FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hello beautiful friends

Hello beautiful friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello you beautiful people!!! It is such a pleasure to be back, I am sorry I have been so quiet recently, I was actually on a bit of an expedition shall we say, I went to see a man about a gerbil haha little play on the phrase there, I am now the proud owner of a Sundervall’s jird nutmeg gerbil, one of the rarest there is, I had to travel to southern France to get the badger, I mean gerbil hahaha, anyway that is me back and I do apologise for all the missed laughter and jests we will have missed out on, god bless you all and I hope life is treating you wonderfully

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome back

"Welcome back "

Thank you so much, I hope everything is just splendid in your life currently T, may I call you T?

Gerry gerry gerry

"Welcome back

Thank you so much, I hope everything is just splendid in your life currently T, may I call you T? "

It’s all absolutely fabulous thank you very much I hope it is for you too You can call me T, I just don’t drink it

By *ickshawedCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Welcome back lover of small furry animals

"Welcome back

Thank you so much, I hope everything is just splendid in your life currently T, may I call you T?

It’s all absolutely fabulous thank you very much I hope it is for you too You can call me T, I just don’t drink it "

Hahahah good one T, I don’t partake in tea either, my mother always said if we survived on tea alone we’d have never have beaten the nazis, god bless her, and all those that served

"Gerry gerry gerry "

Hello inevitable, wonderful chant haha made me feel like a soccer star, I do hope you have had a pleasant time of late

"Gerry gerry gerry

Hello inevitable, wonderful chant haha made me feel like a soccer star, I do hope you have had a pleasant time of late"

that was inevitable

"Welcome back lover of small furry animals "

Why thank you, you wonderful couple, I most certainly do love them, with all my heart, they only love, they don’t hate! I hope you have been met with the most blissful of pleasantries while frequenting this wonderful place

"Gerry gerry gerry

Hello inevitable, wonderful chant haha made me feel like a soccer star, I do hope you have had a pleasant time of latethat was inevitable "

Hahah good one, because you used your name as a joke also, wonderful, god bless you

Gerbils keep you awake all night

By *irtydevil666Man  over a year ago

bristol

Welcome back Gerry from your trip....how did you bring the gerbil back car plane boat etc......

It's very good to have you back, Gerry. I hope your new addition is fitting in well?

"Gerbils keep you awake all night "

Hello there Mace, I am sorry to hear this, they are active both day and night, if only they came with a warning label hahaha, I do tell people within the rodent industry to not sleep in the same room as them very much for this reason, they just love the attention and a good bedtime story though

"Welcome back Gerry from your trip....how did you bring the gerbil back car plane boat etc......"

Oh thank you dirty, what a wonderful welcome it was, it was a lovely vehicular journey, too much to arrange trying to fly, lovely of you to take interest though, god bless you

"It's very good to have you back, Gerry. I hope your new addition is fitting in well?"

Oh thank you inconceivable, settling in wonderfully, almost like she was there from birth, my gerbils are so accepting of others, not to brag but they get it from their father hahaha implying me, it’s funny because I’m not actually a gerbil

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Wait what. Is it a gerbil or a badger?

"Wait what. Is it a gerbil or a badger?"

Hahaha good one cat, may I call you cat? She’s definitely a gerbil, trust me I know the difference haha

"Gerry gerry gerry

Hello inevitable, wonderful chant haha made me feel like a soccer star, I do hope you have had a pleasant time of latethat was inevitable

Hahah good one, because you used your name as a joke also, wonderful, god bless you"

only you could explain a joke without being ripped gezza

"Gerry gerry gerry

Hello inevitable, wonderful chant haha made me feel like a soccer star, I do hope you have had a pleasant time of latethat was inevitable

Hahah good one, because you used your name as a joke also, wonderful, god bless you only you could explain a joke without being ripped gezza"

I do love a good rib tickler, I think I may have mentioned how I was a little bit of a prankster back in the day, shaving foam in shoes, tying laces together, jumping out and shouting boo! I once even shaved off a gents eyebrows haha, he was most displeased, you couldn’t tell though, because he had no eyebrows hahaha it was a sight to behold, wonderful times

"Gerry gerry gerry

Hahah good one, because you used your name as a joke also, wonderful, god bless you only you could explain a joke without being ripped gezza

I do love a good rib tickler, I think I may have mentioned how I was a little bit of a prankster back in the day, shaving foam in shoes, tying laces together, jumping out and shouting boo! I once even shaved off a gents eyebrows haha, he was most displeased, you couldn’t tell though, because he had no eyebrows hahaha it was a sight to behold, wonderful times "

il remember never to fall asleep within a mile of york then i could end up with anything

"It's very good to have you back, Gerry. I hope your new addition is fitting in well?

Oh thank you inconceivable, settling in wonderfully, almost like she was there from birth, my gerbils are so accepting of others, not to brag but they get it from their father hahaha implying me, it’s funny because I’m not actually a gerbil "

Your gerbils are impeccably behaved, I'm sure.

» Add a new message to this topic