FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What.

What.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you think of 2022 so far?

Whether it's something in the news or something u might enjoy or whatever u like to say about it.

Leave your comments here...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

The shittiest year so far. Shitty disease. Shitty people who refuse to believe the disease is shitty. Shitty war. Shitty people who don't realise how shitty and dangerous the war is. Shitty climate change. Shitty people that cause climate change. Shitty people that refuse to believe they are causing climate change. Shitty government. Shitty transphobes. Shitty transphobes that are in the shitty government. Shitty price increases on damn near everything. Shitty government that have caused the shitty price rises. Shitty billionaires that have backed the shitty government that have caused the shitty price rises. Shitty lying cunts in the shitty government that continually deny that they are lying even when their shitty lies are played back to them from video recordings. Shitty people who defend all the shittiness in the world because they are either making a shitty fortune out of being shitty to the rest of the people, or are so shit stupid that they will defend the very people that are shitting on them. All the other shittiness in the world that I don't have enough time or energy to spell out.

By *ools1964Man  over a year ago

Swadlincote

"The shittiest year so far. Shitty disease. Shitty people who refuse to believe the disease is shitty. Shitty war. Shitty people who don't realise how shitty and dangerous the war is. Shitty climate change. Shitty people that cause climate change. Shitty people that refuse to believe they are causing climate change. Shitty government. Shitty transphobes. Shitty transphobes that are in the shitty government. Shitty price increases on damn near everything. Shitty government that have caused the shitty price rises. Shitty billionaires that have backed the shitty government that have caused the shitty price rises. Shitty lying cunts in the shitty government that continually deny that they are lying even when their shitty lies are played back to them from video recordings. Shitty people who defend all the shittiness in the world because they are either making a shitty fortune out of being shitty to the rest of the people, or are so shit stupid that they will defend the very people that are shitting on them. All the other shittiness in the world that I don't have enough time or energy to spell out."
what he said.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The shittiest year so far. Shitty disease. Shitty people who refuse to believe the disease is shitty. Shitty war. Shitty people who don't realise how shitty and dangerous the war is. Shitty climate change. Shitty people that cause climate change. Shitty people that refuse to believe they are causing climate change. Shitty government. Shitty transphobes. Shitty transphobes that are in the shitty government. Shitty price increases on damn near everything. Shitty government that have caused the shitty price rises. Shitty billionaires that have backed the shitty government that have caused the shitty price rises. Shitty lying cunts in the shitty government that continually deny that they are lying even when their shitty lies are played back to them from video recordings. Shitty people who defend all the shittiness in the world because they are either making a shitty fortune out of being shitty to the rest of the people, or are so shit stupid that they will defend the very people that are shitting on them. All the other shittiness in the world that I don't have enough time or energy to spell out."

Tell us how you really feel!

In all seriousness I totally agree.

By *orruptionandliesMan  over a year ago

leeds

Time to start living

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

Started off good but crashed and burned the weekend plus April is always tinged with sadness

I'll come smelling of roses in May though ...fingers crossed

It’s like seeing a band you loved playing a lot of utter crap with the promise of a few classics you love before the encore.

"The shittiest year so far. Shitty disease. Shitty people who refuse to believe the disease is shitty. Shitty war. Shitty people who don't realise how shitty and dangerous the war is. Shitty climate change. Shitty people that cause climate change. Shitty people that refuse to believe they are causing climate change. Shitty government. Shitty transphobes. Shitty transphobes that are in the shitty government. Shitty price increases on damn near everything. Shitty government that have caused the shitty price rises. Shitty billionaires that have backed the shitty government that have caused the shitty price rises. Shitty lying cunts in the shitty government that continually deny that they are lying even when their shitty lies are played back to them from video recordings. Shitty people who defend all the shittiness in the world because they are either making a shitty fortune out of being shitty to the rest of the people, or are so shit stupid that they will defend the very people that are shitting on them. All the other shittiness in the world that I don't have enough time or energy to spell out.

what he said. "

SHE!

Best year of my life so far. Each year brings more joy. At this rate I will be experiencing continuous orgasm just from being alive and awake. No one has to live in fear. Its a choice we all make.

Peace and love to all

By *oson-BlueCouple  over a year ago

North Kent

Shit so far then

As far as the things I have control over are concerned, my 1st quarter has been fuckin’ awesome.

I know there’s a shitstorm out there in the world, but I can’t control those events so I try not to let them take over my mind.

Horrible the evil in power are ramping it up scary times

Lighten up for f*** sake.

You can’t control everything.

Let it go and have a good time.

"Best year of my life so far. Each year brings more joy. At this rate I will be experiencing continuous orgasm just from being alive and awake. No one has to live in fear. Its a choice we all make.

Peace and love to all "

yes x it’s a balance to know and not to let is drown you x

Brilliant year so far and plenty more plans to make it even better.

If these plans go awry We’ll make others.

Bring it on!!!

come on we have to rise above it all or drown in our own shit x

"Best year of my life so far. Each year brings more joy. At this rate I will be experiencing continuous orgasm just from being alive and awake. No one has to live in fear. Its a choice we all make.

Peace and love to all "

Well said.

Good luck and have a blast!

We all know the government work for big business and are controlled by a freemasonry world banking system that cause misery on to the un- enlightened, just be glad you’re one of the ones that can see through it and be happy

"The shittiest year so far. Shitty disease. Shitty people who refuse to believe the disease is shitty. Shitty war. Shitty people who don't realise how shitty and dangerous the war is. Shitty climate change. Shitty people that cause climate change. Shitty people that refuse to believe they are causing climate change. Shitty government. Shitty transphobes. Shitty transphobes that are in the shitty government. Shitty price increases on damn near everything. Shitty government that have caused the shitty price rises. Shitty billionaires that have backed the shitty government that have caused the shitty price rises. Shitty lying cunts in the shitty government that continually deny that they are lying even when their shitty lies are played back to them from video recordings. Shitty people who defend all the shittiness in the world because they are either making a shitty fortune out of being shitty to the rest of the people, or are so shit stupid that they will defend the very people that are shitting on them. All the other shittiness in the world that I don't have enough time or energy to spell out.

what he said.

SHE! "

It’s been exhausting. I don’t really know whether life is worth it anymore- you know? In a It’s all just so bad and getting worse so what’s the point kinda way

"It’s been exhausting. I don’t really know whether life is worth it anymore- you know? In a It’s all just so bad and getting worse so what’s the point kinda way "

You got this pickle! You’re amazing and just need to continue letting your light shine! It will all fall into place at exactly the right time - remember everything happens for a reason, it just takes longer to find the reason sometimes, so be patient. The world is definitely a better place with you in it!!

Some great comments on here everyone.... thanks for the replies! Appreciate it all .. loved reading all of um.

The big shitty comment....i totally agree with you on that big one! So true!

So far, one of the best. It’s getting better by the day and I have never been happier.

"It’s been exhausting. I don’t really know whether life is worth it anymore- you know? In a It’s all just so bad and getting worse so what’s the point kinda way

You got this pickle! You’re amazing and just need to continue letting your light shine! It will all fall into place at exactly the right time - remember everything happens for a reason, it just takes longer to find the reason sometimes, so be patient. The world is definitely a better place with you in it!! "

God I you. I needed that. Thank you, L xx

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Not to good really for anyone! But just have to plod on and make most of it!allways someone else worse of x

"So far, one of the best. It’s getting better by the day and I have never been happier. "

God bless you.

"Not to good really for anyone! But just have to plod on and make most of it!allways someone else worse of x"

Exactly.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Hmm 2022 so far. For a lot of people it's been awful hasn't it, people in the Ukraine, Syria,Afghanistan etc especially. Most of us are facing reduced living standards too but as we said at the start of the pandemic, we have a roof over our heads and food on the table so we count ourselves among the lucky ones.

My mum died, so there's that.

Overall we have much to celebrate though.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

It's meh. Very meh. Not a fan so far.

"Hmm 2022 so far. For a lot of people it's been awful hasn't it, people in the Ukraine, Syria,Afghanistan etc especially. Most of us are facing reduced living standards too but as we said at the start of the pandemic, we have a roof over our heads and food on the table so we count ourselves among the lucky ones.

Overall we have much to celebrate though. "

I agree with you on your main words about everything.....im so sorry to hear about your mum. very sorry.

Yes we do have a bit to celebrate...queens double platinum!

Bit mad really innit?

Same shit different year,

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hmm 2022 so far. For a lot of people it's been awful hasn't it, people in the Ukraine, Syria,Afghanistan etc especially. Most of us are facing reduced living standards too but as we said at the start of the pandemic, we have a roof over our heads and food on the table so we count ourselves among the lucky ones.

Overall we have much to celebrate though.

I agree with you on your main words about everything.....im so sorry to hear about your mum. very sorry.

Yes we do have a bit to celebrate...queens double platinum! "

Thank you

Overall we have much to celebrate though. "

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

"What do you think of 2022 so far?

Whether it's something in the news or something u might enjoy or whatever u like to say about it.

Leave your comments here..."

It is what it is.

Frightening to see the socialists and communists on the rise again though. They should be forced to read a history book and not allowed off the naughty step until they learn why they are so hideously wrong.

C

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

I find myself watching the news less and less. It's better that way.

North West

It is what it is.

Frightening to see the socialists and communists on the rise again though. They should be forced to read a history book and not allowed off the naughty step until they learn why they are so hideously wrong.

C"

Is nationalism doing anything positive these days? Seems to mainly be the odd invasion and sabre rattling?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

It is what it is.

C"

Which history book?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

It is what it is.

C

Is nationalism doing anything positive these days? Seems to mainly be the odd invasion and sabre rattling? "

I love the phrase "sabre rattling". I wonder if anybody ever rattled a sabre

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

It is what it is.

C

Is nationalism doing anything positive these days? Seems to mainly be the odd invasion and sabre rattling?

I love the phrase "sabre rattling". I wonder if anybody ever rattled a sabre "

I quite like the phrase as well. I believe it would be a phrase that came from a light cavalry taunt.

Not great but optimistic enough to feel better days are coming.

Though times are getting harder, the vast majority of us are still far better off in terms of health, wealth and opportunities in this country. Most people don't know they're living.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

It is what it is.

C"

Also you do realise that socialism and communism arent the same thing right?

It is what it is.

C

Also you do realise that socialism and communism arent the same thing right?"

nah we’re all the same m8

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

It is what it is.

C

Is nationalism doing anything positive these days? Seems to mainly be the odd invasion and sabre rattling? "

It's been dead for a few years thankfully. It's just another form of socialism though.

C

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

It is what it is.

C

Also you do realise that socialism and communism arent the same thing right?"

Hello again. Did you read the part where I said "and"?

C

Peace and love to all "

hope it stays that ways for ya too

North West

It is what it is.

C

It's been dead for a few years thankfully. It's just another form of socialism though.

C"

Nationalism dead? Riiiiiiiiiight.....

2022 is like any other year. Number changes. Problems still exist. Shit still exist. Shit people still exist. Great people also exist, some good times exist, and still have reasons to smile amongst the grey clouds. I’ve never found that January 1st ever means reset.

It is what it is.

C

C"

It isn’t dead…

Do you know what scares me about 2022? That the racists are way more confident and also that the ones that are getting exposed in positions of power and that are supposed to protect us make it impossible to feel safe. And then you’ve got the gaslighting. And the people that make your experiences a right wing vs left wing issue. And then you remember through all of it, you’re raising a kid that’s gonna have to put up with all the same shit one day.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Agree

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Do you know what scares me about 2022? That the racists are way more confident and also that the ones that are getting exposed in positions of power and that are supposed to protect us make it impossible to feel safe. And then you’ve got the gaslighting. And the people that make your experiences a right wing vs left wing issue. And then you remember through all of it, you’re raising a kid that’s gonna have to put up with all the same shit one day. "

All of the isms seem to be on the rise. Even Nazism for Christ's sake. We've learned absolutely nothing and I'm so goddamn tired.

"Do you know what scares me about 2022? That the racists are way more confident and also that the ones that are getting exposed in positions of power and that are supposed to protect us make it impossible to feel safe. And then you’ve got the gaslighting. And the people that make your experiences a right wing vs left wing issue. And then you remember through all of it, you’re raising a kid that’s gonna have to put up with all the same shit one day.

All of the isms seem to be on the rise. Even Nazism for Christ's sake. We've learned absolutely nothing and I'm so goddamn tired."

Oh it’s exhausting. It’s so exhausting.

Not to go against the grain but..

I’m actually pretty happy with how my 2022 is going.

It’s better than my 2019, 2020 and 2021 that’s for sure.

» Add a new message to this topic