FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Neanderotholls

Neanderotholls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Researchers say that these early people's are extinct rather than being our ancestors. They did not evolve into modern day humans but were wiped out. It can't be proven but I reckon they were hunted to extinction by dinosaurs..

Every piece of knowledge is another piece in the jigsaw..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do the researchers say what we did evolve from?

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

Dinosaurs were long gone by the time of early man.

They were a separate species which for a while co existed with home sapiens. They did not evolve into us, but evolved separately from a common ancestor. There is a suggestion there was some interbreeding, and it is even suggested that modern human dna does show some traces of Neanderthal dna.

"They were a separate species which for a while co existed with home sapiens. They did not evolve into us, but evolved separately from a common ancestor. There is a suggestion there was some interbreeding, and it is even suggested that modern human dna does show some traces of Neanderthal dna."

This was squillions of years after the dinosaurs bit the dust

By *ickshawedCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Please tell me the dinosaurs had guns. I just want to picture that. A t-rex with a sub machine gun.

They could make a new film - Neanderthals on a plane

"Please tell me the dinosaurs had guns. I just want to picture that. A t-rex with a sub machine gun.

They could make a new film - Neanderthals on a plane "

They had guns.

By *ersiantugMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Is this thread genius, I can never tell

Wolverhampton

"Please tell me the dinosaurs had guns. I just want to picture that. A t-rex with a sub machine gun.

They had guns."

Yes! I knew it. Must be true - I read it on the internet

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Homo neanderthalis has never been assumed to have evolved into Homo sapiens. The two species are thought to have coexisted for a brief period and then that the Neanderthals were outcompeted by modern humans (Homo sapiens). They were assumed not to be able to breed as well, i.e the two species existed in parallel only. This wisdom is being questioned and there's now plenty of evidence of interbreeding and they believe that the period of coexistence is much longer than previously thought. The working hypothesis now is that Neanderthals did not go extinct due to outcompetion by humans, but due to interbreeding with Homo sapiens.

#letsgetthescienceright

Chelmsford

"They were a separate species which for a while co existed with home sapiens. They did not evolve into us, but evolved separately from a common ancestor. There is a suggestion there was some interbreeding, and it is even suggested that modern human dna does show some traces of Neanderthal dna."

Of course they interbred. We do also.. think of small villages in medieval times. Everyone was related.

These early neandrotholls would have coexisted with the dinosaurs but little evidence remains as most of them would have been eaten by the dinosaurs.

More like NeaderTROLLS amirite?

Chelmsford

"More like NeaderTROLLS amirite?"

Not you again..

"They were a separate species which for a while co existed with home sapiens. They did not evolve into us, but evolved separately from a common ancestor. There is a suggestion there was some interbreeding, and it is even suggested that modern human dna does show some traces of Neanderthal dna.

Of course they interbred. We do also.. think of small villages in medieval times. Everyone was related.

These early neandrotholls would have coexisted with the dinosaurs but little evidence remains as most of them would have been eaten by the dinosaurs. "

A very fair point

"More like NeaderTROLLS amirite?

Not you again.. "

It’s me again. Yes it’s me again. Show me a new Ed.

- that’s skepta by the way.

Bye

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"They were a separate species which for a while co existed with home sapiens. They did not evolve into us, but evolved separately from a common ancestor. There is a suggestion there was some interbreeding, and it is even suggested that modern human dna does show some traces of Neanderthal dna.

These early neandrotholls would have coexisted with the dinosaurs but little evidence remains as most of them would have been eaten by the dinosaurs. "

You're pulling our legs here Tom aren't you

Fareham

No dinosaurs were involved with the early breeding of humans.

Except that of Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Chelmsford

"No dinosaurs were involved with the early breeding of humans.

Except that of Jacob Rees-Mogg."

I listened to the Mogg on the radio this morning and he spoke very eloquently. He is the minister of Brexit opportunities and let history judge him. The opportunities will be endless..

These early neandrotholls would have coexisted with the dinosaurs but little evidence remains as most of them would have been eaten by the dinosaurs.

A very fair point"

Need to check out the Dino poo for bones, and not the bones from startrek before someone asks.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

My understanding is that modern Europeans are in part descended from Neanderthals. Not in large part, but in part.

I wonder what characteristics we have from such illustrious ancestors?

"My understanding is that modern Europeans are in part descended from Neanderthals. Not in large part, but in part.

I wonder what characteristics we have from such illustrious ancestors? "

Well in your case I suggest the heavy brows and large nostrils!

"Homo neanderthalis has never been assumed to have evolved into Homo sapiens. The two species are thought to have coexisted for a brief period and then that the Neanderthals were outcompeted by modern humans (Homo sapiens). They were assumed not to be able to breed as well, i.e the two species existed in parallel only. This wisdom is being questioned and there's now plenty of evidence of interbreeding and they believe that the period of coexistence is much longer than previously thought. The working hypothesis now is that Neanderthals did not go extinct due to outcompetion by humans, but due to interbreeding with Homo sapiens.

#letsgetthescienceright"

Every day is a school day

North West

"My understanding is that modern Europeans are in part descended from Neanderthals. Not in large part, but in part.

"

In your case, Jennie, it'll be the tendency to be as subtle as a brick

By *venturerMan  over a year ago

Bodmin

Sub saharan Africans are the only modern humans who do not have neanderthal dna, all the rest of us have at least 2%.

"Homo neanderthalis has never been assumed to have evolved into Homo sapiens. The two species are thought to have coexisted for a brief period and then that the Neanderthals were outcompeted by modern humans (Homo sapiens). They were assumed not to be able to breed as well, i.e the two species existed in parallel only. This wisdom is being questioned and there's now plenty of evidence of interbreeding and they believe that the period of coexistence is much longer than previously thought. The working hypothesis now is that Neanderthals did not go extinct due to outcompetion by humans, but due to interbreeding with Homo sapiens.

#letsgetthescienceright"

I made the same mistake, but Tom is referring to Neanderotholls, and not the better known Neanderthals.

It would seem that Neanderotholls were indeed wiped out by dinosaurs. With guns.

Manchester (she/her)

"

Manchester (she/her)

#letsgetthescienceright

I made the same mistake, but Tom is referring to Neanderotholls, and not the better known Neanderthals.

It would seem that Neanderotholls were indeed wiped out by dinosaurs. With guns."

And friggin' lasers?

"Researchers say that these early people's are extinct rather than being our ancestors. They did not evolve into modern day humans but were wiped out. It can't be proven but I reckon they were hunted to extinction by dinosaurs..

Every piece of knowledge is another piece in the jigsaw.. "

You seem to be trying to hammer in a piece that not only doesn't fit, but is from a different jigsaw all together.

#letsgetthescienceright

It would seem that Neanderotholls were indeed wiped out by dinosaurs. With guns.

And friggin' lasers?"

Clearly that was the aliens...

#letsgetthescienceright

And friggin' lasers?"

Where's your evidence?

#letsgetthescienceright

And friggin' lasers?

Clearly that was the aliens..."

And then they built the pyramids.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Go watch The Croods and The Croods 2. That will explain everything you need to know about it!

#letsgetthescienceright

And friggin' lasers?

Where's your evidence?"

#letsgetthescienceright

And friggin' lasers?

Clearly that was the aliens..."

Don't you start!

They were too busy building the pyramids

Manchester (she/her)

#letsgetthescienceright

And friggin' lasers?

Where's your evidence?"

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

I listened to the Mogg on the radio this morning and he spoke very eloquently. He is the minister of Brexit opportunities and let history judge him. The opportunities will be endless.. "

I believe the dinosaurs bit more than the opportunity but….

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

#letsgetthescienceright"

How do you know so much about everything?

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

They could make a new film - Neanderthals on a plane "

How is T-R gonna hold a machine gun with them iddy biddy arms of his we need a dinosaur emoji

By *lover888Man  over a year ago

Gosport

It can't be proven but I reckon they were hunted to extinction by dinosaurs..

This is a joke, right?

#letsgetthescienceright

How do you know so much about everything? "

Cos she's well clever innit

Science says: Homo Sapiens fucked Neanderotholls into extinction. Pacifically male Homo.s. because there's no Neanderotholl Why chromosomes in modern humanoids. Male Neanders were proper Homo, but neandertalis.

It's hard to write like the illiterati.

How is T-R gonna hold a machine gun with them iddy biddy arms of his we need a dinosaur emoji "

Specially designed triggers

How is T-R gonna hold a machine gun with them iddy biddy arms of his we need a dinosaur emoji

Specially designed triggers "

can't breathe!

In the middle

"Science says: Homo Sapiens fucked Neanderotholls into extinction. Pacifically male Homo.s. because there's no Neanderotholl Why chromosomes in modern humanoids. Male Neanders were proper Homo, but neandertalis.

It's hard to write like the illiterati.

"

I like you

They'd have to hold it between the two 'fingers'. Pressure trigger on the side like an old school water pistol

In the middle

I hope he wore a head band too a la Rambo

In the middle

They'd have to hold it between the two 'fingers'. Pressure trigger on the side like an old school water pistol

I really think we are ironing out the evolution on man/dinosaur wars

I hope he wore a head band too a la Rambo

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F87257311499930149%2F&psig=AOvVaw3hb8bcyJCFabgNxxjQY4Lq&ust=1649188875353000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAoQjRxqFwoTCLD2yMaZ-_YCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

By *ighty_tightyMan  over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

There's one or two Neandertrolls posting on Fab recently . . . .

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"They were assumed not to be able to breed as well, i.e the two species existed in parallel only. This wisdom is being questioned and there's now plenty of evidence of interbreeding and they believe that the period of coexistence is much longer than previously thought. The working hypothesis now is that Neanderthals did not go extinct due to outcompetion by humans, but due to interbreeding with Homo sapiens.

#letsgetthescienceright"

Of course they interbred.

You only need to pop into Bridgwater to see living proof.

A

"There's one or two Neandertrolls posting on Fab recently . . . . "

Once we have their culture kinda figured out we'll not be comparing neanderthals with trolls in such a way. They had art, cared for the injured and infirmed and knew about the benefits of spicy food according to their coprolites. No shit.

In the middle

"They were assumed not to be able to breed as well, i.e the two species existed in parallel only. This wisdom is being questioned and there's now plenty of evidence of interbreeding and they believe that the period of coexistence is much longer than previously thought. The working hypothesis now is that Neanderthals did not go extinct due to outcompetion by humans, but due to interbreeding with Homo sapiens.

#letsgetthescienceright

Of course they interbred.

You only need to pop into Bridgwater to see living proof.

A"

I mean just look at Liam Gallagher

Thats what professor X said way back in xmen 1 where you been tom

Fareham

I listened to the Mogg on the radio this morning and he spoke very eloquently. He is the minister of Brexit opportunities and let history judge him. The opportunities will be endless.. "

Yes. To join queues for petrol, bread and gas.

Chelmsford

That is happening all over Europe ....

Wolverhampton

"That is happening all over Europe ...."

Wait, there's t-rexs with machine guns with specially designed triggers, with fricking laser beams on their heads hunting olde style humans *all over Europe* I'm staying safe in boring Wolverhampton thanks

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"That is happening all over Europe ....

Wait, there's t-rexs with machine guns with specially designed triggers, with fricking laser beams on their heads hunting olde style humans *all over Europe* I'm staying safe in boring Wolverhampton thanks "

Could be worse. Could be Codsall x

In the middle

Wait, there's t-rexs with machine guns with specially designed triggers, with fricking laser beams on their heads hunting olde style humans *all over Europe* I'm staying safe in boring Wolverhampton thanks "

Every time I see “frickin laser beams” I want to shout “ bring in the lasers!!!!!”

Don't be ridiculous, there's no evidence for the lasers

Wolverhampton

Wait, there's t-rexs with machine guns with specially designed triggers, with fricking laser beams on their heads hunting olde style humans *all over Europe* I'm staying safe in boring Wolverhampton thanks

Don't be ridiculous, there's no evidence for the lasers"

Do they not fossilize well?

North West

#letsgetthescienceright

How do you know so much about everything? "

My brain is a repository of useless information

Chelmsford

#letsgetthescienceright

My brain is a repository of useless information "

I will second that

Manchester (she/her)

Thank God for Brexit suddenly making us no longer part of Europe. We have enough problems without dinosaurs wielding lasers!

Do they not fossilize well?"

The aliens reclaimed them to cut the stones for the pyramids

North West

#letsgetthescienceright

I will second that "

I think I can hear something on the airwaves, perhaps it's The Borrowers?

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Think their still about of a Saturday night down this way hanging about outside spoons x

#letsgetthescienceright

I will second that

I think I can hear something on the airwaves, perhaps it's The Borrowers? "

Its probably them bloody dinosaur gunmen!

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

No, they did survive but didn't evolve- you can usually find them watching football, TOWIE or attending the Tory party conference

The aliens reclaimed them to cut the stones for the pyramids"

To make a gaming chamber?

"No, they did survive but didn't evolve- you can usually find them watching football, TOWIE or attending the Tory party conference "

And the occasional dick waving contests in the forums

To make a gaming chamber? "

Obvs

North West

"No, they did survive but didn't evolve- you can usually find them watching football, TOWIE or attending the Tory party conference

And the occasional dick waving contests in the forums"

Oooo oooo, I can I join in the dick waving? *Brandishes friend called Richard*

"No, they did survive but didn't evolve- you can usually find them watching football, TOWIE or attending the Tory party conference

Oooo oooo, I can I join in the dick waving? *Brandishes friend called Richard* "

Did I ever tell you my real name is Richard?

Obvs"

Not a tomb because that would be daft...

And the occasional dick waving contests in the forums"

it when they wave their dicks

North West

Did I ever tell you my real name is Richard? "

Richard Cranium?

Obvs

Not a tomb because that would be daft..."

What, and bankrupt the whole country?

Richard Cranium? "

Cranium? That's just posh head isn't it?

#letsgetthescienceright

It would seem that Neanderotholls were indeed wiped out by dinosaurs. With guns."

Didn't they die out when the Venisons migrated away?

North West

Richard Cranium?

Cranium? That's just posh head isn't it?"

Posh head - my friend BJ does that, I think?

Manchester (she/her)

#letsgetthescienceright

Didn't they die out when the Venisons migrated away?"

Probably because of those pesky greenies and their environmental controls

Obvs

What, and bankrupt the whole country?"

I know right?!

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Obvs

I know right?!"

So it wasn’t Mitochondrial haplogroups suggest in the “ seven daughters of Eve” and just a sub species found in the Feidhofer caves in the Neander valley who died through interbreeding.

It was time travelling dinosaurs with specially adapted machine guns.

Well that blew that paradigm!

The golagfrinchans crashed here thousands of years ago and wiped them out changing the course of our evolution

Obvs

I know right?!

So it wasn’t Mitochondrial haplogroups suggest in the “ seven daughters of Eve” and just a sub species found in the Feidhofer caves in the Neander valley who died through interbreeding.

"

Once again, you are confusing Neanderthals with Neanderotholls an common mistake.

By *cplsMan  over a year ago

Nr Waltham

I watched a really interesting documentary on the species tonight. I was presented by a British scientist and Neanderthal specialist.

Check out Ella Al-Sharmahi, she could talk to me about anything, she was hot!

Up on them there hills

Obvs

I know right?!

Once again, you are confusing Neanderthals with Neanderotholls an common mistake."

Once again? When was the first time?

North West

"I watched a really interesting documentary on the species tonight. I was presented by a British scientist and Neanderthal specialist.

Check out Ella Al-Sharmahi, she could talk to me about anything, she was hot!"

Anything noteworthy about her intellect?

Obvs

I know right?!

Once again, you are confusing Neanderthals with Neanderotholls an common mistake.

"

Earlier in the thread.

Just before we established how T Red modified the trigger mechanism on machine guns in order to fire them

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

We have their genome mapped and research shows that we interbred with them on several occasions.

We have coexisted with perhaps 3 or 4 other species, sometimes in closer proximity

People of European heritage have something like 2-4% Neanderthals DNA. It would have been higher many generations ago.

Up on them there hills

Obvs

I know right?!

Earlier in the thread.

Just before we established how T Red modified the trigger mechanism on machine guns in order to fire them"

Lost me, was my first comment, hadn’t established anything.

By *oeofsussexMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I know some neanderthals and some right dinosaurs! To say they’ve died out is so misleading! And don’t say they don’t live among us - I’m talking about my neighbours!

I completed the 123 dna profiling thingy and i got a percentage of neanderthal dna in me

Obvs

I know right?!

Earlier in the thread.

Just before we established how T Rex modified the trigger mechanism on machine guns in order to fire them"

I can imagine them so clearly with a machine slung over the shoulder and a belt full of ammo that they can't reach

Do they not fossilize well?"

Have you not seen the documentary Godzilla? The lasers were in the eyes, we just haven't dissected any yet.

Chelmsford

There are some people out to deliberately torpedo this thread... He is out

Wolverhampton

"There are some people out to deliberately torpedo this thread... He is out "

Shit. The dinosaurs have torpedos as well?! Nowhere is safe

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

Have you not seen the documentary Godzilla? The lasers were in the eyes, we just haven't dissected any yet."

That was Mechagodzilla though…. Godzilla has a Radioactive blast type thing.. thankfully he tends to stick around the US now

» Add a new message to this topic