fools joke, I saw it today but didn't actually notice the date when it was published. But still, I'd honestly not be surprised if it were a real thing with big bosses being so out of touch with reality. "

It's for real - Octopus energy gave away 5,000

» Add a new message to this topic