FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dr Fabs -meniscus

Dr Fabs -meniscus

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *romageFraise OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

Torn meniscus recovery, hit me with tips, hacks, of wives tales on his to best heal this please x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

So to me a meniscus is the layer of surface tension in water, but I dont think that's what you mean. In this context what is s meniscus?

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

"So to me a meniscus is the layer of surface tension in water, but I dont think that's what you mean. In this context what is s meniscus?"

Part of the knee cartilage that shock absorbs between your upper and lower leg.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’d have thought that wives tales and hacks won’t cut it for that kind of injury. Surely, just following medical advice of resting, avoiding stress on it are about all you can do.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I’d have thought that wives tales and hacks won’t cut it for that kind of injury. Surely, just following medical advice of resting, avoiding stress on it are about all you can do. "

this is all you can do really. Trying to rush this or not following doctor's advice will lead to bigger problems down the road. It takes up to 6 to 8 weeks to heal there is nothing that can speed that up unfortunately.

By *for2Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Other than a rolled up tea towel under the knee so your knee has a slight bend and isn't totally straight its rest and recuperation. If it aches and you are either not wanting to use painkillers or up to your limit then alternate hot and cold pads might give you a little relief. Other than that time and patience are the only other advice I can give.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"So to me a meniscus is the layer of surface tension in water, but I dont think that's what you mean. In this context what is s meniscus?

Part of the knee cartilage that shock absorbs between your upper and lower leg. "

Ouch!

By *romageFraise OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

Thank you all for the infos xxxxx

By *asterR and slut mayaMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Sounds like a Dr question

On one of my threads .

But that's not today's quiz

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"So to me a meniscus is the layer of surface tension in water, but I dont think that's what you mean. In this context what is s meniscus?"

It's in the knee.

The only cure is rest, rest and more rest. There's no magical alternative.

» Add a new message to this topic